supplements for energy and focus

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i was looking into "Trionix Endorphix" but i don't know much about it, i want something that works fast and will help me get pumped to go to the gym, creatine is a no go i don't respond to it, caffeine makes me tired and no i dont have ADHD lol........so any ideas?

P.S. i take GlycerGrow instead of creatine..

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, funny coindendence i just tried trionix endorphix today. At bodybuilding.com they have free samples of it. i dont like it too much, i dont think i respond to well to pea/hordenine. It totally looks like a good mix of ingrediants but in the end falls short. You can take my opinion or try it. It funny but really i get the best focus from superpump 250. Its like a supercharged enery drink, you can take it before a work or whenever you need to think.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it has caffiene but also other nootropic substances and nitric oxide substance. Also a little bit of creatine.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i dislike the way superpump hurts my belly, i have tried half a jug but it just ripps my stomach apart.....

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel the same about superpump <just an aside>

in terms of the original question, you might want to take a look at Blast.

Per Nimbus website:
Hightlights:
Increased Energy Levels
Maintained Hydration
Prolonged period of Vitality
No Annoying, Performance Destroying "Crash"
Increased Mental Acuity
CNS Rejuvenation
Decreased Neuron Depletion
It also has a nice amount of the poseidon complex coupled with Blast release Matrix.

If you need more info, let me know

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
kewl i tried poseidon once and loved it, but how does this product taste and mix??

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
people respond differently to supplements. Superpump 250 does give me stomach problems. I have taken other products that are much worse on the stomach.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
haha agree with you on that one lol N.O Xplode made me explode lol

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont think i respond to well to pea/hordenine. It totally looks like a good mix of ingrediants but in the end falls short. You can take my opinion or try it.
Have you tried the combo with a stim? Works best this way I think.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kewl i tried poseidon once and loved it, but how does this product taste and mix??
nocomplaints that I am aware of. It is still on sale at NP, great deal btw

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
White Flood too. If you are enjoying the GlycerGrow you'll love WF, made by same people. :)

Def. look into Poseidon as well. Especially since it's on sale.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah ill clear it up myself, its only a matter of 40$$ and then i can let others know!!

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
for focus, hands-down, it's gotta be Irwin Naturals "Ginkgo Smart." The smartness hits like a rocket cause of the absorption complex it has in it, which in turn sends the ingredients that make for the focus (good stuff by the way) where they needs to be, intact and completely sent that is. nice stuff. just copped me a bottle TAH-DAY. been using free sample packs til' now. heh.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I have tried everything. I find PEA/hord to be comparable to sniffing Mexican ritalin. What a crappy feeling, terrible headache, and an even worse come-down.

E/C = Okay after a week if you get used to hypertension and anxiety created by this. Not good overall and you will crash and burn.

Of all the stims, I have used Meltdown by VPX and that has been good, but after a little while, it raised my blood pressure too high and didn't seem like something plausible for extended use.

Recreate, by USP Labs is fantastic. I just started yesterday and I'm taking Recreate and Reset AD. It gives very natural energy without a crash, superb focus, very nice uplift in mood, and it does curb cravings for junk. I have a feeling I'm going to be on this for 12 weeks.

By the way, I didn't get Recreate for free. I was hoping to have gotten it now, being a new rep, but I spent MY money on it. I need some energy for this cut and I trust USP.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Also, MaxGolf gives good advice with Tea3. I am certain that Tea3, Recreate, and Reset AD would be OUT OF THIS WORLD for fatloss, energy, mood, and it would be super easy on the adrenals, if not revitalizing!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
well thats the thing, im one of the skinniest guys youll ever see, so im going on a bulk and really cant use supplements for cutting........so im guna do Recreate and TEA3 after my bulk!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
well thats the thing, im one of the skinniest guys youll ever see, so im going on a bulk and really cant use supplements for cutting........so im guna do Recreate and TEA3 after my bulk!!
Hahaha! Log it! I am taking a green tea now, but when it runs out I'll be getting Tea3 again.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
how did you like TEA3
Loved it. I took it without food at first and got a 'buzz', so I started taking it with breakfast and lunch. Primordial has been very good with customer service and I personally trust the company. I trust that it has in it what it says it has in it. It's the only tea pill that I can actually feel and I know it did it's job.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i was talking to one of there reps, and he was one of the nicest reps i have talked to yet!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i was talking to one of there reps, and he was one of the nicest reps i have talked to yet!
Oh yeah? I've had quality customer service from PP with all my purchases, questions, and inquiries. I tried their entire line of products when they were first out with their initial lineup. Tea3, Dermacrine, Dermacrine Sustain, Dermatherm.... then I used Endoamp and Toco8 with my PCT. I wouldn't blow money on garbage... though I've made some doozies in the past. Being on this board helps a lot.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i dont know where the hell i would be if i didnt have this board!
maybe bumming a few bucks off people on the street and using that money to blow on usless supplements lol jk

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i dont know where the hell i would be if i didnt have this board!
maybe bumming a few bucks off people on the street and using that money to blow on usless supplements lol jk
This board is therapeudic for me ;)

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have tried everything. I find PEA/hord to be comparable to sniffing Mexican ritalin. What a crappy feeling, terrible headache, and an even worse come-down.

