Animal Flex vs super cissus

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.55%

Animal Flex vs super cissus

If yall had a choice between these products for joint support and repairing and hellping with all round everyday foundation? deciding on which to buy. need to buy one soon.. recovering off thi knee, plus i want further help for later in the years. seeing if any 1 has taken or knwo on either which one.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.73%

Long term relief and restoring joint function, Animal Flex hands down.

Temporary pain relief in a shorter amount of time Cissus. However, once you go off cissus your pain will be back. I personally use both products, but I use cissus for its other benefits such as weight management, GI function, and anti-inflammatory. I don't believe it does anything for restoring joint function other than slighly mask pain.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.55%

Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Long term relief and restoring joint function, Animal Flex hands down.

Temporary pain relief in a shorter amount of time Cissus. However, once you go off cissus your pain will be back. I personally use both products, but I use cissus for its other benefits such as weight management, GI function, and anti-inflammatory. I don't believe it does anything for restoring joint function other than slighly mask pain.

So i can take both at same time? and if i can take both at same time. should i cycle off of cissus bout every 8 weeks? i wa slooking at flex and i liek that.. but if both have alil different then why not both.. but u know more is not always better. If i could take both i will but if not i'll prob take flex.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.73%

There is absolutely no problem taking both. I take 1/4tsp bulk Super Cissus 2-3x/day and 1 pack of flex with my dinner. Cissus is a great product, but I don't feel its effects on joints is anything more than masking pain and discomfort. Its other benefits greatly outweigh any possible joint help you'll get from it.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    So i can take both at same time? and if i can take both at same time. should i cycle off of cissus bout every 8 weeks? i wa slooking at flex and i liek that.. but if both have alil different then why not both.. but u know more is not always better. If i could take both i will but if not i'll prob take flex.
    you should take both, they work on different pathways and very well together
    Last edited by nunes; 08-19-2008 at 12:10 PM.
  7. Guest

I don't believe it does anything for restoring joint function other than slighly mask pain.
    Hundreds of testimonials claim the opposite but not disagreeing with your belief.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Hundreds of testimonials claim the opposite but not disagreeing with your belief.
    Got studies to prove your point

The only studies Ive seen are for recomp , muscle building, and supporting a healthy body.

I think it does mask the pain and that's all as well
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.12%

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post

The only studies Ive seen are for recomp , muscle building, and supporting a healthy body.

i could certainly see the pain being masked as the user assuming their injury had healed faster.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.55%

yea.. just spending the money on both plus getting my other regular supplemnts im on fotr my cycle. I'm prob going to get both and drop some of my supplements just to necessity(protein, preworkout, and creatine.) my joints are more important than supplements.. i'll do hard work and diet and stick to joint supports rather than supplemnts!!
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.39%

Animal Flex

One of the key components to bodybuilding progress is consistency--paying your dues day in and day out in the gym. The cumulative effect of this daily wear and tear over the weeks, months, and years, can be profound. When you're building a house, a big one, you need to make sure the foundation is rock solid because that house puts tremendous pressure on the foundation. Now your body's foundation is your joints, ligaments, tendons, and all the connective tissue--the necessary stuff that supports your muscles, your training. The harder you train, the more massive amounts of weight and the numerous sets and reps performed in a typical workout, the more stress you put on your foundation. This constant pounding can take its toll, weaken it. And when a foundation crumbles, the house comes tumbling down. Animal Flex is designed to help strengthen your body's foundation, to help protect your joints from the daily grind brought about by heavy duty weight training. Each pack of Animal Flex consists of several key joint protection complexes: (1) a potent joint construction complex to help repair connection tissue; (2) a lubrication complex to help cushion the joints from lifting; (3) a support complex to help promote rehabilitation and reduce soreness; and (4) a key vitamin/mineral support blend to help underscore optimal joint health. Animal Flex is your armor against the rigors of iron warfare. It is complete, comprehensive and effective.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.55%

damn, that why u the rep of animal..

noo. but u put it in a good way.. today i will be getting animal flex. and start taking it asap.. im young but i will soon get old and i know i hit the gym atleast 5 days out of the week and sumtimes 6 but 6th day is cardio not lifting.. so i need to get my foundation in check.. cause i already have a hurt knee and i dont wont to mess anything else up from bull****.. i appreciate it..
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post

