ALRI Jungle Warfare/BAM & Restore for PCT

neo866

Awards
Can someone tell me if this is a good stack: Jungle Warfare/Bad ass Mass/Restore all by ALRI

How does this cycle sound??

Week 1-4 JW
Week 3-6 JW/BAM overlapping
Week 5-8 Restore for PCT overlapping

Also how much protein should i take in? i weigh 237 at the moment and need to lose about 20 pound or so.
Cheers

DSMPOWERTSI

DSMPOWERTSI

Awards
Since you stated Restore for PCT I assume you know that JW is a weak steroid. You might want to look into some liver support, bp, cholesterol supps. At least 1 gram per lb of bodyweight is recommended for protein intake.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
IMO after Jungle Warfare had its formula changed I wouldnt look into ALR supplements as none besides their stimulant have very good user feedback.

Everyone I know who stacked bad ass mass, restore and JW got little in the way of gains and achy, dry joints.

I used the old school JW and has great success, but apparently the current version does not even compare.

I was also let down by WTF Pumped, IMO NOS ETHER and Gaspari SuperPump 250 were far superior at similar prices.

neo866

Awards
What about Anabolic Xtreme Mass Stack - Mass FX Max Strength & Hyperdrol X2?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
now that is a good stack add in some drive for a full recomp effect

but the AX stack is great

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Can someone tell me if this is a good stack: Jungle Warfare/Bad ass Mass/Restore all by ALRI

How does this cycle sound??

Week 1-4 JW
Week 3-6 JW/BAM overlapping
Week 5-8 Restore for PCT overlapping

Also how much protein should i take in? i weigh 237 at the moment and need to lose about 20 pound or so.
Cheers
The stack is fine but if you need to lose twenty lbs. I would lose the weight before I try to add weight. ANd 1.5g of protein per lb of weight.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
I suggest cleaning up your diet before starting on the roids.

And a fat burner like Amp2 might be a better choice to burn fat.