New to AM.com...

T

tsm23

Awards
What's up, I'm a new member to the site but have been reading stuff occassionally on AnabolicMinds.

Anyway I've been lifting seriously for almost 8 years, began with football workouts and focused on my own after I stopped playing. In the last few years I've put on around 15-20 lbs. in muscle and an extra 5 or 6 in fat (or beer).

I've tried a decent amount of supplements: NO-Xplode, H+ Blocker, Ragnarok, Gaspari Superpump to name a few. I've taken creatine on and off, from generic to brand name and I'm always drinking protein, typically a casein-based at night and something like Syntha-6 after workouts. I find myself throwing in some glutamine at night and in the mornings as well, though I go in spurts. I have heart disease in the family so I make sure to get some omegas in me; I also take down some other misc. vitamins to make sure I'm not deprived.

Towards the end of the spring I finished my most recent tub of Ragnarok (4th or 5th tub, caffeine free of course) and haven't taken anything since other than protein. I usually do take time off when I've been on supplements for awhile, and I've since been looking to get back into the stuff.

Recently considered a finding a good stack, any suggestions??

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Any of these Controlled Labs stacks:

Or visit Home for some great Animal Stacks. (Home is the link [for some reason] to Animals website)

And :welcome:

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
thats a good post by green squat.... find the one that fits your needs. the companies he listed are favorites

T

tsm23

Awards
need more info... whats your goal?
I've always been in it to build and do nothing less than maintain... school's rough at times, I'm not kidding anybody I'm sure. Anyway, adding weight and mass without too much around the gut, which is what I monitor most closely, though I make sure to do the aerobic with the anaerobic to maximize these efforts. I'll look at this chart and let you know if I come across anything else, thanks for the posts.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Any of these Controlled Labs stacks.../QUOTE]

Any input in terms of best prices/service on the web for these?
NutraPlanet (click Store near the top of the page)

:ntome:

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
certainly check nutra, they always have some crazy sales going on, really help us out

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GreenSquats has a great post!

also, some other great products to consider:
Anabolic Pump
Powerful
RPM/Drive combo
etc

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Man, where is dblakester ?? All this CL talk, I thought he'd be all over this thread already :p

edit: oops lol I didn't know you changed your name on here.. I should have known lol. I'll def be following that log :thumbsup: I just ordered the big tub of Wraath

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Man, where is dblakester ?? All this CL talk, I thought he'd be all over this thread already :p

edit: oops lol I didn't know you changed your name on here.. I should have known lol. I'll def be following that log :thumbsup: I just ordered the big tub of Wraath
Lol, thanks man.

T

tsm23

Awards
I'm most likely gonna be ordering some sort of CL combo soon... thanks to all you for the posts, I'll let it be known what I decide to try out.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm most likely gonna be ordering some sort of CL combo soon... thanks to all you for the posts, I'll let it be known what I decide to try out.
Looking forward to hearing your feedback bro!!! :thumbsup:

T

tsm23

Awards
Definitely going green magnitude and white flood, but what about the blue... should i go blue gene or blue up? thoughts?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Definitely going green magnitude and white flood, but what about the blue... should i go blue gene or blue up? thoughts?
I'd go with Blue Gene.

Blue up = natty test booster
Blue gene = all around hormonal amplifier / recovery

T

tsm23

Awards
Decided to go with the blue gene, as well as green magnitude, white flood and reduction... I wanted to keep some constants to gauge these products' individual effects, so I'm going to finish my current tub of syntha-6 and my multi-v before I go any further.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I appreciate any feedback... probably be trying it in the future after or perhaps with these CL products
Anytime. The FORVM is a great place to pick up great advice on Animal supps, among other things.