JP8 vs. Superpump 250
- 08-19-2008, 12:04 AM
- 08-19-2008, 12:17 AM
I love superpump ive used it a billion times. i have 2 bottles of it right now.
BUT i am interested to here the comparison!
08-19-2008, 12:18 AM
funny, I just posted on another forum recommending these two products.
IMO I would opt for JP8 with the solid dose of Magnsium Creatine Chelate it would likely provide for better strength gains.
08-19-2008, 12:19 AM
08-19-2008, 12:26 AM
Well i have not had either, but i just ordered JP8, for the reason of strength. Thats so funny about your post. I am not good with ingredients, but what is really the difference between the 2?
08-19-2008, 12:27 AM
JP8 is far superior.
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
08-22-2008, 03:26 PM
yup, JP8 hands down. I've made great strength gains with it during a cut, along with diet and all that other somewhat important stuff :P
08-22-2008, 03:40 PM
just got mine, i will let u know how it works.
Btw- what kind of juice did u drink with it or did u?
08-22-2008, 03:55 PM
For the OP, I only once used a SP250 sample so I can't give a good comparison, but JP8 for $26.95 is well worth it.
08-22-2008, 04:05 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By redline2101 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2009, 04:09 PM
- By xpin2winx in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2009, 03:57 PM
- By deads4life in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-02-2009, 04:50 PM
- By dank311 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2008, 07:36 PM
- By PhilABowl in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2007, 06:51 PM