Beginner Need HELP!!

Ballin1243

Awards
Hello,

Because I am only 18 and I have been a little reluctant to try anything at this age. But now that I am starting college in a couple weeks I would like to get on the right road lol. I have been researching products for quite sometime, and have also been looking through the forums. I need help with the safest and most efficent Cycle list including a mass gainer like Mass FX or Hyperdrol, and PCT like Advanced PCT or something. I NEED HELP FAST!

Thanks!,

Blake

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
at your age you don't need anything to boost your test level...stick to the basics!

The stack I'd rec for you:
5g creatine before and after training and lots of steak and chicken, and turkey, and tuna, and salmon, oats, fruit, veggies, etc:food:!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You've got a tall frame with no meat on it - start eating like Godzilla friend.

Worry about all the supps in a couple of years!

Good luck!

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i was 6'2'' and 135lbs when i started lifting. the key isnt in supplements, its in the food. i didnt take supps for the first 2 years of lifting and in those two years i was able to get up to 195lbs with just proper eating. im now 235 and still try not to rely on supps

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Guys like Ballin don't want to hear common sense knowledge, they believe they can take a shortcut to a great physique by juicing much too early.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet first...increase your knowledge that will do more than any supp can.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Exercise, Food, Rest, and Water. Maybe Creatine and Bcaa's and Protein. Please do not get crazy or go with something you do not understand what it is. Time is on your side and remember it is a marathon not a sprint.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dude i wrote sweet post you should check out. its called beginners guide or write up or something like that. let me look around for it.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
You don't really need any supps just starting out. Don't take anything that requires PCT especially!!! It will eff you up, and if you don't have a good diet or training routine in place, you won't get much out of it anyways!!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah when i was 18 i tried mass fx and it just make you puffy and gives a good pump. The side effects kind of suck. And then i tried hyperdrol x2 also side effects, makes feel like crap, but it does work, i like the cissus in it helps with leg joint pains. Just buy cissus its actually really good by itself. If you must buy a test booster get novadex xt and only take 1 cap.

Honestly some of these hormonal product works. They have temporary side effects, and dependning perhaps longterm. Wait untial atleast 4 years of hardcore trains and atleast past 21.

I also stupidly did a short 3 week cycle of magnadrol, a prosteriod of demethlated winstrol and ergomax lmg. It works 3 weeks and 10 pounds. But i was expexting more. The side effects i was scared of did not happen, gyno or hairloss, but my blood pressure was out of controll and im guessing my lipids were bad after i stopped side effects went away, actually these side effect were easier to hand than side effect of mass fx hyperdrol x2 cycle. But i was stupid to be messing with my hormones at 18. It wasnt that bad im perfectly healthy. But i realized that if do want to take steriods do so later in your bodybuilding carrer after you have reached your genetic potential. I say that because after i gained the 10 pounds on magnadrol, i gained another 10 pounds in the 6 weeks that followed. So essentially to me the magnadrol sped resulat twice as fast.(I also could workout bodyparts twice a week, the thing i like most about taking it.ANyways You already have lots of hormones at 18.
Dont mess with your hormones until youve reached your genetic potential. Muscle takes time

I was working out 4 years before i tried any hormonal product.

So, in end of things buy a pre workout supplement and a good creatine product, bcaa's, and lots of protein.
(my reccomnds superpump, size one, and xtend, and musclemilk, the new version has less fat and more fiber)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
A pre-workout isn't necessary, neither is BCAA unless he is cutting. Just get some Creatine Mono, banaba extract, and whey. Get a solid routine, get a solid diet. watch yourself grow :D

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A pre-workout isn't necessary, neither is BCAA unless he is cutting. Just get some Creatine Mono, banaba extract, and whey. Get a solid routine, get a solid diet. watch yourself grow :D
yeah, i was wondering about that banaba extract, where can you buy it what does it do.

Actually i differ on the bcaa's. I wasnt saying to use it everything just to take it during workouts. It definetly helps and i can tell the difference. Better workouts and better recovery.(Xtend also has citruline malate)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude i wrote sweet post you should check out. its called beginners guide or write up or something like that. let me look around for it.

:goodpost:

all the info is here - that big pumpkin that sit on your neck is usefull for thinking as well :thumbsup:

:gotsearch:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
If you eat like a maniac, and workout like a psycho you will gain a lot. Then when you are a couple years older and more developed, that's when supps can be of the best use.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
ha ha - was going to say the same tex - looking like a Calvin Kline model bro!

ok you two need to stop gawking at each other, I never even seen a single "no homo"........the truth is out....:eek::whip:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ok you two need to stop gawking at each other, I never even seen a single "no homo"........the truth is out....:eek::whip:
/\---Homo :icon_lol:

<---No Homo :thumbsup:

Ballin1243

Awards
Guys like Ballin don't want to hear common sense knowledge, they believe they can take a shortcut to a great physique by juicing much too early.
well theres now way in hell im gonna get to 200+ lbs at 18 from 155 without using something

