best tasting XTEND

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. why are you gunna neg then? melons are awsome!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    im gonna neg the next person that says watermelon.
    stop hating on WATERMELON
    S.n.S team member

3. im kidding, i just felt like threating but i guess it didnt work. If neg repping is like regular repping i will imagine that i have a lil more effect in the neg repping business so dont push me. haha
    •   

4. haha, i thought you were serious lol

5. I've always liked the grape, whether Xtend or ICE grape is a classic and for me never gets old.

6. for those who have tried apple .. there's also a flavor called "refreshing apple" which i believe is only sold on bodybuilding website ..is that apple differ from the one that NP sells ? or is it same ?

i wish that NP still carried the Vasocharge/Xtend stack .. ive found it on couple of sites ..but ofcourse NP had the cheapest price ... should bring it back
    S.n.S team member

7. he'll eat his own poo, but he wont eat lucky charms

8. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    for those who have tried apple .. there's also a flavor called "refreshing apple" which i believe is only sold on bodybuilding website ..is that apple differ from the one that NP sells ? or is it same ?

i wish that NP still carried the Vasocharge/Xtend stack .. ive found it on couple of sites ..but ofcourse NP had the cheapest price ... should bring it back
    if you get the vaso/xtend stack get the lemonade xtend that way you mix them both preWO and the flavors just match. No brainer if you ask me.

9. glad everyone is saying watermelon is the best because that is what i just bought.

10. watermelon son. its like drinking jolly ranchers

11. Grape!

12. 1. Apple

2. Lemonade

3. Watermelon

13. i want to try the apple

14. i haven't tried apple yet.
    but out of the other flavors, i like watermellon best.

15. I might have to change my vote to apple, its amazing at masking other supps and is addicting! O, and I'll add watermelon is my least fav, only flavor I havent tried is orange.

16. Apple and orange made me cringe after a month or so, and for some reason the orange was harder to mix.

17. More Lemonade Please!!!

18. does that lemonade actually taste like lemonade??

19. GRAPE!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    does that lemonade actually taste like lemonade??
    I think it's pretty friggin close considering you're sucking down BCAAs.

21. well of coarse its not gunna be right on, but it dont just taste like chemicals and artificial flavoring right??

22. yesterday was my first time trying xtend and for some reason i couldn't get it to mix all the way...still had like white dots in it, is there a trick to mixing it or do you just have to mix the hell out of it?

23. Quote Originally Posted by mrtattoo330 View Post
    yesterday was my first time trying xtend and for some reason i couldn't get it to mix all the way...still had like white dots in it, is there a trick to mixing it or do you just have to mix the hell out of it?
    Just let it sit for a while in the fridge for a while and keep shaking it. Make it ahead of time before you go to the gym so its cold and you can keep shaking it. thats what i do and it helps out a lot.
    Most BCAA supplements don't completly dissolve but this helps most of it dissolve.

24. Quote Originally Posted by mrtattoo330 View Post
    yesterday was my first time trying xtend and for some reason i couldn't get it to mix all the way...still had like white dots in it, is there a trick to mixing it or do you just have to mix the hell out of it?
    depends on a flavor you get ..for some reason orange & lemon lime doesnt mix well .. and watermelon mixes so easily ..ive tried every method of mixing the orange ..but could neva get it to mix it all the way
    S.n.S team member

25. I just got the apple Xtend. That stuff is pretty delicious! The cute chick that works at the gym calls it my HULK juice.. lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 07:38 AM
  2. Better tasting AS
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 11:15 PM
  3. Xtend, PowerfuLL, Glycergrow, Xtend stack?!?!?
    By apron in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-11-2006, 03:34 PM
  4. Better tasting Olive Oil
    By John Smeton in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 12:23 AM