Anabolic Pump and Powerfull!

bobocpt55

bobocpt55

Awards
I just got my first bottles of AP and Powerfull and am psyched to try them out. What kind of things should i expect to see within the first few weeks? I was hoping to lean out a little more with these two products, as i'm competing on Sept. 27. Also i have an endomorphic physique and don't handle carbs very well, should i keep it to the recommended carb intake of 30-40 grams per dose? Thanks for your help!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I just got my first bottles of AP and Powerfull and am psyched to try them out. What kind of things should i expect to see within the first few weeks? I was hoping to lean out a little more with these two products, as i'm competing on Sept. 27. Also i have an endomorphic physique and don't handle carbs very well, should i keep it to the recommended carb intake of 30-40 grams per dose? Thanks for your help!
A myriad of effects should be noted; increased endurance, increased muscle belly fullness with concurrent decreases in adiposity (total fat deposits), increased clarity, mood, motivation, and memory from Dopamine agonism, additional lipolysis from L-DOPA-mediated GH production, and therein a adjacent rise in Testosterone mediated directly by L-DOPA - of course, accompanied by a libido-enhancing effect of both Mucuna itself and Dopamine.

In terms of the CHO, and if you are normally predisposed to an adverse reaction with CHO, I would keep the intake at 30-40 per dose.

bobocpt55

bobocpt55

Awards
A myriad of effects should be noted; increased endurance, increased muscle belly fullness with concurrent decreases in adiposity (total fat deposits), increased clarity, mood, motivation, and memory from Dopamine agonism, additional lipolysis from L-DOPA-mediated GH production, and therein a adjacent rise in Testosterone mediated directly by L-DOPA - of course, accompanied by a libido-enhancing effect of both Mucuna itself and Dopamine.

In terms of the CHO, and if you are normally predisposed to an adverse reaction with CHO, I would keep the intake at 30-40 per dose.
Awesome! it sounds like i'm in for some sweet effects! thanks bro

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
One thing i've noticed is that i get horny as hell about 2 hours before i normally work out. Its frustrating as hell! Just gotta hold it off and until I workout and have eaten. I'm usually too tired to do anything then :D