I have no choice!

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I had to make a thread to ask this question. I am making a second attempt at a CKD and was wondering if I could EFFECTIVELY use Divanex/Activate/Mass-FX, etc. while on this diet.

I am by no means a scientist and I want to make sure that this.....rollercoaster of a diet....will not cause the stuff to just kind of float around in my guts and then disintegrate due to things not being normal.

Dumb question, I know. Cause I'm dum.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't normally HAVE TO ask, but there is NO info on this anywhere. i would think it would be fine, as those supps serve to free up test. CKD's tend to raise test. so, one would think that those two together would work beautifully. BUT, the body is an anomaly in that it's alot/hard to understand.

avenue Red

Awards
im interested to hear what people say. Ive been doing CKD for about 2 months with awesome results. and just been using sesamin oil, fish oil, whey and venom hyperdrive

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
well, that's two of us then, m'man. bump.

avenue Red

Awards
hey man
you gotta stop bumping
im 100% positive some guys will help or give advice. there are great people here.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
i don't wanna fall to the wayside here. anyone can help put my little brain at ease? i just wanna make sure about this, as i am not quite familiar with synthetic test (ph's) and test-freeing (divanyl) stuff and this diet.

rugger, botch, anybody?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Holy ten minute bump.

I'm fairly certain you should be fine. I don't see any reason why this would be a problem.

A more helpful thread title might be a good idea next time too.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
here is a hint on the bumps mate.....1 a day limit.....otherwords you appear irritating and people actually sometimes avoid the thread. I wish I could offer advice on the products and their effect while you are on the diet, but i dont know that much about that diet. I am an ecto myself :p

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
here is a hint on the bumps mate.....1 a day limit.....otherwords you appear irritating and people actually sometimes avoid the thread. I wish I could offer advice on the products and their effect while you are on the diet, but i dont know that much about that diet. I am an ecto myself :p

yes, zero v, i know it can seem a bit irritating to folks. but the thing is, i wanna get onboard with a plan like yesterday! i'm excited about it. y'know, it's.....exciting!

and i am really excited about the diet. i am hoping for a nice 'recomp' effect from it. and i was wanting to take me something solid to keep energy/strength up whilst adjusting to this diet, as i remember the adjusting to it being a bit rough. but moreover, i wanna really pack on some muscle that i lost over the year.

i've already taken the liberty of ordering me some stuff. i'm not a fan of fancy blends that come in flame-covered bottles, so i am keeping it simple. i got me some divanex, some testojack 100 (zma with a few other humdingers), and i got some 6-oxo stashed that i'll be using with this 'stack' if you will.

i looked online for a few hours to see if there'd be a problem with this supplementation (divanyl) while on a CKD; in other words, to see if i'd be wasting it. i didn't find anything. that comforts me and worries me. i wish i knew the answer(s).

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well good luck, I hoe you get the results you want, and the info you need. Sorry I dont know it. Bed time I thinks for me :yawn:

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
started CKD today. well, i had a conventional breakfast, but i'm starting now. i just ate me a 4 whole egg/1 white omelet with a serving of natty pb (4g carbs) and a bowl of spinach (2g carbs) and some psyllium pills. GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!

i think my next meal will be 8 oz. hamburger 93/7 and a tbsp. of olive oil with some green beans (5 carbs).

BUT ANYWAYS, i was wondering if anyone knew anything regarding my original posting, as far as using divanyl was concerned with this diet. c'mon, i know this seems an ignorant question. frankly, it is. but i just don't know as much about body chemistry regarding supps as i do when it comes to diet/training. can someone give me some advice? thanks, y'all.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
this'll be my one bump for the day:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-ClvSEBpg8"]YouTube - Cheech & Chong's Nice Dreams - My Balls Itch[/ame]

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
There is nothing wrong with using Test booster / hormones / Anti - E's / supps to unbound test / etc. while on CKD. The only things I would not suggest would be something like Superdrol because its carb dependent.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
There is nothing wrong with using Test booster / hormones / Anti - E's / supps to unbound test / etc. while on CKD. The only things I would not suggest would be something like Superdrol because its carb dependent.
that's what i was guessing, but i like to look at how people before me did it, and how their results came out. but there was NOTHING, and i mean ZIP, ZERO, ETC. on the CKD and beyond-basic supplementation. No logs, not even writeups done by the founders of said diet(s).

