Need help choosing supplement

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Lookin for something that will increase strength, and get some lean muscle. I ran mass fx, hyperdrol, lean extreme for 2 months i went up on everything but i was also taking in 300 grams of protein and had a very good diet, i gained 15 pounds by the end of the 9th week then i got the flu and i had to stop taking my 3rd month of it. I was lookin for something better I would have expected more for 130+ dollars a cycle and eating a cow a day and 2 bags of rice and 22 eggs. Im almost 21, any suggestions? Thanks

singa

singa

Awards
x-factor by molecular nutrition would probably be good

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
depending on how many eggs you eat a day(whole) you may be better of with a lower dose of x-factor or then getting something different as yolks are a rich source of AA.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
You could try 3-AD or if you want to go with a PS, CEL H-Drol is great for beginners

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
You could try 3-AD or if you want to go with a PS, CEL H-Drol is great for beginners
i would like to try something that gives results and wont kill my testies. how is 3-ad? have u tried it and h-drol?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lookin for something that will increase strength, and get some lean muscle. I ran mass fx, hyperdrol, lean extreme for 2 months i went up on everything but i was also taking in 300 grams of protein and had a very good diet, i gained 15 pounds by the end of the 9th week then i got the flu and i had to stop taking my 3rd month of it. I was lookin for something better I would have expected more for 130+ dollars a cycle and eating a cow a day and 2 bags of rice and 22 eggs. Im almost 21, any suggestions? Thanks
You would expect more than 15 pounds in 9 weeks for ONLY $130???

WTF!

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Yes I have used H-drol and as I stated earlier it is mild but still needs to have support supps and a pct.
i have a PCT bottle, what cycle support supp would u recommend? and should i just stick with one or the other? or could i stack them, im guessing just taking h-drol by it self with ss and pct would be best?

oh i didnt see ur post saying they are mild thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a PCT bottle, what cycle support supp would u recommend? and should i just stick with one or the other? or could i stack them, im guessing just taking h-drol by it self with ss and pct would be best?

oh i didnt see ur post saying they are mild thanks
I would go with Cycle Support it contains all the supports needed for a cycle it should be preloaded for 10-14 day for it to be effective for BP control. If this is your 1st cycle just go with the 1 compound. Best of luck bro:thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would go non hormonal. Maybe:

Creatine / X factor / Blue GENE / Protein / Multi vitamin

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info guys im all set ill let u guys know how the h drol goes!