Whats the best stim for studying

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
College is starting soon. Whats the best single legal stim or stim combination or stim product that gives you a good edge for studying not just working out.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ALCAR, Choline, and Geranium.

That's a good combo.

I'm experimenting with a combination of

Piracetam
Choline
PEA / hordinene
1,3-dimethylamylamine

I'm going to swap out the 1,3-dimethylamylamine and add in vinpocetin I think. I just started deprenyl again and things are going well with it, so I don't think I will need to add much of a stim like the dimethylamine anymore to that lil stack.

johnegq22

johnegq22

Awards
OK, I'm a high school/college teacher/professor. I am in grad school now working on my ph D. I am not writing this to brag, I am doing so to give some credentials. Honestly, you can use Ginko, but there have been articles recently published that say Ginko just supplies the body with more O2. Some people say Green Tea, but you need to consume as large a quantity of the tea as if you were gonna use it for weight loss. As crazy as this may seem, what got me and gets me through studying. Memory, there are many over-the-counter remedies, but...

To be honest, and what I tell my students, you need to experiment with study habits. For example, some people memorize things by reading a text over and over and over again, and test themselves to see if they have memorized it. Other people choose to re-write there notes over and over, until they can write them verbatim. Other people, like myself, use a combo of the two, but also include as many graphs, charts, and pics as possible.

This will work with every subject including English/Literature. Remember in grammar school when your teachers had you "brainstorm" where you made concept maps that had one central theme and all words that relate to it. You could do the same for any subject, with the exception of math.

For anyone that is reading this, if you need help with studying or biology, ecology, algebra, or history, PM me. Its the least I can do for you guys for all the info I gained from these forums.

johnegq22

johnegq22

Awards
EXCUSE THE LAST POST. THE PHONE RANG WHILE I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF WRITING.

What gets me through studying is something with sugars, no red bull, no doze, or add meds. I drink a glass of water, as if i was trying to win a beer drinking contest, with big gulps. No swallow or, or that will make you gassy. As cazy as it may seem, it shocks my body, and I am awake. If you have a problem focusing, this may not be the remedy, but if your head is in the game, it will help you to feel revived and allow you to concentrate more.

Also, just like writers get writers block, so do people who study. Meaning, sometimes if you study to long, you feel lke you can't concentrate and focus. Trust me, there have been many of times when I crammed for a Anatomy and Phys final or Histology Lab practical a night or two before. It happens. We all have many things to do.

With all this said, try some of the methods that I listed above and PM me if anything. Also, if you need notes, advice, websites with info, whatever, let me know.

Thanks again to everyone for all their help!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
(Piracetam + Choline) +/- huperzine A
i have some anaricatam anaglog of piracetam
how do you take it
i started to take but for some reason i though it made me feel wierd(maybe placebo) does it really take 2 week to take effect, do you take it all the time, or does it work in one dose

thanks.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^ good suggestions.

When I would work real late hours, I would take breaks and go for a run/jog as well, and also do shoulder stands in my living room to get the circulation going.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ALCAR, Choline, and Geranium.
i've never tried germanium. I hate buying supplemnts without getting samples. since of bought a boatload of crappy supplements. Nutraplant is out of germanium caps. Do you know else where you could buy precapped. Since i dont wanna mess with powder, the stuff is dosed in milligrams.

thanks.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK, I'm a high school/college teacher/professor. I am in grad school now working on my ph D. I am not writing this to brag, I am doing so to give some credentials. Honestly, you can use Ginko, but there have been articles recently published that say Ginko just supplies the body with more O2. Some people say Green Tea, but you need to consume as large a quantity of the tea as if you were gonna use it for weight loss. As crazy as this may seem, what got me and gets me through studying. Memory, there are many over-the-counter remedies, but...

To be honest, and what I tell my students, you need to experiment with study habits. For example, some people memorize things by reading a text over and over and over again, and test themselves to see if they have memorized it. Other people choose to re-write there notes over and over, until they can write them verbatim. Other people, like myself, use a combo of the two, but also include as many graphs, charts, and pics as possible.

