X-Factor and Animal Pump...?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.97%

X-Factor and Animal Pump...?

Do you think it would be unwise to use AP with X-Factor, since AP has antioxidant complex (ALA, NAC, green tea, grapeseed) in it ?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%

i hope so because i'm about to start this in a day or two....
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

For the most part x-factor is fine with the anti-oxidants. AA (arachidonic acid) works through the COX-2 enzyme (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COX-2_selective_inhibitor) however so you should probably avoid dosing together for best results. Green tea (contained in AP's anti-ox complex) is a natural COX-2 inhibitor but it doesnt contain so much that you would see a drastic decrease in X-Factor results (imho).

This is a Q&A from an X-Factor Faq:

12. Do I need to eliminate everything that is anti-inflammatory?

No. The only anti-inflammatory in the literature (so far) known to have adverse effects on x factor's benefit in skeletal muscle are NSAIDs (or its herbal equivalent white willow bark) due to their direct effect on the COX enzyme. Indirect anti-inflammatory products (which many products claim as a side benefit) most likely have no effect on what x factor does. Actually some of the benefits of arachidonic acid appear to be through reduction of systemic oxidative stress/insulin levels (provided the muscle is active) which ironically may actually reduce COX-2 in non muscle tissues. So all this stuff can be in the same ballpark.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.97%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    For the most part x-factor is fine with the anti-oxidants. AA (arachidonic acid) works through the COX-2 enzyme (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COX-2_selective_inhibitor) however so you should probably avoid dosing together for best results. Green tea (contained in AP's anti-ox complex) is a natural COX-2 inhibitor but it doesnt contain so much that you would see a drastic decrease in X-Factor results (imho).

This is a Q&A from an X-Factor Faq:
    Great, thank you very much.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rogermoore View Post
    Do you think it would be unwise to use AP with X-Factor, since AP has antioxidant complex (ALA, NAC, green tea, grapeseed) in it ?
    Looking at X Factor's profile, I am under the impression it is very very similar to Animal Test. In those regards, Pump would be fine and I do not think there would be any problem taking them together or decreased results imho as a lot of people have been stacking Animal Test/Pump (myself included) without having diminished results.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 03:57 PM
  2. Animal Pak and Animal Pump! For more Bulk?
    By StevenAngelo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 02:29 PM
  3. (Staking) Animal Pak with Animal Pump?
    By StevenAngelo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 11:21 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 05:36 PM