I Need A Penis Enlarger Flacid Or Hard Any Ideas?

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. um...you could get a strap on instead. or perhaps you could unleash a roll of ducktape on it, thats if.. your just going for girth.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Me, cause I can't stop laughing or the OP because he's getting these ****ed up responses?
    i think yours is more of an uncomfortable laughter, as in you wish you had the courage to post the original question, but now are glad you didn't due to embarrassment factor.

It's ok, Jay...those 6 year old Thai Boys think you're huge.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. I used capsaicin on my lower back once and was in tears from the pain it caused... If someone got me to put that on my wang, I would be at their door with rocket launchers and hand grenades. lol

4. I've never laughed so hard on a thread before. The **** you guys can think of. Good laughs while being stuck in class.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    i think yours is more of an uncomfortable laughter, as in you wish you had the courage to post the original question, but now are glad you didn't due to embarrassment factor.

It's ok, Jay...those 6 year old Thai Boys think you're huge.

It all adds up to 18 man... Simple math, duh! It's legal.

6. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    I came across this one random message board one day but they didnt let you join, they limit their members but its all about natural penis enlargement and people that actually had it work for them. jelqing, using weights, etc. The only natural way is to stretch that mutha often and i mean like 1000 hard ass pulls and holding the pull in every direction. Just keep pulling you sh1t and hang some weights from it.

I was serious about the black spitting cobra venom. If you dont believe me then youre just not serious about having your pecker turn into a KOCK.
    Just came across it eh piston... did you google "bodybuilding supplements" and a penis enlargement forum just popped up.

rrrrrright.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    It all adds up to 18 man... Simple math, duh! It's legal.
    If they are old enough to crawl they are in the right position eh Jay? sicko...

8. hung like a hamster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Hung like a baby...

6pounds 10 ounces

A man walks into a watch and clock store, unzips his trousers and slaps his **** on the counter. The woman behind the counter doesn't bat an eyelid. She looks him straight in the eye and says "Put that away Sir, this is a clock shop - not a **** shop!" "Well," replies the man, "Why don't you put two hands and a face on it?"

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    A man walks into a watch and clock store, unzips his trousers and slaps his **** on the counter. The woman behind the counter doesn't bat an eyelid. She looks him straight in the eye and says "Put that away Sir, this is a clock shop - not a **** shop!" "Well," replies the man, "Why don't you put two hands and a face on it?"
    that is friggin priceless
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Just keep pulling on it. I have stretched mine to almost a foot long.
    Only a foot. Huh, well maybe you are pulling the wrong way

12. give em' a hand instead, mayn! but seriuosly, there's nothing to be done for it. nothing. i myself, am just above average, by 1/16 an inch or so. and it's never enough. i looked (not tried, just researched) for ways to get the 10 inch cack (hahahaha......cack.....sounds like a new jerseyite saying, well, you know) and there is nothing but surgery, and EVEN THAT IS NOT TOO PROMISING, as results vary/ may be nil to none.

13. They pull the anchor off the shoreline to acheive a longer wang... Sometimes the end result is an erection that tries to took into your eyes.

14. Outrageous.

15. Here you go dude. Members at this place are serious about it, so don't go asking stupid questions when you get there. Read the Newbie section, do the Newb routine and you just may, I said "May" have yourself a new club in the next couple of months. I did the Newb routine a saw some progress but I got busy with other stuff so I put it on the back burner.

I know I'll get comments for posting this but...those guys over there are just as serious about there Tools as we are about working out, Supps, Diet etc... Too much stuff over there, you'll get lost son.

Thanks for bringing this up. I'm going to start Jelqing again and of course...take my Maca.

You're welcome. Let the comments fly....
    http://www.thundersplace.com/

16. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Hung like a baby...

6pounds 10 ounces

HAHAHAHA

17. I read up on all that **** before and I still find it 80% BS and 20% More BS. You can find a forum on how pills caused people
    s dicks to grow 3 inches but it doens't mean it's true. After reading a few of those threads I felt dirty and needed to shower; it almost was as if these people had a fetish.

18. To all the young sexy ladies out there-

I have a 9.4 inch penis!!!

Just for your information.

