Purple WraaTHsicles

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about perhaps trying experimenting with this. Has anyone ever done anything like this or with Xtend perhaps? Anything to add to it to make it freeze better or flavor it more? Does freezing it affect or alter the compounds in it at all?

I am thinking this would be a stellar snack to enjoy at night while watching TV before bed. :food:

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Yup, a lot of people do that. Stellar Snacks indeed. just like making oj popsicles ;) Tasty too... that's also a really good name for 'em.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Does it freeze alright BAMA? I wouldnt think it would matter, but adding that to water doesnt some how lower the freezing point, does it?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Oh it will freeze fine, Just make sure it is fully dissolved or it is grainy. but it works. You can make jello shots too, just don't add while the water is still boiling hot.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Oh it will freeze fine, Just make sure it is fully dissolved or it is grainy. but it works. You can make jello shots too, just don't add while the water is still boiling hot.
OMG! That is brilliant! I never even thought of that!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Green MAG sicles are a big hit over @ CL ... never tried with the PW though. Keep us updated!

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
You're a genius!!!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna experiment with all the powders to try and make popsicles (and jello shots ;) ). Growsicles. Wraathsicles, MAGsicles, Floodsicles, and even Finishsicles. Growsicles... hmmm, that's a good name. :D I'll keep you guys posted, probably make a review, LOL.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't the creatine become unstable? Or does the freezing prevent this?
Well it only takes a few hours to freeze, i'd say your good to go. not sure if the freezing affects it at all.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna experiment with all the powders to try and make popsicles (and jello shots ;) ). Growsicles. Wraathsicles, MAGsicles, Floodsicles, and even Finishsicles. Growsicles... hmmm, that's a good name. :D I'll keep you guys posted, probably make a review, LOL.
No pumpsicles?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
My wife has a pimpsicle every night. Fo Sho!

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting purple wraath in two days, I'm gonna have to hit this up.