Superdrol and Superdrol NG

Status
Not open for further replies.
zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
gone, so you can stop negging me. Cuz it really hurts my feelings and all that blah blah blah.
blah

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
were are you getting your info from ? ? ? ? DS licensed SD to AX so that they could sell it. DS doesnt OWN AX
My apologies but it's really besides the point of the article.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
My apologies but it's really besides the point of the article.
No, its very pertinent. In fact, you should edit that part out, b/c its untrue. Also, SD was never scheduled and was voluntarily pulled from the market. You are also overstating the effectiveness and danger of SDNG. This is more of an opinion than a true article. I negged you, b/c this is a almost a direct attack on AX and its not even a very good one.

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
No, its very pertinent. In fact, you should edit that part out, b/c its untrue. Also, SD was never scheduled and was voluntarily pulled from the market. You are also overstating the effectiveness and danger of SDNG. This is more of an opinion than a true article. I negged you, b/c this is a almost a direct attack on AX and its not even a very good one.
Honestly, I really don't care what you think. I based the article on information from various sites and drew my conclusions from that. It's an online forum site so I'm not entirely crushed that you didn't like what I had to say, I still had the right to say it. Life isn't about pleasing all the people all the time.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I really don't care what you think. I based the article on information from various sites and drew my conclusions from that. It's an online forum site so I'm not entirely crushed that you didn't like what I had to say, I still had the right to say it. Life isn't about pleasing all the people all the time.
So you have never used any of these items yourself?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
:think:Its not even remotely accurate though.

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
Whatever, I'm pulling it. All I use this site for is tracking progress anyways. I have more of a life than arguing with you people on the internet and this really has already taken up too much of my time.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
lol what a tool. dude you had a good intention write a blog entry about some supplements that idea its ok, but how are you going to educate others if you dont post the accurate information. Theres alot of misinformation on the web why add more ?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Life isn't about pleasing all the people all the time.
no, but it IS important to post true information. if you made a mistake about some things, correct them. this way your article will make a better argument. there is no need to take it personally.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whatever, I'm pulling it. All I use this site for is tracking progress anyways. I have more of a life than arguing with you people on the internet and this really has already taken up too much of my time.
You are the one being hostile in this debate. Chill out, man.
:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29