R4W replacement

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
since R4W is gone for a little bit i was wanting to know wat evan comes close to it as pre workout supps go
i need somthing hard hitting and slightly androgenic
just like R4W and it must be capd, cant stand mixs

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
since R4W is gone for a little bit i was wanting to know wat evan comes close to it as pre workout supps go
i need somthing hard hitting and slightly androgenic
just like R4W and it must be capd, cant stand mixs
I have used Meltdown by VPX and it's a good product that gives good focus, great mood, and the rise in norepinephrine will of course give a substantial boost in strength.

On another note, I have switched off of that and onto Recreate/Reset AD combo. 2 caps of Recreate and 1 cap of Reset AD on an empty stomach will have you focused and ready to go in the gym. It's not harsh on the adrenals and the pregnenolone in Reset AD is the precursor to all of the steroid hormones and will provide an additional boost to the Recreate. Just be prepared to sweat your balls off.

I have tried a LOT of stims and the only thing that they do when I try to up the dose, is leave me unable to workout due to high blood pressure.

Then again, Recreate may not be for you, for I have read reviews by many stim-junkies (not saying you are) that they are looking for a cracked out feeling that Recreate just does not give. I dose it 2 in the morning and 1 pre-workout and I must say that the focus, energy, mood, endurance is right on point. I use nothing else pre-workout either.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
jp8 has r4w ingredients in it...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh Yeah, I bet some Reset AD and Recreate would be a killer preworkout combo!

right now I'm using RPM and DCP...LOVE IT!