How long do i take yellow gold before i eat?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how long before i eat should i take yellow gold, and how many carbs?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
15-30 minutes play around with it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ya i just did 1/4 teaspoon on YG and ate about 80-100G carbs 30 minutes later

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try doing about ~1g of the bulk, so 1/2 tsp. 15-30mins is about right. I typically want to it about 15 mins, but it takes me a while to make my porridge that it ends up being longer.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I usually go for 30 minutes. 20 min, if I am really hungry.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well what exactly is the pump I am supposed to be feeling? Im not feeling anything...i guess that means i need to play around with timing?

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Anyone notice any issues with bloating when taking yellow gold or AP? I've tried both on/off the past 6 months and I bloat up. :sad:

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well what exactly is the pump I am supposed to be feeling? Im not feeling anything...i guess that means i need to play around with timing?
Well, it was only your first dose, give it some time. Took me about 2 weeks before I really noticed the muscle fullness pump after meals, you will know when it happens.

Keep us updated.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone notice any issues with bloating when taking yellow gold or AP? I've tried both on/off the past 6 months and I bloat up. :sad:
I have never had any issues, but I have seen reports from others that experienced bloating. Do you take any digestive enzymes or probiotics? If not these can help eleviate the issue.