Please Help (White Flood Question)

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
I have been using white flood. I stoped about 2 weeks ago due to two-a-days starting. Well they are over and i am starting to go back to lifting everyday. When i went to open it, it was really hard to open. Then when i did finally get it open i notcied yellowish/brownish crust on the lips of the container. And the powder inside was not exactly a powder, it was hard but it wasnt the powder it was two weeks ago. Some of it is starting to get a yellow/brown tint to it. I kept it sealed tight and i dont know what happened. Has this happened to anyone else? Is it still good to use? Any help would be wonderful. I would use the search bar but i have nooo idea what to search for this. Thanks.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Moisture man, moisture!!! Since it crusted at the cover it means it wasn't tight .... and moisture got in. I'd still use it, just break it up if you can... sorry bro!!! Another one bites the dust :( or rocks

dlutz74

dlutz74

Awards
ok thanks. =] I kinda fingured it was moisture. Just needed to make sure. It still works and there is a little left so i will use it up. What can i do to prevent this from happening with my next container. Oh and yeah i can break it up so its all good..

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Moisture. The lid might not have been completely on. I do notice this sometimes. I usually have to unscrew and screw back on my WF lid about 5 times before it's perfectly tight and on. That's one of the only downfalls to WF... the lid.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I have been using white flood. I stoped about 2 weeks ago due to two-a-days starting. Well they are over and i am starting to go back to lifting everyday. When i went to open it, it was really hard to open. Then when i did finally get it open i notcied yellowish/brownish crust on the lips of the container. And the powder inside was not exactly a powder, it was hard but it wasnt the powder it was two weeks ago. Some of it is starting to get a yellow/brown tint to it. I kept it sealed tight and i dont know what happened. Has this happened to anyone else? Is it still good to use? Any help would be wonderful. I would use the search bar but i have nooo idea what to search for this. Thanks.

No worries. A little condensation just got trapped in the jug. It doesnt affect it at all. It has happened to me once before. Just break it up a little bit and continue using. :thumbsup:

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks. =] I kinda fingured it was moisture. Just needed to make sure. It still works and there is a little left so i will use it up. What can i do to prevent this from happening with my next container. Oh and yeah i can break it up so its all good..
Just make sure the lid is on perfectly. I notice sometimes I think it's good, but then I see that the lid is a little uneven. Once again, the only bad thing about WF. I hope CL will improve the container soon so that these issues will stop.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I actually had a small issue with mine before I even broke the seal. The seal had that crusty build up on it but the powder inside seems fine for the most part.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, i have found at least 2 moisture packs in my white flood, there may be more. i haven't noticed any caking at all. they had this problem of caking with poseidon awhile back, it did not diminish effectiveness. nimbus even discounted the caked poseidon, i stocked up and had no problem. i say, drink up.:thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah we put a few packs in there to avoid the moisture. Not sure if it was an old tub or not but i know we load em up

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no tweaked out feeling on white flood, but i am enjoying the alertness and focus while sipping at work. had maybe 5 serious workouts since starting white flood, very impressed with the muscle fullness. i am sure green mag and purple wraath are playing a role but i am pleased with results. more energy and muscle fullness than when i did clout/bo, can't comment on strength gains cause i am not up to full speed on this stack yet.:thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
everybody hear nailed it, just moisture. Gotta make sure to tighten up, not that it really matters, nothing regarding effectiveness changes one bit