Hi, John. I personally like the basics. Glucosamine and cats claw.
  14. UniversalUSA.com
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.26%

Quote Originally Posted by pizzathehut View Post
    damn, that why u the rep of animal..

noo. but u put it in a good way.. today i will be getting animal flex. and start taking it asap.. im young but i will soon get old and i know i hit the gym atleast 5 days out of the week and sumtimes 6 but 6th day is cardio not lifting.. so i need to get my foundation in check.. cause i already have a hurt knee and i dont wont to mess anything else up from bull****.. i appreciate it..
    Let us know how ya like the Flex, P. As you may know, Universal Nutrtion stands behind every supp they make with a 100% guarantee, including Flex.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.83%

To those who doubt SuperCissus RX, here is a thread containing hundreds of positive reviews:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3805881
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%

i think it they both work and it they would complement each other in a stack. it may be too expensive but it think you could take lower doses thatn recommend or alternate the products eod.
  17. UniversalUSA.com
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.26%

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Cat's claw, eh?
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post

Jim,

Glucosamine has worked well over the years.

Cissus seems to block pain in the time I did take it. These are just supplements for your everyday creak and cranks that comes along with weight training.

When something major occurs the best thing is time off
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.82%

I used Animal Flex when I got my ankle and leg tore up, not only did it work extremely well for me, it also impressed the doctors too!! I noticed effects within two days, mainly the inflammation/pain department, then noticed easier and freer movement after a little over two weeks. I still use it for my aches and pains, hasn't lost any effectiveness at all. Few things garnish my praise as much as this supp does, but I would also stack it with the cissus as well, and could combine it with fish oil too. The acid they use in it, (Hyaluronic acid) has been used on horses for years, makes em gallop like new. All in all, it's a very solid product by a solid company.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%

I use USP's cissus during heavy training cycles and it always works great to keep everything movingly smoothly and pain free. I have a bottle of Animal Flex thanks to the good guys at Universal that I plan on trying out in the next couple months, so I will be able to compare the two. I would definitely stack the two if you are coming off an injury or long lay off from training though since they do operate differently.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%

does cissus cause any stomach issues?
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%

which is better primaforce cissus or usps labs cissus for joint
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    which is better primaforce cissus or usps labs cissus for joint
    I use prima with great results, it cured all my tendinitis and its cheaper
    does cissus cause any stomach issues?
    nope
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%

nunes, have you tried both?
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.73%

primaforce cissus is the best i've used. However i'm currently using some bulk super cissus because i wanted to try a lower extract.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.12%

I have badly torn up my left RC 3 years ago and my right one last November. I don't believe in Docs and surgery, pharmaceuticals etc so I rehabbed both times with megadoses of Cissus and then Super Cissus ie 3 -4 caps 2X ED mixed with 5 gms of fish oil. In both cases I recovered well and am now despite my age, lifting as good as at any time in my life. I recommend the Super Cissus RX if you are trying to rehab something. As an alternative, the NP bulk powder works well for me now (it also has greatly eased my wife's leg pains). I have on occasion used the Primaforce with good results to maintain joint stability but found the USP product better for rehab. JMO FWIW.
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

nunes, have you tried both?
    Yes, and i think supercissus is good but prima is best(price and quality)
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

primaforce cissus is the best i've used. However i'm currently using some bulk super cissus because i wanted to try a lower extract.
    some guys say that lower extracts its best for joints, but there's no proof whatsoever to validate that statement , if you ask me the higher the extract the better.
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%

i just bought both. I bought animal flex and bulk supercissus.
    i was going to buy capped cissus rx. but i was already spending too much money on other sups on the order. I will officially be able to compare the two. They both will probally work. Is bulk supercissus good? it was a third of the price of capped. So i said why not.
  30. UniversalUSA.com
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.26%

i just bought both. I bought animal flex and bulk supercissus.
    i was going to buy capped cissus rx. but i was already spending too much money on other sups on the order. I will officially be able to compare the two. They both will probally work. Is bulk supercissus good? it was a third of the price of capped. So i said why not.
    Let us know how it goes brother...

Similar Forum Threads

1. super cissus or bulk super cissus from nutra????
    By massolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 09:36 AM
  2. Animal Pak & Animal Flex Win Awards
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 04:22 PM
  3. USP LABS CISSUS RX VS> Animal Flex
    By islandmagic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 06:46 AM