Water

footster

footster

Awards
I was just wondering how you guys do it. I drink so much every day..and I probably have to pee every 15 minutes...no joke..and sitting in class doesnt help. Wondering how everyone else does it through out the day lol.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
How much water are you drinking a day?

CROWLER

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
eating foods that will absorb water helps keep it from rushing through your system. It does make you feel bloated though so it kinda sucks..

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering how you guys do it. I drink so much every day..and I probably have to pee every 15 minutes...no joke..and sitting in class doesnt help. Wondering how everyone else does it through out the day lol.
guys on gear have to drink alot of water. however, if your not on gear and you're peeing every 15 minutes, you're probably drinking too much.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
IMO every 15 minutes could be a sign of something wrong. That is over 60 times a day. You sure it is that often?

CROWLER

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I drink about a gallon and a half a day,At least. But I don't have to pee every fifteen minutes. That ain't good.How much are you drinking.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
I drink at least 2 gallons a day and I don't pee every 15 min. You might wanna get your junk checked out by a doctor.

footster

footster

Awards
lol. thanks for the advice. I don't think its that bad. Honestly I think I'm just drinking to much water. I keep refilling my water bottles instead of just using a gallon jug, for better measurement. Thanks though I guess its just me lol. I'll kick it back a little.