I Need A Penis Enlarger Flacid Or Hard Any Ideas?

stugots87

stugots87

Awards
I know I would come here because you guys would definetly know.

One guy on here told me fenugreek but that was only for the amount of milk i produced lol:thumbsup:

Any Idea is welcome

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
black spitting cobra venom, used as a topical it stretches the skin and the tissue within the penis. Just dont get it in the piss hole!!!! THis may be hard to come by so good luck finding it. I found it on a safari trip to Africa, we had our guides kill us one and milk it. I then used the venom for 2 months ed before bed and i now am 8 inches flaccid. Quite incredible if you ask me.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Just keep pulling on it. I have stretched mine to almost a foot long.

stugots87

stugots87

Awards
ok im trying to be serious for once and your giving me retarted answers

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I don't think there are any pills you can take to make your jon a johnson. enzyte or a similar pill that says this is what it is suppose to do but most Dr's will tell you unless you think surgery you may be holding all that God's gonna give ya.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
ok im trying to be serious for once and your giving me retarted answers
WOW........ok. why do you need a bigger penis? are you going into movies? why can't you just be happy knowing that you know how to use it, find a woman who is happy with your dink and go on about your life?

majorpain

majorpain

Awards
No such pill.
If there were such a pill out there, we would all be dragging our penis on the ground. Exaggerated, but you know what I mean.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok since everyone wants to be a joke-ster, ill be the one to give you a serious method.

This is to be done twice daily..

Get some capsaicin, and rub it on your penis. There are clinical studies that show up to a 15% increase in length/girth.

Give it a go, it works. Enjoy.

manicstudio

Awards
black spitting cobra venom, used as a topical it stretches the skin and the tissue within the penis. Just dont get it in the piss hole!!!! THis may be hard to come by so good luck finding it. I found it on a safari trip to Africa, we had our guides kill us one and milk it. I then used the venom for 2 months ed before bed and i now am 8 inches flaccid. Quite incredible if you ask me.
lmao...but seriously i heard something called jelqing, a penis exercise, im plz with wha i have, i could only think of a guy wanting to be really big is if he wanna do flicks or just want to do party tricks wit it...some gurls say there is a thing as too big

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
use some chicks mouth for a penis pump...thats what i do. then you are ready to go out and pick up girls (or whatever you're into) with your new found confidence..:thumbsup:

tattoopierced1

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zomOYQHzg40"]YouTube - Tenacious D the cock push-up[/nomedia]

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
thanks alot mann
Geez, not only did no one give you a serious answer but now we all know you have a small penis.

Woo woo

Honestly surgery is the only option... even that is not always successful and the risks outeweight the benefits if you ask me. Then again i'm hung like a donkey.. :lol:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I think what everyone is trying to say is be Proud and use what the Lord gave ya.
I mean look at me. I am just four inches, But some girls like it that WIDE!!!!!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I think what everyone is trying to say is be Proud and use what the Lord gave ya.
I mean look at me. I am just four inches, But some girls like it that WIDE!!!!!
good post..........and four inches from the floor is not bad either.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I came across this one random message board one day but they didnt let you join, they limit their members but its all about natural penis enlargement and people that actually had it work for them. jelqing, using weights, etc. The only natural way is to stretch that mutha often and i mean like 1000 hard ass pulls and holding the pull in every direction. Just keep pulling you sh1t and hang some weights from it.

I was serious about the black spitting cobra venom. If you dont believe me then youre just not serious about having your pecker turn into a KOCK.

stugots87

stugots87

Awards
ok well to the guy who told me to rub chili peppers on my **** thank you for that 1

about the cobra thing i doubt im goin to run into a cobra in new york city

and i guess i might have to go wit hthe stretching

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
ok well to the guy who told me to rub chili peppers on my **** thank you for that 1

Stretch it on your own or get a friend to help you.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Dude, it doesn't matter much if you've got a small pecker. Just think you've got 195lbs behind you, rammin' it home :thumbsup:

wheels

Awards
  • Established

Beat it flat with a big hammer and then stray battery acid on it then roll it up with some e-z widers and smoke boyyyyyyy

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
did i forget to reccommend a full shave? .....uhhh wait, that might make it look like a baby dik lol

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Ok since everyone wants to be a joke-ster, ill be the one to give you a serious method.

Get some capsaicin, and rub it on your penis. There are clinical studies that show up to a 15% increase in length/girth.

YES!!!!
Hilarious.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
well if you use cayenne pepper juice on it then it will swell nicely!!
you just have to really rub it in good..
but seriously look into extenz, i saw a commercial for it lol seriouse

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OH MY GOD LMAO!!!

I can't stop laughing at this ****.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You're actually not far off, though a small piece of the puzzle.

There's a reason we used Raspberry Ketones in Slick Pleasures, beyond what it does for nerves and sensation.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me, cause I can't stop laughing or the OP because he's getting these ****ed up responses?

