AVPT? How big is the difference? - AnabolicMinds.com

AVPT? How big is the difference?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

AVPT? How big is the difference?

About a week ago I started a stack of BSN's Nitrix, Cellmass, and NO Xplode. This is my first time taking BSN products, with the exception of Axis-HT, and so all the products contain AVPT. I've heard a lot of things about AVPT but from what I understand it's basically a matrix of amino acids and creatine analogs. I know that these products work from taking them myself, but I was wondering if anyone has taken this stack or a similar one before and after the addition of AVPT. I was just curious about how drastic a difference the AVPT makes.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

bsn lied about putting creatine ethel ester malate in the 'cem3' products as it was cheaper just to use mono. long story short they got sued and started using what they say they are using. i quit using cellmas a long time ago as i felt it was a waste of money since everything else i take on the daily. no-xplode is still 'ok' IMO.

3. Advanced Member
    Answers

I saw the avpt ad in MD and it looks to be all sorts of novel creatines, but they must all be so damn under dosed w/ like 5 diff creatines in a gram or two (combined, not each) especially in NO Xplode.

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    I saw the avpt ad in MD and it looks to be all sorts of novel creatines, but they must all be so damn under dosed w/ like 5 diff creatines in a gram or two (combined, not each) especially in NO Xplode.
    yeah, there's hardly any creatine in NO Xplode and I haven't really been impressed by CellMass yet but it is still too early to pass judgment on it, at least for me.

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

BSN products were proven to be false advertised and not 100% correct ingredient profiles i believe. I would have just stuck with straight up pure creatine and/or a couple additions. Why waste the over priced money on those products?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.
    Answers

the best thing to do is to forget about the cellmass, buy some creatine mono, and mix it with your N.O. Xplode. pre-workout, I tried it and saw better results in two days. Also, you can try drinking it during your workout, instead of before. I know it sounds competley crazy, but ever since i started using my Pre-workouts during my workouts I have seen the best results.

I'm pretty sure Cellmass is BS though.

N.O. Xplode and Endorush are the only BSN products I will use, all the rest are overhyped and underdosed, and you can find better versoins for cheaper.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. bad stomach aches with avpt* no explode
    By jay21 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 12:38 PM
  2. What is the difference?
    By Rodja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 01:40 PM
  3. Which is better? What is the difference?
    By nmarco37 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 04:16 PM