A Lady has a question for the Guys

caramel color

Awards
Hello everyone,

I am taking Recreate and I really like it. I have AP but for some reason, I forget to take it before I eat my carbs. May be a mental block or something. I also have a bottle of Dicana. Would it be a good idea to take Dicana with Recreate? :think:

As always, thanks for your help.

Caramel color

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found Dicana to be useful in a stack with pretty much everything.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello everyone,

I am taking Recreate and I really like it. I have AP but for some reason, I forget to take it before I eat my carbs. May be a mental block or something. I also have a bottle of Dicana. Would it be a good idea to take Dicana with Recreate? :think:

As always, thanks for your help.

Caramel color
I think that adding Dicana would be redundant due to ReCreate's potent thyroid effects. ReCreate will increase thyroid output as well as promote the conversion of T4 to T3. T3 is very important for boosting your metabolism and burning your bodyfat. This is great due to the fact that T4:T3 conversion is very low in stressful conditions (which most of us face on an hourly basis)

I am not talking down on Dicana by any means as it is a well proven product (one i have used before) but if you are seeing good results with ReCreate, stick with it. Down the road, you could try Dicana and see how it works for you for a compare and contrast.

Keep in mind, ReCreate does not cause any down regulation or shutdown and there is no need for any type of regeneration or post cycle therepy.

Furthermore, if you have any issues with your Anabolic Pump timing, please let us know.

Either way, best of luck with your goals and keep us updated!