USP Powerfull

1. USP Powerfull

Just lately been having trouble , I feel so damn weak and dizzy I need to lay down for a while and I take long naps throughout the day. Only weekends when I am off this product I feel fine... also when dreaming, I encounter dizzy dreams - I see and feel myself dizzy in those dreams .... has this happened to anyone ?

Tnx

2. Quote Originally Posted by audiosoft View Post
    Just lately been having trouble , I feel so damn weak and dizzy I need to lay down for a while and I take long naps throughout the day. Only weekends when I am off this product I feel fine... also when dreaming, I encounter dizzy dreams - I see and feel myself dizzy in those dreams .... has this happened to anyone ?

Tnx
    After studying your case, I've concluded that an increase of serum dopamine is not in your favor. This happens with a select FEW individuals who experience hypotension due to increased dopamine levels.

This would account for the dizziness, tiredness, weakness, and possible 'bizarre' dreams.
    Freedom means nothing here.
    •   

3. Is there anything I can do about this ?

Just yesterday took a nap and it knocked me out for 3 hours with CRAZY dreams of me being high and drunk and just hell of a lot violence involved. It is just insane !

4. discontinue usage asap

not every supp responds well in every user. just chuck the bottle in the trash or give/sell the remainder to a friend.

5. Quote Originally Posted by audiosoft View Post
    Is there anything I can do about this ?

Just yesterday took a nap and it knocked me out for 3 hours with CRAZY dreams of me being high and drunk and just hell of a lot violence involved. It is just insane !
    You may want to discontinue usage.
    •   

6. I know if I get "too much" sleep while using PFULL then I feel like junk the next day. If I sleep more then 8-9 hrs then im horrible after i wake up, headaches, dizziness. But if I sleep less then 8-9 hours, then i feel fine.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. igf-2 vs powerfull?
    By pizzathehut in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 08:57 AM
  2. 1-c v powerfull v bulk powerfull
    By Satch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 09:56 AM
  3. New PowerFULL vs Previous PowerFULL
    By JJC in forum Supplements