Just Got Usp Labs Prime Email Update!

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I hope you ****ers are in the inner circle!!!!

"Jacob here from USPlabs...

The day is close...

Really, really close...

USPlabs Prime is set to be released ONLY to Inner Circle members on Tuesday, August 26th...

You will receive an email on the 26th around 12 pm Eastern time (9 AM Pacific) with all of the details...

Please understand once we send an email, it's out of our hands when it gets to you. It's basically up to your server and email settings...

So be sure to "whitelist" my email address, [email protected], to ensure the email gets through...

We have a limited supply, so I suggest you are ready to go right at launch.

The last launch we did to the Inner Circle was for Recreate and it sold out in a few hours...

So get your schedule all tied up and ready to go for Tuesday...

This baby is going to blow your mind!

Enjoy your weekend...Your last weekend without USPlabs Prime!

Best,

Jacob Geissler

P.S. Your training will never be the same!"

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
!!!!!

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
The way i see it, all the ppl that are interested in Prime are already part of the IC. And the IC are the first ones to get it. So this is for the IC members who dont check email on a reg basis.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The way i see it, all the ppl that are interested in Prime are already part of the IC. And the IC are the first ones to get it. So this is for the IC members who dont check email on a reg basis.
Like I said why post the entire email???

just say "yo the IC email has been sent primes on its way!!!!!"

guess it doesnt matter much, just sayin.

I gotta eat somethin:food::pizza:

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Like I said why post the entire email???

just say "yo the IC email has been sent primes on its way!!!!!"

guess it doesnt matter much, just sayin.

I gotta eat somethin:food::pizza:
well there you said it for me. :thumbsup:

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
Since their now is a final release date, I assume the price has been finalized as well therefore how much will this stuff be per bottle?

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
probably a sweet deal, considering the product.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Since their now is a final release date, I assume the price has been finalized as well therefore how much will this stuff be per bottle?
this price is what the IC email is all about... you get in first at a lower then market price, usually lower period with a HUGE discount for mutliple bottle orders..... thats part of the secret though and wil be in the next email... the real price wont be set until its ready to be released to the mainstream stores and public.:head:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think its cool n all the IC members get a discount and i would buy my fair share, but i aint buyin ish till i know whats in it!

And before i get bashed, i know USP is a great company and all that jazz but still.

Carry on :thumbsup:

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I think its cool n all the IC members get a discount and i would buy my fair share, but i aint buyin ish till i know whats in it!

And before i get bashed, i know USP is a great company and all that jazz but still.

im doing a methyl right now so i really dont care whats in it lol

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

I would like to know what it is as well. :thumbsup:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't matter to me what's in it right now, a few hundred won't make me scratch my head to hard, and I KNOW it's not going to run me a few hundred, so ...i'll buy, sit, and look at logs, then i'll take it.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
:lol::thumbsup: you have fun with that!
i am :)
3 more days
30/30/40/40 havoc
funny thing is my libido is still high...**** like crazy
testes still pretty good sized too
my first cycle of 20/30/30/40 they shrunk quite a bit.:bruce3:

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Just got the email too. I love my blackberry. It is gonna be ****in on. So many supps in my cabinet waiting on this one. I love you USP labs.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Im pretty sure that the IC releases come with the writeup on the page as well no??? hopefully they are as candid as before and release all the exact ingredients. Recreate was a great example of them telling us everything in it especially isnce it is so many diff things.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Will this also be the ingredient profile is revealed? Anyone remember if the Recreate presale coincided with release of ingredient profile?

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Will this also be the ingredient profile is revealed? Anyone remember if the Recreate presale coincided with release of ingredient profile?
i am almost positive the ingredient profile was released before the actual product was. please correct me if i am wrong.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im doing a methyl right now so i really dont care whats in it lol
solid attitude

this is waht is wrong with the supplement industry right here

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
solid attitude

this is waht is wrong with the supplement industry right here
ummm, im being responsible (support supplements, solid pct, ect) and its my money, so wtf do you care?

edit: and also looking at what company it is, i really trust them with their products. usp is a company that i know and i trust. i have tried almost all of their products with great results, and prime should not and will not be an exception.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
ummm, im being responsible (support supplements, solid pct, ect) and its my money, so wtf do you care?

edit: and also looking at what company it is, i really trust them with their products. usp is a company that i know and i trust. i have tried almost all of their products with great results, and prime should not and will not be an exception.
well, i guess cause' you sounded so proud of yourself for having been doing a methylated prohormone. but anywho, yeah, is it getting you jacked?

