I Need A Penis Enlarger Flacid Or Hard Any Ideas?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    picture bigpoppapump2's sent to me lol jk
    http://www.seancoon.org/wp-content/p...hale-penis.jpg

    I told you not to show anyone!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapump2 View Post
    I told you not to show anyone!!!
    dude, you should contact guiness. i think you hold a record

  3. Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    dude, you should contact guiness. i think you hold a record
    He's the trainer on the right?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   
       


  4. this is the best thread in a looooooong time

    8=D <---op
    8lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllD <---op's aspirations

  5. ughhh **** my life lol
    u mad bro?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    I tell my girl "if you want to have sex, tug on my penis one time, but if you don't want to have sex, tug on it 250 times."
    Either way, I get all the stretching I need.

    great idea !!!!!! i love it

  7. Jelqing is real, and it works. Look around the world; there are different cultures that perform earlobe, lip, forehead, neck, and yes, **** stretching... I know you've seen pics of those chicks with the super long necks, and the plates in their lips... The earlobes that come to the ground. Why do you think you can't stretch your penis like someone else can stretch their earlobe? You can. There are safe and unsafe ways to go about it, but it IS possible to add some size that way.

    No, I haven't done it, but to say it absolutely cannot be done is incorrect. Check out a jelqing forum, do lots of reading, and then decide if you wanna try it. I've talked to people who swear by it, and if you try it out and it works... Good for you.

  8. Some guy on bb'ing.com was jamming IGF into his wang (or was it synthol?). Either way give that a shot and let us know how it goes.



















    ^^^^I'm kidding.

  9. well god damn it bigpoppapump2, if i told people you need a hefty bag for a condom they wouldnt believe me, but now i have evidence!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Some guy on bb'ing.com was jamming IGF into his wang (or was it synthol?). Either way give that a shot and let us know how it goes.












    ^^^^I'm kidding.
    1st, this thread was hilarious.

    but creepy....brad.....

    and yes at BB. com he was goin to use IGF or PEG or something, he never reposted though so no one knows what happend.

  11. Remember how everything looks bigger when you're young? Just pick up a 10 year old.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Usf97j4x4 View Post
    Remember how everything looks bigger when you're young? Just pick up a 10 year old.
    Christ almighty.

  13. This may oust the 300 thread...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post

    Oh man that is one of the funniest movie moments in history. I was thinking of that when someone mentioned the cinder block thing but didnt know the movie name. Awesome

    OMG I keep watching and laughing

  16. ...wow, i didnt think there was any way anyone would think i was serious. incredible

  17. Ok, think back to little league baseball... The weighted donut you'd put on your bat when you were on deck. Slap one of those around your noodle for a couple days. When your colonel is soluting, do some boner curls. Before you know it you'll have a pringles can between your legs.

  18. and if that doesent work.. buy a bag of sex toys.... then after u use a toy with a girl... label it with her name ... it can be like a bag of trophys

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfWeight View Post
    and if that doesent work.. buy a bag of sex toys.... then after u use a toy with a girl... label it with her name ... it can be like a bag of trophys

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    1st, this thread was hilarious.

    but creepy....brad.....

    and yes at BB. com he was goin to use IGF or PEG or something, he never reposted though so no one knows what happend.
    probably just pulling your (3rd) leg.

  21. Penis enlargement techniques have been recorded as far back as 2000 years ago by African tribes and nomadic Arabic tribes. These tribes possessed elaborate stretching techniques that include hanging, traction, and jelqing methods. Hieroglyphics and cave drawings showing kings with huge penises blessing their kingdoms provide evidence for the association of large penises with power. Within native tribes, body modification, including penis enlargement, is often tied to social position or initiations into manhood. However, the repression of sexuality by such institutions as churches, government and other social institutions has rendered these practices as primitive or taboo.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_e...ng_and_hanging

    if u watch them learning channels u can learn alot buddy.

    i kno that African tribes stretch their ****. but learn to use your **** before u even try stretching it.

    its like **** leanr how to train and diet before getting into hormones. get it?

    simple as that.

