protein shakes

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
WHo makes the best tasting protein shake that is low carb and peanut butter chocolate flavor

atrain11b

atrain11b

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I like ON protein, its Low Carb.

Well Isopure makes the exact flavor your looking for. But why don't you add your own Natty PB to a chocolate flavored protein for a much better PB taste, more cals, and healthy fats?

apsnutrition

Awards
I agree with the above post. I would go with Chocalate Gold Standard w/ 2 TBS all natty peanut butter for a yummy shake.

SelfKnowledge

Awards
Muscle milk is the best for flavor! And they do have a peanut butter/chocolate flavor.

BUT.....it does have 16 grams of carbs. They have a "lite" version that has only 11 grams of carbs.

5-6 grams of those carbs are fiber though! And muscle milk includes some good fats along with a great combo of different proteins all in one shake.

Hands down the best tasting shakes I've ever had! I've had 6 different flavors and have loved them all- Chocolate peanut butter is one of the better ones.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
just the other night i hit up an ON Chocolate Malt shake with 2 tbsp. pb blended with ice and a packet of splenda. NICE.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I like ON protein, its Low Carb.

Well Isopure makes the exact flavor your looking for. But why don't you add your own Natty PB to a chocolate flavored protein for a much better PB taste, more cals, and healthy fats?

Gotta agree with this man. Get some chocolate protein and some natty PB. Taste great!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Scivations chocolate more than ON, and it is on sale! Add your PB and voila!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been hearing great things about All The Whey's products...