USP Powerfull

audiosoft

Awards
Just lately been having trouble , I feel so damn weak and dizzy I need to lay down for a while and I take long naps throughout the day. Only weekends when I am off this product I feel fine... also when dreaming, I encounter dizzy dreams - I see and feel myself dizzy in those dreams .... has this happened to anyone ?

Tnx

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Just lately been having trouble , I feel so damn weak and dizzy I need to lay down for a while and I take long naps throughout the day. Only weekends when I am off this product I feel fine... also when dreaming, I encounter dizzy dreams - I see and feel myself dizzy in those dreams .... has this happened to anyone ?

Tnx
After studying your case, I've concluded that an increase of serum dopamine is not in your favor. This happens with a select FEW individuals who experience hypotension due to increased dopamine levels.

This would account for the dizziness, tiredness, weakness, and possible 'bizarre' dreams.

audiosoft

Awards
Is there anything I can do about this ?

Just yesterday took a nap and it knocked me out for 3 hours with CRAZY dreams of me being high and drunk and just hell of a lot violence involved. It is just insane !

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
discontinue usage asap

not every supp responds well in every user. just chuck the bottle in the trash or give/sell the remainder to a friend.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is there anything I can do about this ?

Just yesterday took a nap and it knocked me out for 3 hours with CRAZY dreams of me being high and drunk and just hell of a lot violence involved. It is just insane !
You may want to discontinue usage.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
I know if I get "too much" sleep while using PFULL then I feel like junk the next day. If I sleep more then 8-9 hrs then im horrible after i wake up, headaches, dizziness. But if I sleep less then 8-9 hours, then i feel fine.