  22. You could try jelquing but it takes a while to see results.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by sp447 View Post
    You could try jelquing but it takes a while to see results.


    eh if it takes a year and adds 2 inches.......

  24. Maybe we should ask Chuck Norris about this.....

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIuW0dPdPt0"]YouTube - Chuck Norris Song - Dave and Jimmy[/ame]

  25. Quote Originally Posted by stugots87 View Post
    ok well to the guy who told me to rub chili peppers on my **** thank you for that 1

    about the cobra thing i doubt im goin to run into a cobra in new york city

    and i guess i might have to go wit hthe stretching
    I'm in New York City... If you want, I'll kick your pecker a few times.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by sp447 View Post
    You could try jelquing but it takes a while to see results.
    someone should log it

  27. No thanks...

  28. haha oh man, jay.. how did u know i was gunna ask u? lol

  29. I read my PM's already...

  30. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Jelqing is real, and it works. Look around the world; there are different cultures that perform earlobe, lip, forehead, neck, and yes, **** stretching... I know you've seen pics of those chicks with the super long necks, and the plates in their lips... The earlobes that come to the ground. Why do you think you can't stretch your penis like someone else can stretch their earlobe? You can. There are safe and unsafe ways to go about it, but it IS possible to add some size that way.

    No, I haven't done it, but to say it absolutely cannot be done is incorrect. Check out a jelqing forum, do lots of reading, and then decide if you wanna try it. I've talked to people who swear by it, and if you try it out and it works... Good for you.
    The place I posted "Thunders Place" has alot of good info on Penis enlargment. The problem is, is that threads like this always get immature because guys have a hard time talking to other guys about it. They think it's weird, gay, spooky, creepy etc...

    When I ws doing the"Newbie routine" over there, my wife said I was hitting new places when we would have sex. I recorded length as well as girth gains. 1/8" in 2 months for both. My sexual endurance was up as well.

    You guys can all have fun poking fun at it but it does work. Whoever mentioned the baseball weights, don't laugh, you aren't far off. They have a part of their forum dedicated to hanging. Guys use golf weights as well as other methods, to get an all day stretch.

    I'm going to put the time in again to see my past results.

  31. yeah mach, thats the site i stumbled across. I just might jump on that site a lil later. Since we are all into improving our bodies etc then why not the penis. Even if you say you are comfortable or more than enough etc etc whatever, it would be cool to see something actually work and make it larger. Its just like wanting your chest bigger and actually seeing the gain is the fun of it.

  32. It isn't talking about it that is weird. It's the things needed to be done to get where you're wanting to be, that is.

  33. I guess if your stuff is so small that you are uncomfortable taking your pants off - then by all means. I just have better things to do than pull on my junk for a few hours a week and apply hot compresses.

  34. Hey people spend 2 hours aa day working out to get a body they want and spend 300 bucks on gear or pro hormones, whats so bad about taking time aside and putting a lil money into the lil you.....

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Hey people spend 2 hours aa day working out to get a body they want and spend 300 bucks on gear or pro hormones, whats so bad about taking time aside and putting a lil money into the lil you.....
    I'm not hatin... Just not for everyone.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    I guess if your stuff is so small that you are uncomfortable taking your pants off - then by all means. I just have better things to do than pull on my junk for a few hours a week and apply hot compresses.
    Somebody has been doing some research

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78 View Post
    Somebody has been doing some research
    I did have time for that!!

    If it was like... just rub some ketchup on it 3 times a week, I'd be down.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    I did have time for that!!

    If it was like... just rub some ketchup on it 3 times a week, I'd be down.
    I do that anyways. 3 or 4 times a week I just sit in my recliner with a dry martini in my hand, with nothing on but some chapstick and the titanic cd. Then I rub a little ketchup all over myself

  39. lol..ya, i dont have a job at the moment, so i really have nothing better to do than pull on my sh*t......
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. injecting IGF-1 LR-3 into your penis
    By jcssmooth in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 04:30 PM
  2. Penis Snatchers???????
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 04:35 PM
  3. Epi for penis growth?
    By pcproffy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 03:53 PM
  4. My penis has been deformed.
    By tlee05 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 01:07 PM
Log in
Log in