Gennepharm Adrenalin (NYC Stack)

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
Managed to find this product. It's apparently an NYC stack. I have a few questions on this product...

1) Has anyone ever used this product and how effective was it overall or in comparison to other NYC stacks like Adipokinetix.

2) Exactly how much more effective and superior is NYC to ECA? Are the effects marginal at best or was it life night and day?

Thanks!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Honestly there is no way its real norephedrine, that stuff is STRICKLY controlled right now...

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
It's an old bottle

Right, I'm aware of that. The guy had a stash. Left over from before the ban. I'll post some pics...

Last edited:
Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
RwhJR3 you nailed it man. That's where I got it from.

Yeah I read all the amazing stuff on Adipo. Unfortunately, that's NOWHERE to be found.

How does this stuff look. I just started today. I feel no jitters, but that strange perked up feeling in your head that usually accompanies ephedrine jitters. (I've done ECY in the past but no NYC.)

What do you think? It seems legit from all the research I've done. I've never done NYC before as I was too young at the time of it's popularity.

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
RwhJR3 you nailed it man. That's where I got it from.

Yeah I read all the amazing stuff on Adipo. Unfortunately, that's NOWHERE to be found.

How does this stuff look. I just started today. I feel no jitters, but that strange perked up feeling in your head that usually accompanies ephedrine jitters. (I've done ECY in the past but no NYC.)

What do you think? It seems legit from all the research I've done. I've never done NYC before as I was too young at the time of it's popularity.
Well, let us know how it is. Adipo was hands down the strongest and best. I wish it was back, b/c I'd be all over it.

Stuntbabe

Awards
Hey did this stuff work?? It is still avial. online and I have taken Adipokintex before and loved it. Was the seller legit? Was it the real thing???

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Best fat burner their ever was, hands down. Better then clen imo. I used to dose 50mg of NE, 200mg of caffeine 3x a day. don't remembe the exact dosage of Y. I actually tried to find it on the net with no luck.

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
Hey did this stuff work?? It is still avial. online and I have taken Adipokintex before and loved it. Was the seller legit? Was it the real thing???
It wasn't legit. Stick with an ECY stack or Clen. ECY preferable for me as it controls appetite as well.

I think we can all safely say that REAL NYC is gone for good. Damn.