what bulk creatine will work w/o carbs?

chlorella

Awards
I'm looking for a bulk creatine that will work well w/o carbs. It also has to be able to stay in water for about 1 hr.

I'm thinking about mixing 2 tsp cm, 1 tsp ba, 1 tsp creatine, and 3 tsp watermellon extend and possibly gms.

I'd use this for ~30 min pre and intra work out.

i just tried the mix (using mono and no gms) and it tastes FANTASTIC and I can feel the cm and ba working:)

What's the best creatine for this purpose? gluconate? any others?
thanks

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
Definately not creatine monohydrate, its only stable in liquid for a few minutes, and doesnt digest into your muscle well at all without carbs. I would try a creatine with a delivery system like gluconate, ethyl ester or kre alkalyn. Kre alkalyn is PH balanced and is suppose to be the only creatine thats stable in liquid for any period of time.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude havent you realized that everyone bashes creatine ethyl ester. It works but its overhyped, and not good for your liver, and doesn't work as well as other creatines. Creatine monohydrate is good buy it makes my stomach hurt, so i don't use it wish i could. Size on works very well but its very expensive. Kreaklyn is probally the way to go definately though. it works. But i dont know if its better than mono. and dude creatine mono is stable for more than a few minutes like probally 30 minutes.

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
dude havent you realized that everyone bashes creatine ethyl ester. It works but its overhyped, and not good for your liver, and doesn't work as well as other creatines.
Thats strictly your own opinion, I used CEE for a solid year last year with great results and my liver is fine. Not every creatine works well for everyone, so you cant just generalize and say that its better or worse than anything else just based on your own expierience.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for a bulk creatine that will work well w/o carbs. It also has to be able to stay in water for about 1 hr.

I'm thinking about mixing 2 tsp cm, 1 tsp ba, 1 tsp creatine, and 3 tsp watermellon extend and possibly gms.

I'd use this for ~30 min pre and intra work out.

i just tried the mix (using mono and no gms) and it tastes FANTASTIC and I can feel the cm and ba working:)

What's the best creatine for this purpose? gluconate? any others?
thanks
yeah actually gluconate makes sense, thats the main creatine in size one, but just hate dealing with bulks because products that contain stuff to help abosrb the creatine work better.
Also you have think about the money you waste i wasted a lot of money on bulk that i didnt like.
ANyways there no reason that you need creatine pre and during. it probally overkill. Taking creatine everyday elevates your creatine stores. If you really want on the cheap, Kreaklyn or gluconate before. and keep in mind you need a flavoring system. Koolaid is not as cheap as you might think. You mise as well buy a preflavored creatine product.

chlorella

Awards
Watermellon extend is the flavoring system:) I wish I would have tried it a long time ago.

Yea, Size On is impressive! I've been through a few tubs.

Thanks for all of the replies so far! Any other opinions?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Been wondering about Clout myself on a low-carb diet..I'm not too familiar with the form of creatine in it..Tri-Creatine Orotate I think?
Sorry, a bit off topic since it's not sold in bulk...

chlorella

Awards
Yea, I'd like to try out clout too. I wish they sent out samples of Clout with my orders. I've bought a lot of stuff after trying the samples first. Email MST, They'll send out a small box of samples. Rag, Cordy, and Citrivol are nice!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah mst is really nice with samples. I didn't belive it. They sent a small box filled with stuff. i tried ragnorok. i heard good stuff about it, but for me nothing beats super pump. only things that comes close is NO3 overload.

yeah dude your right size on is hands down the best in my opinion. tastes good, no cramps, other stuff other than creatine.
but the only downside is that its expensive. Gaspari make good products i dont know why people diss them a lot. Their marketing can be sometimes stupid. But most of the companies have bs marketing

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but if you want to be on the cheap. Kreakln is good ive tried it before. No stomach cramps or anything, but science still tends to gravitate towards monohydrate. i think its better it gives you more water retention and that a part of the reason for stregth increases.

So dude by kreaklyn

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
kre-alkalyn is creatine monohyrate, just PH balanced to elminate all the side effects.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah essentially the side effects of being blown up and stomach issues