X-Factor and Animal Pump...?

rogermoore

Awards
Do you think it would be unwise to use AP with X-Factor, since AP has antioxidant complex (ALA, NAC, green tea, grapeseed) in it ?

idelaluzi

Awards
i hope so because i'm about to start this in a day or two....

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For the most part x-factor is fine with the anti-oxidants. AA (arachidonic acid) works through the COX-2 enzyme (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COX-2_selective_inhibitor) however so you should probably avoid dosing together for best results. Green tea (contained in AP's anti-ox complex) is a natural COX-2 inhibitor but it doesnt contain so much that you would see a drastic decrease in X-Factor results (imho).

This is a Q&A from an X-Factor Faq:

12. Do I need to eliminate everything that is anti-inflammatory?

No. The only anti-inflammatory in the literature (so far) known to have adverse effects on x factor's benefit in skeletal muscle are NSAIDs (or its herbal equivalent white willow bark) due to their direct effect on the COX enzyme. Indirect anti-inflammatory products (which many products claim as a side benefit) most likely have no effect on what x factor does. Actually some of the benefits of arachidonic acid appear to be through reduction of systemic oxidative stress/insulin levels (provided the muscle is active) which ironically may actually reduce COX-2 in non muscle tissues. So all this stuff can be in the same ballpark.

rogermoore

Awards
For the most part x-factor is fine with the anti-oxidants. AA (arachidonic acid) works through the COX-2 enzyme (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COX-2_selective_inhibitor) however so you should probably avoid dosing together for best results. Green tea (contained in AP's anti-ox complex) is a natural COX-2 inhibitor but it doesnt contain so much that you would see a drastic decrease in X-Factor results (imho).

This is a Q&A from an X-Factor Faq:
Great, thank you very much.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Do you think it would be unwise to use AP with X-Factor, since AP has antioxidant complex (ALA, NAC, green tea, grapeseed) in it ?
Looking at X Factor's profile, I am under the impression it is very very similar to Animal Test. In those regards, Pump would be fine and I do not think there would be any problem taking them together or decreased results imho as a lot of people have been stacking Animal Test/Pump (myself included) without having diminished results.