Syntrax Guggulbolic Extreme

jefflong3323

Awards
Has anybody else tried this? If so what do you think about it? I'm starting a semi-cutting phase right now after my layoff (I added some unwanted pounds). I picked up some Guggulbolic Xtreme from Syntrax to use along with Dymetradrine Extreme I have been using for about 2 years. So far I like the Guggulbolic Extreme. I feel "warmer" inside my body and it gives me a pretty good energy boost for not containing ephedra. I have been looking for a decent fat burner/energizer w/out ehpedra for awhile now and I have had a difficult time finding it. Wanted to see how others felt about it. I like it so far though.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm bulking right now, and using Guggulbolic Extreme.. Yes, odd, but I figure it would help out with cholesterol and my skin since I eat alot of beef.. Indeed it did help, I almost weigh 180lbs, I still see my abs.. I never see my abs when I weigh over 170.. It's the real deal, brother! :)

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn Pete, 180?you look over 200lbs! You big Motherfu#$%r

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude, I compete at 169... That should really bake your noodle.. :D

Thanks! :)

db682

Awards
  • Established
Pete,
Your a light heavyweight, and I stress light. 169??? You had me fooled to.
Your not on that pot again are you? ;)

Damn, so there really is someone in here that my measly 235lb out weights.

Once again, my hats off to you bro. You make that 169 show weight look alot bigger then it really is.

db

Ive said it before to. Your gonna blow up once you hit puberty.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bigpetefox
I'm bulking right now, and using Guggulbolic Extreme.. Yes, odd, but I figure it would help out with cholesterol and my skin since I eat alot of beef.. Indeed it did help, I almost weigh 180lbs, I still see my abs.. I never see my abs when I weigh over 170.. It's the real deal, brother! :)
I am also using this while bulking and taking some 1-test. I am up 10 pounds and I see no visible increase in bf! I think while on androgens you may get a little lower ouput in thyroid. I think the guggulbolic keeps the fat burning in top notch. I may use this from now on while bulking.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Damm Pete, you look a lot bigger than 170, good job bro.

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
Hey I haven't researched those guggulesterones atall... Can anyone tell me if those are safe for gurlz to use?

I'd hate to go and say "here, take this it's all good" and get "Why am I getting hair growth on my chest?" in reply after a couple weeks :p

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
They should be safe for girls. Gugguls are a thyroid activator with no impact on sex hormones.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
where you guys finding the best prices on guggul?