Pick 'Em

• Anabolic Edge

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Blue Gene

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters

Mar430

Awards
For when they both come out and when people start getting those opinions in....unless you were a tester and can vouch for one over the other...

Foreal...like no one saw this thread coming...lol

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Well they both look pretty great. I say you compare the ingredients. Since they're both new products I'm sure they will perform but once the feedback starts flowing we'll be able to make a more informed decision. :thumbsup:

I voted for Blue Gene for obvious reasons :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Blue Gene
Blue C Complex 3750 mg **
L-Carnitine (1800 mg), Cissus Quadrangularis (20% Extract), Carao Extract (Cassia Grandis), Catuaba 4:1 Extract (Trichilia Catigua) and Propionyl-L-Carnitine (200 mg)

Blue Sky Complex 2200 mg **
Quercetin, Ginkgo Biloba (Extracted for Ginkgo Flavone Glcosides and Terpenes), Grape Seed (Extracted for 95% OPC), Epimedium Sagittatum (Extracted for 50% Icariin), Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone), Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract, Apigenin (98% Extract) and Perilla Frutescans (Extracted for 23% Luteolin)
Anabolic Edge
Proprietary Blend 1586mg **
Cordyceps Sinensis 8% Cordycepic Acid 0.4% Adenosine, Resveratrol yielding 98% Trans Resveratrol, Rhodiola Rosea. Ext 4% Rosavins, Sulbutiamine, Agaricus Bisporus Extract, Procyanadin, Ophiopogon Root

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I was picked to be a tester for AE... so I will let you know...

Both companies makes great products...

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
So are we voting on who has the prettiest bottle or what?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Proprietary Blend's annoy me... I picked up a bottle of Blue Gene.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep an eye out for my new logs since this is exactly what they are going to address!

I will be running Anabolic Edge first, and immediately following that log I will be running Blue Gene.

They both look like great products, and I will definitely offer two very informative logs. I'm very fortunate that both of these companies chose me to log their products.

I personally believe that they will have HUGE stacking potential.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Keep an eye out for my new logs since this is exactly what they are going to address!

I will be running Anabolic Edge first, and immediately following that log I will be running Blue Gene.

They both look like great products, and I will definitely offer two very informative logs. I'm very fortunate that both of these companies chose me to log their products.

I personally believe that they will have HUGE stacking potential.
Epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most definitely.

I think further down the road you will see a ton of Blue Gene/Blue Up/Anabolic Edge stacks. That just sounds amazing to me already. Blue Up is already my favorite natty test booster.

Mar430

Awards
damn i should have added Prime...
Oh well, I'll make a new one when Prime pops its head up...

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I could see Blue Gene being a better supp but I do like cordyceps and trans res so Anabolic Edge has ingredients I'm already fond of.

I feel AE would be the safe purchase, while BG could potentially be the better purchase or the bigger let down. Both are priced about the same and are about a dollar a day so I'll end up likely trying both eventually.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could see Blue Gene being a better supp but I do like cordyceps and trans res so Anabolic Edge has ingredients I'm already fond of.

I feel AE would be the safe purchase, while BG could potentially be the better purchase or the bigger let down. Both are priced about the same and are about a dollar a day so I'll end up likely trying both eventually.
I feel that both Controlled Labs and Palo Alto Labs have proven themselves to be worthy and well respected supplement companies. I believe both products will soon be well known in the industry for providing great results.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Blue Gene is also stimulant free so perfect for anytime you work out :)

that's a huge draw card for me - I'll be watching the logs with interest. Might even line myself up as the first to try in 'DownUnder' :thumbsup:

flex13

Awards
When will this products be coming out??? I am thinkin about waiting for one of these or max-out instead of wasting money on somethen else

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
I have an idea. Why not buy both, unscrew the capsules (or if they're tablets just stick 'em in the blender) pour them in a bowl, miz 'em together, buy your own capsules, and fill them up with the mixed ingredients. :D LOL, JK... or am I?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not to be a d!ck but do u ever do squats?
Sure I do squats - check out my log on the link below.

If you're refering to the avi - I was leaning forward to accentuate my upper body work - it's the best I could with my crappy low-res phone camera.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont understand the purpose of either of these supplements

i need to read and explanation to why each of the ingrediant is in their prduct

are these test boosting products?

Like Chem Corner from gaspari

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also why is everyone putting icarian (horny goat weed) into their products. I dont understand wheres the science to prove that it could help you build muscle.

But im up for sample if any of these companies offers them.

I really like sample. I hate wasting 50 buck on a product that only give me gas or something like that

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Blue Gene optimizes natural hormone levels without directly 'boosting test' or 'eliminating estrogen' with a harsh compound that could lead to rebounds. It also enhances recovery and promotes endurance and strength increases in the gym. It's not so much a 'test booster' as it is an all around performance enhancer

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be running Anabolic Edge first, and immediately following that log I will be running Blue Gene....
Would there be a "washout" period between Anabolic Edge supplementation and Blue Gene? If not, you might erroneously attribute any residual effects of Anabolic Edge to Blue Gene...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would there be a "washout" period between Anabolic Edge supplementation and Blue Gene? If not, you might erroneously attribute any residual effects of Anabolic Edge to Blue Gene...
That's not a bad idea. It might be a good time for me to take a week off, anyways.