Armymech666

Armymech666

Awards
um...you could get a strap on instead. or perhaps you could unleash a roll of ducktape on it, thats if.. your just going for girth.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me, cause I can't stop laughing or the OP because he's getting these ****ed up responses?
i think yours is more of an uncomfortable laughter, as in you wish you had the courage to post the original question, but now are glad you didn't due to embarrassment factor.

It's ok, Jay...those 6 year old Thai Boys think you're huge.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used capsaicin on my lower back once and was in tears from the pain it caused... If someone got me to put that on my wang, I would be at their door with rocket launchers and hand grenades. lol

footster

footster

Awards
I've never laughed so hard on a thread before. The **** you guys can think of. Good laughs while being stuck in class.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think yours is more of an uncomfortable laughter, as in you wish you had the courage to post the original question, but now are glad you didn't due to embarrassment factor.

It's ok, Jay...those 6 year old Thai Boys think you're huge.

It all adds up to 18 man... Simple math, duh! It's legal.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I came across this one random message board one day but they didnt let you join, they limit their members but its all about natural penis enlargement and people that actually had it work for them. jelqing, using weights, etc. The only natural way is to stretch that mutha often and i mean like 1000 hard ass pulls and holding the pull in every direction. Just keep pulling you sh1t and hang some weights from it.

I was serious about the black spitting cobra venom. If you dont believe me then youre just not serious about having your pecker turn into a KOCK.
Just came across it eh piston... did you google "bodybuilding supplements" and a penis enlargement forum just popped up.

rrrrrright.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hung like a hamster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hung like a baby...

6pounds 10 ounces

A man walks into a watch and clock store, unzips his trousers and slaps his **** on the counter. The woman behind the counter doesn't bat an eyelid. She looks him straight in the eye and says "Put that away Sir, this is a clock shop - not a **** shop!" "Well," replies the man, "Why don't you put two hands and a face on it?"

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A man walks into a watch and clock store, unzips his trousers and slaps his **** on the counter. The woman behind the counter doesn't bat an eyelid. She looks him straight in the eye and says "Put that away Sir, this is a clock shop - not a **** shop!" "Well," replies the man, "Why don't you put two hands and a face on it?"
that is friggin priceless

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
give em' a hand instead, mayn! but seriuosly, there's nothing to be done for it. nothing. i myself, am just above average, by 1/16 an inch or so. and it's never enough. i looked (not tried, just researched) for ways to get the 10 inch cack (hahahaha......cack.....sounds like a new jerseyite saying, well, you know) and there is nothing but surgery, and EVEN THAT IS NOT TOO PROMISING, as results vary/ may be nil to none.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They pull the anchor off the shoreline to acheive a longer wang... Sometimes the end result is an erection that tries to took into your eyes.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Here you go dude. Members at this place are serious about it, so don't go asking stupid questions when you get there. Read the Newbie section, do the Newb routine and you just may, I said "May" have yourself a new club in the next couple of months. I did the Newb routine a saw some progress but I got busy with other stuff so I put it on the back burner.

I know I'll get comments for posting this but...those guys over there are just as serious about there Tools as we are about working out, Supps, Diet etc... Too much stuff over there, you'll get lost son.

Thanks for bringing this up. I'm going to start Jelqing again and of course...take my Maca.:thumbsup:

You're welcome. Let the comments fly....
http://www.thundersplace.com/

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Hung like a baby...

6pounds 10 ounces

HAHAHAHA :toofunny:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read up on all that **** before and I still find it 80% BS and 20% More BS. You can find a forum on how pills caused people
s dicks to grow 3 inches but it doens't mean it's true. After reading a few of those threads I felt dirty and needed to shower; it almost was as if these people had a fetish.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
To all the young sexy ladies out there-

I have a 9.4 inch penis!!!

Just for your information.

bradw85

Awards
Hey man, stretching it really is the only way that actually works and gets good results. I went from about 7 inches to 9 by stretching it. It does take time though and you have to do it alot. You can't just walk around pulling on it all day, obviously, so here's what I did to make it easier. In the morning after I got out of the shower I would reach behind me and through my legs, pull my weener back and up (if your familiar with penis tricks then you may know this as "the girl, but pull it all the way to where it is firmly nestled in my crack.) Then I'd clinch my buttcheeks together as hard as I could all day to ensure that my little homeboy was fully stretched at maximum amount of time. You get a stretch all day, and no one ever notices. I would play this game with my girlfriend when I got home from work where I would take my pants off (my weener would be stuck back from sitting on it all day... and the butt juice made it stick back there) and chase her around with my mangina screaming "come here" in a girls voice. We are no longer together. But my weenie is a couple inches longer

wheels

Awards
  • Established
I know I would come here because you guys would definetly know.

One guy on here told me fenugreek but that was only for the amount of milk i produced lol:thumbsup:

Any Idea is welcome
69 yourself with a e-z bar you sugarbaby