and since the little i did know of some things (i.e. some ph's being carb-dependent) being carb-dependent without knowing exactly why, i became unsure. pmiller, can you tell me why some things put into the body are carb-dependent? i'd appreciate it. i'll also be independently looking at that right about.....now. thank you, sir.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
i looked and all i could find was that with SD, the body's muscles can store A LOT of glycogen as a result of use. that happens with many other supps, though. and that's a good thing, but why couldn't it (SD) be used while low-carbing (not that i wanna. heh)? i mean, you'd still be getting the benefits of that testosterone uppage, and on a carb-up, you could supercompensate the glycogen loss, couldn't you? i guess i'm just a bit frightened of the words "carb-dependent." cause it makes it seem like they'd be wasted if you were to not have carbs constantly. this is not the case, even with superdrol, right?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i looked and all i could find was that with SD, the body's muscles can store A LOT of glycogen as a result of use. that happens with many other supps, though. and that's a good thing, but why couldn't it (SD) be used while low-carbing (not that i wanna. heh)? i mean, you'd still be getting the benefits of that testosterone uppage, and on a carb-up, you could supercompensate the glycogen loss, couldn't you? i guess i'm just a bit frightened of the words "carb-dependent." cause it makes it seem like they'd be wasted if you were to not have carbs constantly. this is not the case, even with superdrol, right?
Natural test supplements are not carb dependant, however since that is an exogenous hormone it has the capability to make you hypo. I would not even look in the direction of it unless your willing to increase carbs (even an increase from your normal intake, let alone on CKD)

I also recommend a natural test booster such as the ones you've listed when dieting, as to keep test levels *optimized*.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Natural test supplements are not carb dependant, however since that is an exogenous hormone it has the capability to make you hypo. I would not even look in the direction of it unless your willing to increase carbs (even an increase from your normal intake, let alone on CKD)

I also recommend a natural test booster such as the ones you've listed when dieting, as to keep test levels *optimized*.
thanks for the advice, sir. i think you've made it clear to me in nice, simple terms. as has pmiller. maybe i could do a log of this, seeing as how there has no one (at least no one i could find) has taken this 'stack' if you will on a CKD. i might just do that, actually. think it'd be a good go? before/after pics would be necessary, not to mention some lifting before/after numbers. might do this.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
im interested to hear what people say. Ive been doing CKD for about 2 months with awesome results. and just been using sesamin oil, fish oil, whey and venom hyperdrive
eh, A.R., what have your results been, m'man? i tried this diet once and stayed onboard for about 1.5 months. lost a good 12 lbs. but some of that was muscle as well. i've been losing muscle left and right for the past year! damn. well past is past. and that just means i can get it back in no time:)

but anywho, i didn't know anything about the carb-ups, and those are CRUCIAL to the diet. i wasn't taking in the right kinds at the right times and i wasn't taking in enough of them. also, i only did a 5-day-adaption to the diet. this time, it'll be 10 days. i have a feeling this time around is gonna be different:):)

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

psyched....pumped....what have you.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
To be honest bud, I have no clue why superdrol is so carb dependent. I know a lot of people say it helps with the lethargy commonly found with superdrol but DHEA will also suffice to keep you feeling normal. Something in the hormone must effect your bodies carbohydrate metabolism and/or it could cause a serotonin (sp) imbalance. Like also mentioned in the thread test boosters may give you some hypoglycemic symptoms but that is very dependent on each individual. Personally if I was going on a CKD the first supplement I would be looking at would be either Powerful by USPLabs or IGF-2 by AppNut because both of those will operate best in a carb/insulin free environment.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
To be honest bud, I have no clue why superdrol is so carb dependent. I know a lot of people say it helps with the lethargy commonly found with superdrol but DHEA will also suffice to keep you feeling normal. Something in the hormone must effect your bodies carbohydrate metabolism and/or it could cause a serotonin (sp) imbalance. Like also mentioned in the thread test boosters may give you some hypoglycemic symptoms but that is very dependent on each individual. Personally if I was going on a CKD the first supplement I would be looking at would be either Powerful by USPLabs or IGF-2 by AppNut because both of those will operate best in a carb/insulin free environment.
thanks for even more insight, pmiller. and thanks for the suggestions on supplementation. but with so many mixed reviews out there, i am going with something that I KNOW FOR A FACT works......for now.....that is, until i'm more knowledgeable/wealthy. i've megadosed nettle root extract before, and it was a nice little bump up in intensity. i'm under the impression that divanyl extract will be a good bit better. awesome! not to mention, throwing in the test boost in the form of the ai and testojack should help in making more test for it to be freed! freed! freed! WHOO! i'm feelin' like rick flair on caffeine and chaos baby!!!!!! this is gonna be unprecedented!!!!!!!THERE WILL BE NO PRECEDENT BABY!!!!