Confused? Can someone clear this up?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
11-test by Fast Action Pharma...i know its the same compound as 11-oxo. however, on some sites it is advertised as 50mg per capsule and others say it is 125 mg per capsule. which is the correct amount?

bullneck

Awards
11-test by Fast Action Pharma...i know its the same compound as 11-oxo. however, on some sites it is advertised as 50mg per capsule and others say it is 125 mg per capsule. which is the correct amount?

Its 50mg per cap

Bull ;)

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
According to the label I saw, it's actually 11-ketotestosterone, the target hormone for adrenosterone.

bullneck

Awards
According to the label I saw, it's actually 11-ketotestosterone, the target hormone for adrenosterone.

ICON by starchem labs is 11-ketotestosterone.

11 Test by fast action is an 11oxo clone (adrenosterone) which converts to 11 Keto. and is 50mg per cap.

Bull ;)

bullneck

Awards
Super Test 11 by Black china labs is another 11oxo clone at 100mg per cap, but no one is to sure about the quality of this one. BCL kept promising to post a CoA over on the big .com board but never did. mabey it is legit i dunno, but i haven't came across anyone who's used it so..........?

Bull ;)

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
ICON by starchem labs is 11-ketotestosterone.

11 Test by fast action is an 11oxo clone (adrenosterone) which converts to 11 Keto. and is 50mg per cap.

Bull ;)
Aww sh1t. Whoops ;)

Thanks for the catch, I was thinking of Icon.