animal pump sample

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
hey guys wassup just got my sample in perfect time to take b4 the gym .. ill let you guys know what i think of it i am not gonna take any of my other supps so i can get a real good impression of it :head:

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
sorry im late here bro's ... let me tell u this is hands down one of the top three pre-workouts i have ever had ... rating this on 3 dif things .. aggression in the gym,PUMP,and focus ... this is such a good product you guys at universal have really got me man .. i am def buying this off nutraplanet in my next order 100 % ...

PUMP 4/5
AGGRESSION 5/5
FOCUS 4.5/5
ENDURANCE 4.5/5

i am in love with this stuff guys ! great job 9/10 guys so happy u guys gave me the chance to try this stuff .. thank you uve got yourselves a new customer :thumbsup:

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Most people love Animal Pump, for whatever the stim in it made me feel really weird almost duzzy which never happens w/ or w/out stims preWO. Overall Animal and Universal are great companies though, so Im glad others are enjoying Pump so much.

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
Most people love Animal Pump, for whatever the stim in it made me feel really weird almost duzzy which never happens w/ or w/out stims preWO. Overall Animal and Universal are great companies though, so Im glad others are enjoying Pump so much.
oh man dude that sucks .. i have tryed some many pre workouts and this **** dif hit my spot .. nothing has ever gave me the type of aggression this **** gave me ... i rep RPM as the best pre workout out there to any1 that asks me .. now that **** gives me INCREDIBLE FOCUS .. it def has some competition now ..

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
oh man dude that sucks .. i have tryed some many pre workouts and this **** dif hit my spot .. nothing has ever gave me the type of aggression this **** gave me ... i rep RPM as the best pre workout out there to any1 that asks me .. now that **** gives me INCREDIBLE FOCUS .. it def has some competition now ..
yea I responded pretty well to RPM

Animal Rep

Animal Rep

Awards
  • Established
sorry im late here bro's ... let me tell u this is hands down one of the top three pre-workouts i have ever had ... rating this on 3 dif things .. aggression in the gym,PUMP,and focus ... this is such a good product you guys at universal have really got me man .. i am def buying this off nutraplanet in my next order 100 % ...

PUMP 4/5
AGGRESSION 5/5
FOCUS 4.5/5
ENDURANCE 4.5/5

i am in love with this stuff guys ! great job 9/10 guys so happy u guys gave me the chance to try this stuff .. thank you uve got yourselves a new customer :thumbsup:
Nice bro, I'm glad you liked the Pump and got what you were looking for. Welcome to the Animal family.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Got mine in the mail today. I'll let you know how it was tomorrow.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

PUMP 4/5
AGGRESSION 5/5
FOCUS 4.5/5
ENDURANCE 4.5/5

Response like yours from the first dose is not typical, though others have reported it... Some are just more sensitive I think. That said, the true benefits of Pump come around days 10-14... So if ya like the first dose, brother, it's gonna get better...

King Con

Awards
  • Established

PUMP 4/5
AGGRESSION 5/5
FOCUS 4.5/5
ENDURANCE 4.5/5

I couldn't agree more. I didn't have the same experience as you my first time, but I did see it through and loved it within ten days. Definitely helps you put in that solid work in the gym.