supplements that help Motivation

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
are there any supplements that help with motivation, i have tried switching up my routine but i just dont feel like going anymore, i want to get bigger, i even took a week off of working out, i cant take anymore time off because i have two other people who need me to go to the gym, cuz im there partner..............is there anything??

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I would doubt it brother. Energy, yes. Focus, yes. Motivation? To me, that's something that comes from the heart. It's elusive and hard to pin down... If motivation came in buckets, we'd all look like champs. But what champions have is that motivation, that determination. Nothing in life worth having is something that comes easy... Working for something, getting motivated, makes things that much sweeter.... Good luck brother.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Work on motivating yourself. The hardest part for me is getting to the gym. Once I get there and warm up, the motivation is there. Just stick to it. If you aren't gaining muscle or strength perhaps look into changing your diet and your rep range as well as exercises...

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
If there were supplements for motivation the world would be a lot wealthier place :D. ...Actually like U-Rep said it has to come from the heart bro. Ya know, it has to be something you really WANT to do. Good posters always help, keeping a journal too, write down your goals and post it on the mirror so you can see it everyday, and then just good music. That's all I can think of.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
allright well what about energy band focus that may be part of it, what is a good supplement that i can take??

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you should talk to you partners about this they may be helpful in motivating you.... i work out by myself and I don't have a shortage of motivation.... its all in the mind.... challenge your self.... or have your partners challenge you.

good luck

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah i wanna try that and those articles help alot actually!!
im gunna try a energy, focus supplement.......see how that works out along with my partners!!

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Also, this may not be a problem, but cut out the BS'n with workout partners. This seemed to be a minor problem of mine when I had a w/o partner, I would catch myself getting out of "the zone" and BSing. Try to stay focused on your next lift when finished with previous one. This really helps me stay intense throughout my workout.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah its just a pain cuz my little brother always "zones out" and that always side tracks me....he seems to have stopped but hes never focused lol

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fast paced music, or a gym.

Seeing people bigger than me or working out harder than me motivates me. Also seeing hot chicks motivates me.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its called a MIRROR, take your shirt off and look straight ahead into it, r u satisified, do u want to look like everbody else???? It motivates me anyway, I really like Recreate for motivation to go to the gym or just to get things done around the house.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
RPM or animal pump will def give u some drive and determination to get to liftin !

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
in all honesty AP did not get me ANYWHERE, i tried to cans and it didnt do a thing for me........i dont respond to creatine but...AP has more than that, i guess you win some you lose some.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
When I'm on Dermacrine it gives me the drive I need to get into the gym and kick ass

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, since I'm pretty cheap :) I just buy a supplement and I figure I have to get my ass in the gym to get the most out of my money. Sometimes I just buy some extra cheap supplement and toss it in my normal routine just to keep me motivated. It sounds weird but like I said, when I add a new supp., I get more motivated b/c I want to prove to myself that my money spent was worth it.