I brought The GNC PRO WEIGHT GAINER and I need help please!!

fantasyx72

Awards
I brought The GNC PRO WEIGHT GAINER and I need help please!!

I need help with proper directions.The directions are:Mix 3 rounded scoops to 24 fl. oz. of cold water or 2% reduced-fat milk. Blend throughly until
dissolved. A blender is recommended for ease of mixing..

So 24FL.OZ is 3 cups

but Mix 3 rounded scoops,is that one full scoop right?(which is 1 cup).

Because thats how I been taking it so far.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i dont think so dude, look at how many servings in a container, then look at how much your putting in......does it match up??
i hate GNCs stuff, to damn $$ order from NP next time better products and prices!!

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
GNC's labels suck. 1 serving should not be a cup, it should be a scoop from the provided scooper which is 30g. So 30g of powder per cup of fluid. I wouldn't take all of that at once either, you'll end up flushing it down the toilet [literally]. Spread out your intake so it absorbs better.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah i had "weight gainer 2200" it was F*CKING ridiculous, the serving size was HUGE and you only got 16 servings for 50$$ on sale!!
the taste was not that bad, but NEVER will i buy from them again......
oh and another thing some fat ass b*tch tried to tell me that creatine was a test booster and messed your hormones up very bad, i told her to take the little F*CKIN book she reads about supplements and stick it up her ass!!:frustrate:smite:
sorry to hijack man, you can have this helpful thread back now......

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
A lil bit of advice. Dont buy from GNC......they rip you off every time. Much cheaper online as well as better products...."nutraplanet"....."hint"...:thumbsup:

I made my first purchases from em too, most of us make that mistake...

fantasyx72

Awards
I still dont get it guys.
The serving

Serving size 3 rounded scoops (483g)
Servings per container:5
The scoop included is equal to 1 CUP

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
weight gainer it self is a waste of money...who really needs a 2000cal shake. their mass xxx is ok, anything in the 700-1000 mark is a better choice. make your own...whey, oats, yogurt, peanut butter, olive oil...ect. i use whey for everything so my i am just paying for protein whereas a weightgainer you are paying for a little bit of protein and a bunch of carb powder (the cheapest part)!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
3 scoops=1 serving? is that what you are asking??

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
The serving

yeah...thats 3 - 1cup scoops = 3 cups

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
The serving

Its best to just make three separate shakes using one cup per shake, split up between three different times during the day. Most gainers are identical to the GNC product you are using(minuscule servings per container and huge amounts of powder per shake). Your problem is not unique as most gainers have the same draw backs. Just take this as a lesson if you ever decide to buy another gainer.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
weight gainer it self is a waste of money...who really needs a 2000cal shake. their mass xxx is ok, anything in the 700-1000 mark is a better choice. make your own...whey, oats, yogurt, peanut butter, olive oil...ect. i use whey for everything so my i am just paying for protein whereas a weightgainer you are paying for a little bit of protein and a bunch of carb powder (the cheapest part)!
Reps to you for that one.

fantasyx72

Awards
Ok Thanks Guys Lmao,thats All I Need To Know.didnt Went Too Mistake The 3 Rounded Scoops For 3 Cups Of Powder Lmao.