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
well theres now way in hell im gonna get to 200+ lbs at 18 from 155 without using something
No dude, but even if you hit up the most potent steroid on the planet you wouldn't gain fukkin 45 pounds on a cycle. You are still going to get great results when you get your diet and training set. In fact, that's the most motivating time because you're going to be seeing all these natural....healthy....gains. Do whatever you want tho.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol, at your age you're already in the most anabolic state...you don't need to add anything in to put on mass but food and, maybe, some basic supplements.

you're a beginner (as the title states), you have to start somewhere!

also, even if you put on 45 pounds of muscle in a year...one way or another, you'd completely destroy your connective tissue! you're tendons can't support that kind of change!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you've only got one body and if you screw it up then you're stuck with it FOREVER!

the injuries you cause early in life stick around:(

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
you've only got one body and if you screw it up then you're stuck with it FOREVER!

the injuries you cause early in life stick around:(
I have had Achilles tendinitis for a good 6-7 months, though its much much better and I can play basketball, tennis, softball it still isn't 100% and could take another couple months to be 100%

Take your time, and don't worry about going super fast. I got my injuries by increasing my runs too fast, I looked like a demon on the track for about 2 weeks sprinting non stop almost for large portions of time.....I spent an hour running every day because no one else at the gym or track could keep up. Well I got put in my place and cant run at all almost.....

Just taking time to do thing slow and natural as you catch on.

Ballin1243

Awards
No dude, but even if you hit up the most potent steroid on the planet you wouldn't gain fukkin 45 pounds on a cycle. You are still going to get great results when you get your diet and training set. In fact, that's the most motivating time because you're going to be seeing all these natural....healthy....gains. Do whatever you want tho.

lol obviously not in one cycle but in a years time. My body can get Huge i have the potential. Ill just keep trying "natural" and keep posting my frustrations.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can't gain 45 in a year or it would be extremely difficult but with emaculate diet and trainging 30 is not out of the question in your first year. My son gained around 45 his first year but there was some fat an he was only 15 and still growing.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
not true i have gone from 140 to about 170-172 LBS in 7 months working hard and eating right. its possible :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not true i have gone from 140 to about 170-172 LBS in 7 months working hard and eating right. its possible :D
Yes but any gains past that will be very slow likely. You are a special case too not to many true meso's around... but yah it's been done.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
we all need help sometimes. sometime short things last long times. Use powers. the inner streght. Number, they are unrealistic. 18 is not a number

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
lol obviously not in one cycle but in a years time. My body can get Huge i have the potential. Ill just keep trying "natural" and keep posting my frustrations.
Ah whatever man, if you listen to what these guys tell ya, and do it right, you'll be posting about all the gains you're getting. How long have you been lifting?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
You don't really need any supps just starting out. Don't take anything that requires PCT especially!!! It will eff you up, and if you don't have a good diet or training routine in place, you won't get much out of it anyways!!
exactly. if you're not gaining with food at your age, nothing will help. you can try gear, you can try prohormones, but you'll loose everything in PCT. bottom line is if you aren't gaining off diet, how are you going to maintain anything gained if your diet is still off? diet is the hardest thing to get down right, but once you nail it, the results speak for themselves. i've gained just under 50 pounds naturally in two years, just by tweaking my diet, and that started at 29 years old, when my hormone levels have declined from age. wish i could find my old pics to show you the difference of what two years of solid diet can do.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/99607-gaining-mass-nutshell.html

i can only find one pic, and its just an arm one but here you go:

old - no diet in place, no delts, no tri's, 126 pounds:

new - fixed diet 175 naturally, 181 post cycle, age 31:

triton54

Awards
I'll take a few pages out of this book, i'm 28 in the military and have all the workout equip one could dream of at my disposal. I used the Nano Vapor and got a nice energy rush out of it but it made my stomach weird, the Nitro-Tech just makes me run to the bathroom and let loose...could be the milk though. With Cell-Tech I did see an increase in size but I have since tapered off. I could use improvement in my eating habits. What else would one suggest for a 29 yr old 6ft 180 with metabolism that is through the roof?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'll take a few pages out of this book, i'm 28 in the military and have all the workout equip one could dream of at my disposal. I used the Nano Vapor and got a nice energy rush out of it but it made my stomach weird, the Nitro-Tech just makes me run to the bathroom and let loose...could be the milk though. With Cell-Tech I did see an increase in size but I have since tapered off. I could use improvement in my eating habits. What else would one suggest for a 29 yr old 6ft 180 with metabolism that is through the roof?
for sure not any products you mentioned. They are over priced in my opinion and im not a fan of kitchen sink supplements....look into some creatine such as Neovar & green mag. Load up with the carbs. check out some igf2 as well. and get some protein.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
triton-
stick with IGF-2. thats about it for the military. all other PH and gear can get you brought up on charges for violating DoD policy. stay away from muscletech (they suck), and IGF-2 would probably be good for your age. find another creatine. green mag would probably be good. eat whenever you can - string cheese is what i recommend - protein and cholesterol in a nice package... good luck to you.