• Established
i was always partial to watermelon

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had watermelon and grape. I actually liked grape better. Dont they make green apple now? That sounds yummy.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grape FTW!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i just want one that tastes crisp, clean, and not like chemicals!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
so you liked the grape.......any one else, cuz if not im gunna get the grape!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The apple is unreal as well.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried all except the grape. They're all quite good, Orange doesn't mix as well as the other flavours (It uses a diff. flavouring system is seems, larger tub to accomodate). I think my favourite was apple surprisingly enough, it's a green-apple taste.
Watermelon is pretty damn close to a Jolly Rancher though!

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
I like watermelon the most, great taste and mixability. My tub of grape I got did not mix for ****. I also tried a sample of the green apple and did not like it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like watermelon the most, great taste and mixability. My tub of grape I got did not mix for ****. I also tried a sample of the green apple and did not like it.
You didn't like the green apple? :eek:

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i ****in hate apples!
but still nice of you to comment!

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
their all pretty good, it more of a mood thing to me. I basically just switch it up after each jug. if i had to pick a flavor to start with i would have to say watermelon. Usaully when you get to end of a jug you probably want to try a new flavor anyway.

foxracer96

Awards
Watermelon FTW, but i havent had the other ones.. it really is pretty much like a jolly rancher

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought watermelon the first time because i heard how good it was. Honestly i cant even finish the tub, i pretty much hate it. I picked up some Lemonade and let me tell you that is where it's at! Get the Lemonade.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I like Grape the best. Have they improved it's ability to dissolve quickly? They changed something last fall and it never quite mixes the same as prior to that. Haven't bought any more just for that reason and occasionally use it now since there is all these white flakes floating to the top.

I know that if you mix it and let it sit in cold water, it helps to dissolve better.

tattoopierced1

Ive always wanted to try the orange. Reminds me of Tang, does it taste similiar?
yep. Its a bit more tart than Tang, but pretty darn close. Was talking to Sporto at the gym a few weeks ago and he said the same thing.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive always wanted to try the orange. Reminds me of Tang, does it taste similiar?
It smells just like Tang, but taste more like Ergo's All In One formula (If you have ever tasted it). It's good, but I can't dring too much of it. Now with Grape, I can sip that flavor all day. Lemonade is also good. I even mix Lemon/Grape for an extra different taste.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Watermelon, But I like grape and orange too.

jamescho79

Awards
IMO, orange, grape, then apple. Haven't tried the watermelon yet.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i received my XTEND 10 mins. ago, threw a two scoops in a shaker, tasted it............and........and..........it was like JESUS SMACKED ME IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!
it is AWSOME, i love the watermelon flavor, i think i put to muck water in it so it has a funny after taste but i will see tomarow with less water.....thank you guys in helping me make a decision that was difficult lol:thumbsup:

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Apple is soooooooo nyum nyum nyum EAT EM UP!

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
watermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelon

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i part PW grape, 1 part Xtend grape...........

I love grape!

sip away!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
watermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelonwatermelon
i meant to say jollyranchers on your rep by the way, i f-ed up lol

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
watermelon & orange ..although ive heard apple is great too

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
why are you gunna neg then? melons are awsome!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im kidding, i just felt like threating but i guess it didnt work. If neg repping is like regular repping i will imagine that i have a lil more effect in the neg repping business so dont push me. :D haha

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I've always liked the grape, whether Xtend or ICE grape is a classic and for me never gets old.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for those who have tried apple .. there's also a flavor called "refreshing apple" which i believe is only sold on bodybuilding website ..is that apple differ from the one that NP sells ? or is it same ?

i wish that NP still carried the Vasocharge/Xtend stack .. ive found it on couple of sites ..but ofcourse NP had the cheapest price ... should bring it back :woohoo:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
for those who have tried apple .. there's also a flavor called "refreshing apple" which i believe is only sold on bodybuilding website ..is that apple differ from the one that NP sells ? or is it same ?

i wish that NP still carried the Vasocharge/Xtend stack .. ive found it on couple of sites ..but ofcourse NP had the cheapest price ... should bring it back :woohoo:
if you get the vaso/xtend stack get the lemonade xtend that way you mix them both preWO and the flavors just match. No brainer if you ask me.

mrtattoo330

Awards
glad everyone is saying watermelon is the best because that is what i just bought.:thumbsup: