Anyone have any feedback on the NO Shotgun/No Synthesize stack?

matic22

Awards
I just started this stack and i want to know if anyone has any feedback on it?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
It's been popular at work since the v3 shotgun came out

matic22

Awards
I just started it...it gave me a sick feeling but I was going hard in the gym...just what i need because i have been slacking

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Stick with it bro, I puked at the gym over the weekend. Too intense for my own good.

matic22

Awards
lol....yeah i am...a little sickness isnt going to stop me from using it...especially since it had me feeling good

Dr Nick

Dr Nick

Awards
  • Established
Has been using it for a while,i think using Syntesize post workout is a rather waste but i cant complaine on my recent results or intensity at the gym,v3 is great!

Jblack0680

Jblack0680

Awards
I take them both. I do the Syntehsize with 2 scoops of Glycomaize then about 30mins later a shake. I have noticed some good recovery and the Synthesize has everything in it that I need so it makes it easy for me to use on the go. Overall, they are both good products.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
i didn't so much us NO Shotgun for its NO effects, as i did for its blend of BCAA's, endurance capability, and stimulation. it's an all-round good supplement, especially if you haven't much money and need a standalone and nothing else. cause it's not a standalone. it's got a lot of good stuff in it.

matic22

Awards
yeah.....i'm locked in right now with this stuff....havent felt this way in a long time.....