On the other hand, I think Blue Gene would do a great job of stretching out any boosted test from AE and provide further effects.

I think the ingredients are distinct enough to be able to pick apart effects of one or the other. Especially once I'm a week or so into the Blue Gene.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Where Prime at? Where da party at? Where Bacardi at?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established

I am pleased to see that supplement companies are now being asked to justify why they are putting certain ingredients together and I notice they are coming up with a fancy name for the product, to encourage sales.
There are too many scams on the market right now, supplement companies claiming ingredient x will do this and even more so if ingredient y is added. Its time they were more accountable .I hope there will be more of you who are not simply taken in by advertising claims and continue to question every ingredient by doing your own research on the internet.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I am pleased to see that supplement companies are now being asked to justify why they are putting certain ingredients together and I notice they are coming up with a fancy name for the product, to encourage sales.
There are too many scams on the market right now, supplement companies claiming ingredient x will do this and even more so if ingredient y is added. Its time they were more accountable .I hope there will be more of you who are not simply taken in by advertising claims and continue to question every ingredient by doing your own research on the internet.
We explain each ingredient in our FAQ. Feel free to ask any specific questions you have that the FAQ doesn't cover (pretty thorough.)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/controlled-labs/101417-blue-gene-faq.html

As for "fancy names", you don't think it's clever? (Jeans/Genes) ;)

cheezscott

Awards
I am thinking about adding Blue Gene. I am currently taking OT, and REDuction; and would like to add two more of Purple Wrath, White Flood, Blue Gene or Green Mag...any opinions

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
We explain each ingredient in our FAQ. Feel free to ask any specific questions you have that the FAQ doesn't cover (pretty thorough.)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/controlled-labs/101417-blue-gene-faq.html

As for "fancy names", you don't think it's clever? (Jeans/Genes) ;)
The problem i have with products like these , that have a range of ingredients, you re not quite sure just how much of each ingredient you are getting .So the question is will each one be enough for the job its intended to do.The Blue C complex is3750 mg in total , but whats the breakdown of each ingredient? Similarly the Blue Sky complex 2200 mg in total .You should in my view break the total figure down.

I like to do my own mixing and matching It can be more expensive than having an all in one supplement but you do know just what you are getting.Your Blue Sky tablet has in it 4 antioxidants each with their own function -and obtainable from any health food store possibly cheaper than this product .In a way you are diversifying from providing cutting edge supplements that WILL enhance muscle building .I really dont see this doing that.
As regards your FAQ you have provided the questions and your own answers.
If its non hormonal why would you want to cycle it as the label suggests.

Sorry Controlled Labs , I know some of your products do get good reviews but for me this latest one will be a non starter

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about adding Blue Gene. I am currently taking OT, and REDuction; and would like to add two more of Purple Wrath, White Flood, Blue Gene or Green Mag...any opinions
I'd go with Purple WRAATH and Blue Gene.

The reason is you have REDuction which I assume means your cutting. PW will fight muscle loss on a calorie deficient diet, and Blue Gene will keep test levels optimized which tend to fall and muscle loss occurs when cutting.

RR

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The problem i have with products like these , that have a range of ingredients, you re not quite sure just how much of each ingredient you are getting .So the question is will each one be enough for the job its intended to do.The Blue C complex is3750 mg in total , but whats the breakdown of each ingredient? Similarly the Blue Sky complex 2200 mg in total .You should in my view break the total figure down.

I like to do my own mixing and matching It can be more expensive than having an all in one supplement but you do know just what you are getting.Your Blue Sky tablet has in it 4 antioxidants each with their own function -and obtainable from any health food store possibly cheaper than this product .In a way you are diversifying from providing cutting edge supplements that WILL enhance muscle building .I really dont see this doing that.

Sorry Controlled Labs , I know some of your products do get good reviews but for me this latest one will be a non starter
* The questions we provide are very common place among people curious customers. Hence why they are included.

* Propreitary blends are very common and you seem to have a problem with them. There's nothing wrong with that. the reason we do that is to avoid any 'borrowing' of formulas so to speak. But rest assured there's more than enough of each ingredient in question to reap the benefits.

* Non hormonal means there are no exogenous hormones. It boosts your NATURAL hormone levels safely, herbally, with no need for PCT. The reason we recommend to cycle it is because any "Non hormonal product" that boosts NATURAL testosterone should be cycled. This is not soley for Blue Gene, but almost all test boosters on the market.

:)

Hope I've helped in some way!
RR

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It's a Muscletech shill, trolling for a new recipe!!!

I ordered Blue Gene, and await shipment anxiously.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It's a Muscletech shill, trolling for a new recipe!!!

I ordered Blue Gene, and await shipment anxiously.
:lol:
Nice bro!!! You won't be disappointed!!! Gonna log it maybe??? : pweety pleeze : (n / h)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
does it matter? both are great companies that put out solid products. One is stim free and the other is not, go for which one suits your needs

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
is this thread loosing its thread now -can we go back and focus on original post

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
is america going to have a black president?