E/C = Okay after a week if you get used to hypertension and anxiety created by this. Not good overall and you will crash and burn.

Of all the stims, I have used Meltdown by VPX and that has been good, but after a little while, it raised my blood pressure too high and didn't seem like something plausible for extended use.

Recreate, by USP Labs is fantastic. I just started yesterday and I'm taking Recreate and Reset AD. It gives very natural energy without a crash, superb focus, very nice uplift in mood, and it does curb cravings for junk. I have a feeling I'm going to be on this for 12 weeks.

By the way, I didn't get Recreate for free. I was hoping to have gotten it now, being a new rep, but I spent MY money on it. I need some energy for this cut and I trust USP.
You are totally right about pea/hordenine, it sucks.

if your open to suggestions, trying psuedoephedrine. Its similar to ephedrine but at the same time drastically different. It doesnt make you twitch crazy. Especially when its in a time released form. Theres no crash. Yeah you only can buy for allergie(claritin-D) I totally work. Just buy a 5 pill box to test it out.

I have a thread going about the same topic as this.

I'm creating the ultimate mental stack, i wish some one would actually formualte this so i dont have to take a bunch of pills. It of course includes stimulants but not so much that you feel cracked out.

its a long list

Coffee(100mg caffiene)
Green Tea
sublitamine
Vincopotine
Huperzine A
Piracetam(or better Anarcitam)
Psuedoephedrine
Boswelia Serrata(a mental herb)
acetyl-l-cartinine
acetyl-l-tyrosine

im still thinking of more to add perhaps

of course i wont be able to afford eveything i want

An ultimate mental stack could easily cost 100 dollars a month

With all this stuff you might too much. Seriously. Probally. But it will be awesome nonetheless

But for sure check out sublatimine, its pretty awesome. A lot of new stimulant forumaltions are including it and i can see why, you need to stack with some sort of stimulant though. It actually sort of counter acts the fast heart beat of a stimulant.
But you know all it is a b vitimin that can pass the blood brain barrier

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
actually today i took sublimatine super pump 250 and psuedo-e and thats why im typing so dam much. i;m serious when i say super pump 250 has good nootropic affects. its the nitric oxide, which supplies more blood to your brain muscle, its got 100mg of caffiene, a good amount, 200mg is too much if your combing it with other stuff. And then its got the vincopotine and other stuff.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
actually today i took sublimatine super pump 250 and psuedo-e and thats why im typing so dam much. i;m serious when i say super pump 250 has good nootropic affects. its the nitric oxide, which supplies more blood to your brain muscle, its got 100mg of caffiene, a good amount, 200mg is too much if your combing it with other stuff. And then its got the vincopotine and other stuff.
If you say so. Glad it works great for you!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah? I've had quality customer service from PP with all my purchases, questions, and inquiries. I tried their entire line of products when they were first out with their initial lineup. Tea3, Dermacrine, Dermacrine Sustain, Dermatherm.... then I used Endoamp and Toco8 with my PCT. I wouldn't blow money on garbage... though I've made some doozies in the past. Being on this board helps a lot.
hey fog, i have dermacrine arriving tomorrow. give me a heads-up on what i can expect. going to be taking it with powerful/formadex/incarnate and my cl line-up. btw white flood IS a great energy/focus supp.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
to bad i got some!! and it was dark brown, smelt like ass, and had the consistency of tar!!!
so i gots my moneys back and am gunna order it off AM when the get new shipment in!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
hey fog, i have dermacrine arriving tomorrow. give me a heads-up on what i can expect. going to be taking it with powerful/formadex/incarnate and my cl line-up. btw white flood IS a great energy/focus supp.
Nice! Very NICE bigt! To be totally frank, Dermacrine felt like what it would if your testosterone doubled. If we produce between 10mg and 22mg per day, it felt like I was at about 40 per day. My body was pumped, my sense of well-being was better, my appetite was increased a lot, and of course, by the end of my run I noticed the gains in lean body mass. For 3.5 weeks I gained 3 lbs and lost some fat at right around maintainence level cals. And the whole time was a nice feeling.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I got CL's Green Mag and was very impressed with it. I'm weaning off supps, as I'm trying to get as natural as I can get. I'm just taking AP/P-Slin/Recreate along with the basics (MVP-365/ZMK/fish oil/sesathin)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got CL's Green Mag and was very impressed with it. I'm weaning off supps, as I'm trying to get as natural as I can get. I'm just taking AP/P-Slin/Recreate along with the basics (MVP-365/ZMK/fish oil/sesathin)
i forgot, i ordered cordygen5 also. the cordygen5/incarnate are great natty products. as for the green mag, i have been impressed with all the cl products ive tried. gonna hold off on blue gene until i see some logs.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i forgot, i ordered cordygen5 also. the cordygen5/incarnate are great natty products. as for the green mag, i have been impressed with all the cl products ive tried. gonna hold off on blue gene until i see some logs.
My endurance with Cordy5 is noticably better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My endurance with Cordy5 is noticably better.
i got a bunch of samples from mst awhile back, don't know why it took me so long to buy more. stacked with incarnate and powerful, should be nice.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i got a bunch of samples from mst awhile back, don't know why it took me so long to buy more. stacked with incarnate and powerful, should be nice.
Hell yes! It'll be a nice stack!