If you HAD to choose, what would it be??

what would you do???!!!!

• RPM!!!

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • WHITE FLOOD!!!!

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
RPM or white flood...........i am stuck between these to in a search for a good focus and pump supplement, what would you take??

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'd choose white flood, because it tastes grrrreat! (And works well too, but so does RPM.)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a very hard choice. They're pretty similar price/serving wise. White Flood get's me more "wired/spun" so to speak, whereas RPM is more subtle and somehow my workout just flies by. You should make this a poll option.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like both a great deal, but would choose RPM. I get more "into" the workout on RPM

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
I think I'll be trying a sample soon, but as of now I've never tried RPM. White Flood's a beast though.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I have tried both, RPM is not too shabby, I prefer White Flood though.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with WF, I've tried both and powdered supps just seem more effective for me.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
okay im getting both, so im gunna take one RPM and i serving of White flood before work out.........how does that sound?

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
They are both awesome, but I was so focused and ready to tear sht up on rpm, it's undeniable.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a pity there aren't any white flood samples, i'd like to try it

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
hahaha probably!.........picture this, you walked into your gym and checked in at the front desk, you go to the locker room to get changed, and then you come out and get a nice work-out in the gym!, you go back get changed and then check out, your walking out to your car and then you see somebody bench pressing your car! hes using two other cars as the rack for the car!!!!! you yell, "thats my f*ckin car, put it down"
he gets up and walks over to you and says, "are you renegadeRows??"
you reply, "yes that me"
he says, "well im justin krizzl and i want to tell you that thats one hell of a supplement you got there"
you say thanks and walk home because you have no car.......jk lol
that took me a while so you better read it!! lol (talking to you renegade)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
hahaha probably!.........picture this, you walked into your gym and checked in at the front desk, you go to the locker room to get changed, and then you come out and get a nice work-out in the gym!, you go back get changed and then check out, your walking out to your car and then you see somebody bench pressing your car! hes using two other cars as the rack for the car!!!!! you yell, "thats my f*ckin car, put it down"
he gets up and walks over to you and says, "are you renegadeRows??"
you reply, "yes that me"
he says, "well im justin krizzl and i want to tell you that thats one hell of a supplement you got there"
you say thanks and walk home because you have no car.......jk lol
that took me a while so you better read it!! lol (talking to you renegade)
LOL! "I would just have my secretary call my insurance agent and laugh about it"

Beast MODEE!!!!!!!!!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
its a pity there aren't any white flood samples, i'd like to try it
Yup, me too... there's a problem with the sampling of WF, apparently the formula is too intense for the packaging machines :D (no joke!)

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Yup, me too... there's a problem with the sampling of WF, apparently the formula is too intense for the packaging machines :D (no joke!)
Fu-... I mean Damn!!!!! Seriously? I knew it was intense but....

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
It actually is a pity though because that would be the one CL supp. that you could probably really tell a difference just on the first dose... oh well.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey RR if you want to swap a white flood for an RPM, let me know :)