cytogainer

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
holas! Is cytogainer worth the money? Is there a protien powder out there that has a better make-up then this? user feedback suggested. Thanks brothas

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
Cytogainer really isnt a 'protein powder' its a weight gainer, so if your goal is to gain mass and you have a hard time keeping your calories up its a good product. I would recommend making your own though, protein powder, ground oats, natty peanut butter and skim milk! Tastes awesome, its cheaper per serving and its quality nutrients.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cytogainer really isnt a 'protein powder' its a weight gainer, so if your goal is to gain mass and you have a hard time keeping your calories up its a good product. I would recommend making your own though, protein powder, ground oats, natty peanut butter and skim milk! Tastes awesome, its cheaper per serving and its quality nutrients.
That's exactly what I do! Sometimes I add in a banana too. I use a protein blend of Milk dairy isolate/whey/micellar, not just a whey product. This makes a great pre-workout drink!:thumbsup:

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
True, it is marketed as a "weight gainer" per se, but you must remember it does contain 54 grams of protein per serving. I like the idea of a homemade gainer, but have never gotte around to it.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Dont go for cytogainer, either blend your own oats and peanut butter into the protein powder of your choosing or opt for MHP Up Your Mass which uses complex carbs with low glycemic index unlike cytogainer and its loads of maltodextrin.

footster

footster

Awards
Iso Mass by Ultimate Nutrition. Havent checked the maltodextrin. Seemed promising.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
stick with ur own made up one's with the PB OATS and Milk .. def ur only gonna wind up shitting your brains out drinking those things all day .. ur body can only accept around 34 grams of protein anyway dude .. save ya money make ur own