19. Hey man, stretching it really is the only way that actually works and gets good results. I went from about 7 inches to 9 by stretching it. It does take time though and you have to do it alot. You can't just walk around pulling on it all day, obviously, so here's what I did to make it easier. In the morning after I got out of the shower I would reach behind me and through my legs, pull my weener back and up (if your familiar with penis tricks then you may know this as "the girl, but pull it all the way to where it is firmly nestled in my crack.) Then I'd clinch my buttcheeks together as hard as I could all day to ensure that my little homeboy was fully stretched at maximum amount of time. You get a stretch all day, and no one ever notices. I would play this game with my girlfriend when I got home from work where I would take my pants off (my weener would be stuck back from sitting on it all day... and the butt juice made it stick back there) and chase her around with my mangina screaming "come here" in a girls voice. We are no longer together. But my weenie is a couple inches longer

20. Quote Originally Posted by stugots87 View Post
    I know I would come here because you guys would definetly know.

One guy on here told me fenugreek but that was only for the amount of milk i produced lol

Any Idea is welcome
    69 yourself with a e-z bar you sugarbaby

21. are you serious brad

22. Quote Originally Posted by bradw85 View Post
    Hey man, stretching it really is the only way that actually works and gets good results. I went from about 7 inches to 9 by stretching it. It does take time though and you have to do it alot. You can't just walk around pulling on it all day, obviously, so here's what I did to make it easier. In the morning after I got out of the shower I would reach behind me and through my legs, pull my weener back and up (if your familiar with penis tricks then you may know this as "the girl, but pull it all the way to where it is firmly nestled in my crack.) Then I'd clinch my buttcheeks together as hard as I could all day to ensure that my little homeboy was fully stretched at maximum amount of time. You get a stretch all day, and no one ever notices. I would play this game with my girlfriend when I got home from work where I would take my pants off (my weener would be stuck back from sitting on it all day... and the butt juice made it stick back there) and chase her around with my mangina screaming "come here" in a girls voice. We are no longer together. But my weenie is a couple inches longer

WHAT THE ****K!!!!!!!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    are you serious brad
    yeah i added 2 inches in like 10 days or somethin... it was less than 2 weeks. if you have trouble keeping it clinched between your cheeks you can also just tuck it back through your legs, tie one end of a shoestring around the head, and run the other end of the shoestring up your back and around your shoulder/armpit. ensure the knot is tight and there is no slack in the string, you want as much stretch as possible. 10 days, you'll be sexy girl bait:bb2:

24. Quote Originally Posted by bradw85 View Post
    Hey man, stretching it really is the only way that actually works and gets good results. I went from about 7 inches to 9 by stretching it. It does take time though and you have to do it alot. You can't just walk around pulling on it all day, obviously, so here's what I did to make it easier. In the morning after I got out of the shower I would reach behind me and through my legs, pull my weener back and up (if your familiar with penis tricks then you may know this as "the girl, but pull it all the way to where it is firmly nestled in my crack.) Then I'd clinch my buttcheeks together as hard as I could all day to ensure that my little homeboy was fully stretched at maximum amount of time. You get a stretch all day, and no one ever notices. I would play this game with my girlfriend when I got home from work where I would take my pants off (my weener would be stuck back from sitting on it all day... and the butt juice made it stick back there) and chase her around with my mangina screaming "come here" in a girls voice. We are no longer together. But my weenie is a couple inches longer
    thats just perverted and sick, its not even funny

25. there's some surgery where they cut the tendon that holds your **** up when you get hard. I guess that makes it longer but then it only goes down when you get hard.

I'd just say find a girl with a shallow vagina.

26. yah...i just ait dinner and now i dont think.........

27. You cats who stretch it better be careful....yeah, it can work but you'll end up with 14 inches of useless dead meat..like a stretched out rubber band that's lost all its elasticity. Totally useless.

28. Quote Originally Posted by bradw85 View Post

AHAHAHAHAA aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa
    heh
    ahhh..
    ahhhhhhhhhh!!!
    omg
    terrific, just terrific

29. okay i guess i can help out some....for real this time, if you search
    "Bhut Jolokia" you will find that it is a great cell volumizing derivative.........im serious people who dont believe me search the web (images) or just google it!
    its amazing
    here is a link!!!!
    Naga Jolokia pepper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

30. you need this
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Similar Forum Threads

1. injecting IGF-1 LR-3 into your penis
    By jcssmooth in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 05:30 PM
  2. Penis Snatchers???????
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine