Golden Finish vs Torrent

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Been reading on both of these post work out supplements.
So I thought I would try and get some opinions on what you think.

Do you feel they are about the same or one seems to be more productive than the other??

Both appear to be solid products. Getting ready to place an order for one, so I thought I would see what was thought of them on A.M.

Only want the opinions of those who hae actually used them.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I love Torrent. And Golden finish was good too. But I would go with Torrent. And I am Not a Rep so I am not trying to push one of them on ya.

jhicks3301

jhicks3301

Awards
Honestly I couldn't tell a lot from the two. I've used torrent for MONTHS.. now i'm on Golden Finish and like it too..

I guess I just switch back and forth because of the taste. Either one you will love

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Interesting to hear the feedback.

I haven't used Torrent but love my golden finish, nice recovery and i'm hooked on the taste.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havbe used both, as I was a tester on the new torrent flavor which only lasted 5-6 days as I recall. I loved GF and I felt it really helped to add to a bulk. I did not see as much from Torrent as it was on such a small scale for me.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I know Universal is currently working on having free samples of Torrent available soon. From looking at the company promotion page, it appears Controlled Labs already has samples of Golden Finish. Why not get samples of both and try them out and go with which one works for you.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a good plan yo, both are good products

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Yes a good idea. I enjoy GFH as my avatar shows, but as soon as torrent samples are avail I will most certainly be trying it out too. The ingredient profiles on both make them sound good, so we'll see. (Plus Universal and CL are my two fav. supp. comp. You know what, you two should just merge :D)

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Thanks for al the input. I already have a sample of GF( Thanks Controled labs for the samples ) but a sample usually for me only shows mixability and taste.

I guess I'll just order a tub of one, then order a tub of the other and see how I respond.

Got what I needed from the post, which was both seem to be excellent products, just depends on how each person responds to them and likes the tast.

Would these be good to include during my cycle of H-Drol or wait until PCT and use it then. What do you think???

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoyed Golden Finish. The taste didn't blow me away, but it did digest pretty easily for me, has a great profile and was convenient. I liked how it had complex carbs from corn and rice, and not too many so if you want your own you can just grind oats, or add dex/malto.

I can't compare it to Torrent because I haven't tried it yet, but they appear similar. Once the samples are available, I'll try and remember to PM you a comparison (Or hit me up with a PM in a couple weeks' time)