Poll: what would you do???!!!!

If you HAD to choose, what would it be??

  1. If you HAD to choose, what would it be??


    RPM or white flood...........i am stuck between these to in a search for a good focus and pump supplement, what would you take??


  2. I'd choose white flood, because it tastes grrrreat! (And works well too, but so does RPM.)

  3. That's a very hard choice. They're pretty similar price/serving wise. White Flood get's me more "wired/spun" so to speak, whereas RPM is more subtle and somehow my workout just flies by. You should make this a poll option.
    •   
       


  4. good thinking brah, thanks!

  5. I like both a great deal, but would choose RPM. I get more "into" the workout on RPM
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  6. alright keep em comming...!

  7. I think I'll be trying a sample soon, but as of now I've never tried RPM. White Flood's a beast though.

  8. I have tried both, RPM is not too shabby, I prefer White Flood though.

  9. I'd go with WF, I've tried both and powdered supps just seem more effective for me.

  10. okay im getting both, so im gunna take one RPM and i serving of White flood before work out.........how does that sound?

  11. They are both awesome, but I was so focused and ready to tear sht up on rpm, it's undeniable.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    okay im getting both, so im gunna take one RPM and i serving of White flood before work out.........how does that sound?
    Beast mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    its a pity there aren't any white flood samples, i'd like to try it
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  14. hahaha probably!.........picture this, you walked into your gym and checked in at the front desk, you go to the locker room to get changed, and then you come out and get a nice work-out in the gym!, you go back get changed and then check out, your walking out to your car and then you see somebody bench pressing your car! hes using two other cars as the rack for the car!!!!! you yell, "thats my f*ckin car, put it down"
    he gets up and walks over to you and says, "are you renegadeRows??"
    you reply, "yes that me"
    he says, "well im justin krizzl and i want to tell you that thats one hell of a supplement you got there"
    you say thanks and walk home because you have no car.......jk lol
    that took me a while so you better read it!! lol (talking to you renegade)

  15. Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    hahaha probably!.........picture this, you walked into your gym and checked in at the front desk, you go to the locker room to get changed, and then you come out and get a nice work-out in the gym!, you go back get changed and then check out, your walking out to your car and then you see somebody bench pressing your car! hes using two other cars as the rack for the car!!!!! you yell, "thats my f*ckin car, put it down"
    he gets up and walks over to you and says, "are you renegadeRows??"
    you reply, "yes that me"
    he says, "well im justin krizzl and i want to tell you that thats one hell of a supplement you got there"
    you say thanks and walk home because you have no car.......jk lol
    that took me a while so you better read it!! lol (talking to you renegade)
    LOL! "I would just have my secretary call my insurance agent and laugh about it"

    Beast MODEE!!!!!!!!!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    its a pity there aren't any white flood samples, i'd like to try it
    Yup, me too... there's a problem with the sampling of WF, apparently the formula is too intense for the packaging machines (no joke!)

  17. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Yup, me too... there's a problem with the sampling of WF, apparently the formula is too intense for the packaging machines (no joke!)
    Fu-... I mean Damn!!!!! Seriously? I knew it was intense but....

  18. It actually is a pity though because that would be the one CL supp. that you could probably really tell a difference just on the first dose... oh well.
  19. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    hey RR if you want to swap a white flood for an RPM, let me know
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help me choose a.......
    By its3much in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 08:15 PM
  2. so many ph's to choose from!
    By charger71 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 02:28 PM
  3. Help me choose
    By bics56 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 11:38 PM
  4. can't choose pt 2
    By megadose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 03:48 PM
Log in
Log in