Anyone have any feedback on the NO Shotgun/No Synthesize stack?

1. Anyone have any feedback on the NO Shotgun/No Synthesize stack?

I just started this stack and i want to know if anyone has any feedback on it?

2. It's been popular at work since the v3 shotgun came out
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

3. I just started it...it gave me a sick feeling but I was going hard in the gym...just what i need because i have been slacking
    •   

4. Stick with it bro, I puked at the gym over the weekend. Too intense for my own good.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

5. lol....yeah i am...a little sickness isnt going to stop me from using it...especially since it had me feeling good

6. Has been using it for a while,i think using Syntesize post workout is a rather waste but i cant complaine on my recent results or intensity at the gym,v3 is great!

7. Great products from a great company.

8. I take them both. I do the Syntehsize with 2 scoops of Glycomaize then about 30mins later a shake. I have noticed some good recovery and the Synthesize has everything in it that I need so it makes it easy for me to use on the go. Overall, they are both good products.

9. i didn't so much us NO Shotgun for its NO effects, as i did for its blend of BCAA's, endurance capability, and stimulation. it's an all-round good supplement, especially if you haven't much money and need a standalone and nothing else. cause it's not a standalone. it's got a lot of good stuff in it.

10. yeah.....i'm locked in right now with this stuff....havent felt this way in a long time.....

Similar Forum Threads

1. VPX Sports No Shotgun and Synthesize
    By josephd79 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 04:43 PM
  2. New Shotgun and Synthesize
    By mixedup in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 01:29 PM
  3. no shotgun/synthesize
    By superbot in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5