This will work with every subject including English/Literature. Remember in grammar school when your teachers had you "brainstorm" where you made concept maps that had one central theme and all words that relate to it. You could do the same for any subject, with the exception of math.

For anyone that is reading this, if you need help with studying or biology, ecology, algebra, or history, PM me. Its the least I can do for you guys for all the info I gained from these forums.
thanks for the boatload of info, im just started college. I'm taking general chemisty which everyone says is hard

johnegq22

johnegq22

Awards
< Retard....I dunno how I could forget this, especially on here, but I would advise me students to do a set of push ups. Not to max out or go till failure, cause then they could get shakey, like with too much taurine, but maybe 10 or 20, every so often during studying to get the blood pump = alterness!

johnegq22

johnegq22

Awards
I just finished teaching high school chem this year. Unless your a science major, its almost identical to high school chem, except more equations, and much smaller numbers. Let me know what you need. No problem.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Even though I've never tried it, Yellow nEuphoria Gen. 2 was used in a log I saw before for this exact purpose, user said it helped quite a bit. I'll see if I can find the link for you.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
as far as products go, ones that worked well for me were x force (though the energy was a bit extreme), amp, and stim x. if you have a friend with adhd, aderal is always an option.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i actually hate aderall, it makes me feel like crap and get my mind going in places i dont want it to. i end uop not study when i take it

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
thats a shame, i responded quite well to it.

woolbeo

Awards
My favorite study supp is sulbutiamine with a little caffine if I don't need to sleep soon.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for shure sublatamine is good. How much do you take.
What brand do you you use. I bought powder and it takes so dam bitter. But i bought empty pills anyways so im using thos instead.

foxracer96

Awards
I kinda like ehedrine and caffeine, but that might be a little much.. lol, i loved doing my eca stack

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anything with caffeine always helped me. I am a HS history teacher, and I always advise my students to make sure to get a good nights sleep the night before they need to get in some heavy studying. That extra rest always does them quite well.

However, if I was to find just one product that i have used that could be quite helpful, might I suggest Blast.

Per Nimbus website:
1 Servings Provide:
Sodium 30mg 1%
Potassium 350 mg 10%
Vitamin C 350 mg 583%
Niacin 40 mg 200%
Vitamin B-6 5 mg 250%
Vitamin B-12 1500 mcg 25000000%
Vitamin B-5 8 mg 75%
Magnesium 202 mg 19%
Zinc 7 mg 47%
Poseidon Complex™ 4366 mg ---
Blast KE Release Matrix™ 1280 mg ---
*Poseidon Complex™: Ascorbic Acid , Folic Acid, Glutamine, Inositol, Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methylcobalamin, Niacin (b-3), Calcium Pantothenate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Pyridoxine HCL, Sodium Bicarbonate, Taurine, TMG

*Blast KE Release Matrix™: Caffeine, Glucuronolactone, Tyrosine, White Willow Bark, Yerba Mate, Theobromine, Phenethylamine
Hightlights:
Increased Energy Levels
Maintained Hydration
Prolonged period of Vitality
No Annoying, Performance Destroying "Crash"
Increased Mental Acuity
CNS Rejuvenation
Decreased Neuron Depletion
Def. adds for the studying focus.

Sorry for hijacking there :cheers:

chim_chim

Awards
For me, Acetyl L-Carnitine has the best "whoa, that is really working" tangible effect of anything OTC. Take 1.5 g when your attention is wandering, and 20 min. later, you will be extremely alert. It can cause insomnia if taken late in the day, however.

Some college kids use nicotine gum.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think ive realized the perfect stack

time released psuedoephedrine, which i take for allergies on occasion

piracetam

caffiene(coffe, because of the theobromine)

sublatamine

Huperzine A

Vincopatine

i wish some companie would make a product like this, itd be great
and probally add some amino acids in there as well

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember my student years with great nostalgia, it was a cool time. Since then, I have many useful sites left and I want to share one of them with you, because it often helped me out. Very often I have to write essays and PapersOwl did it for me, because only they can I trust. I was often deceived and took money for plagiarism, but now I finally found a proven sat and proudly recommend it to you.
Go kick rocks.

@Admin