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
kept 6 lbs after my first cycle. probably the same for this one.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they've been super secretive on this one - only a few hints on what it does and what it isn't.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

My comment was not directed at the fact that you are taking a methyl, it was directed at your comment where u said u didint care waht was in it. This is the type of attitute that leads companies to skimp on ingredients and not get CoAs, ect.

Mar430

Awards
My comment was not directed at the fact that you are taking a methyl, it was directed at your comment where u said u didint care waht was in it. This is the type of attitute that leads companies to skimp on ingredients and not get CoAs, ect.
Very True

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You soon work out which companies to trust and which to spit on

The IC e-mail will be detailed as possible, but honestly, the innovation presented is brand new so even if you read the ingredients it's still like not knowing.

In that case, you should wait for the second round of the logs because there already has been a first round.

carry on.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Are the IC products one runs or products that are basically sold to the IC at a discounted rate as they are testing it on a larger / bulk scale?

.... yet you still post the email here taking the exclusivity away from the IC?????
correct in a sense and I explained in another post. I will quote it below;

"IC e-mail is a free service so it's no secret, and I want it plastered across cyber space actually, but in reality, as the consumer, you are just feeding competition on our limited supply of USPlabs PRIME.

This will fly at record pace.."

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The IC e-mail will be detailed as possible, but honestly, the innovation presented is brand new so even if you read the ingredients it's still like not knowing.

In that case, you should wait for the second round of the logs because there already has been a first round.

carry on.
Any chance of releasing some of the logs as a pre-feeding frenzy?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
mmmm yes logs! Can't wait to see what's in this damn stuff!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess you could blame the consumers instead of the companies:think:
This was not a knock against UPSLabs, just ppl need to hold companies at a higher standard and not have the attitude of "whatever, i dont care whats in it"

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I only buy supplements that come in nice shiny bottles with cool names. :D

Not really. But I will NEVER buy something on HYPE alone.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can someone show these "prime logs"? I must have missed them, i'd love to read em over.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't get an email, I got one last update...

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
This was not a knock against UPSLabs, just ppl need to hold companies at a higher standard and not have the attitude of "whatever, i dont care whats in it"
like someone already stated, the consumer decides what company/companies to trust, and i trust USP. therefore, i know it will be a quality product and "don't care what's in it"

don't bust my balls man.
:duel:

like someone already stated, the consumer decides what company/companies to trust, and i trust USP. therefore, i know it will be a quality product and "don't care what's in it"

don't bust my balls man.
:duel:
Thank you Max!

We only released potent Herbal ingredients and have a proven track record of products that work extremely well and set new standards for the industry.

You have every right to be excited and trust our innovation. Trust me, you do not stand alone.

We need critics with success.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you Max!

We only released potent Herbal ingredients and have a proven track record of products that work extremely well and set new standards for the industry.

You have every right to be excited and trust our innovation. Trust me, you do not stand alone.

We need critics with success.

I will purchase this product based on your rep and the fact that I believe Recreate to be the best natural product I have used to date.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can someone show these "prime logs"? I must have missed them, i'd love to read em over.
They are veiwable on usplabs forums, well at least they were to me... you had to have access to the beta tester section but It may have been made unrestricted to all users, only way to know is if you go sign up and see if you can access the logs.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
29.95 ic and 45.95 retail

jk I don't know yet.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
once again, I'm buying and I do not care what is in it because my back is up against wall...I have one month left to purchase anything then that's it, says the fiance, for the year as we r closing on a house and getting hitched . I'm not going to wait and have to sneak a purchase in november when there's another batch available...that's ludicrous. buy now and squat on it until I see multiple logs, then ill start using...if I wait then I have to pay more, plus, ill have to sneak around and buy it...hardly a way to kick off a marriage. so if I'm going to get it, it must be now, not 6 weeks or10 weeks from now...never said I would use it now though.

once again, I'm buying and I do not care what is in it because my back is up against wall...I have one month left to purchase anything then that's it, says the fiance, for the year as we r closing on a house and getting hitched . I'm not going to wait and have to sneak a purchase in november when there's another batch available...that's ludicrous. buy now and squat on it until I see multiple logs, then ill start using...if I wait then I have to pay more, plus, ill have to sneak around and buy it...hardly a way to kick off a marriage. so if I'm going to get it, it must be now, not 6 weeks or10 weeks from now...never said I would use it now though.
Huge Problem man..

once you use USPlabs PRIME, you will not want to train without it so you may have to put that in the vows..