Keeping Capsules Together HELP

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
Ok so im currently taking a massfx,hyperdrol, leanxtreme,antibiotic,anabolic pump capsule X 4 a day. What im saying is i have a hell of a lot of pills, as no doubt most of u do too, add to that multiv and glucosamine. I just bought a tablet organiser which has compartments for morning afternoon and evening 7 days a week. Each week i fill it up with my 100 or so tablets for the week.
My only question is will the capsules keep in the container well? Like having them all in a section next to different caps and not as air tight as say a bottle like they were in? could be a stupid question but was just wondering.

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
sorry to be a pest. just its just a quick question. lol just im ready to set up the weeks tabs and wana know if im doing the right thing keeping them together.

psulifter

psulifter

Awards
shouldn't be a problem...those things aren't exactly airtight, but if your gonna use it in a week, there is no problem. gel caps might get a bit soft, but i've never had a problem with one breaking or even leaking in up to a month in those organizers..

don't worry about caps in an organizer for a week, life is full of enough stuff to worry about as is...

Last edited: