problem with venom samples

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
I have a klots of venom hyperdrive samples and I was about to start a cut but each time I take VEnom Im puking my guts out!!! WTF? what ingredient make me puke ? (sorry my english is bad im french canadian !!)

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
each time?
lol how many times did it take you before you realized?
pics.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
i loled.
but seriously, i have no clue.
you learn to stay away from anything that is made by ALRI

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
Im on Lev reloaded right now!! and I love it! way more than this Venom hyper-PuKE lollllllll

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
LR is more likely to make you puke with the forskolii. some people have stomach problems with it. maybe youre just pushing yourself too far when taking the hyperdrive. i just tried some today and had a 2 hour workout and it was nonstop. felt great.

and alri is a solid company. but to each his own i guess.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i loled.
but seriously, i have no clue.
you learn to stay away from anything that is made by ALRI
many people have had success with hyperdrive, and jungle warfare which is also an alri product.

you're probably allergic to an ingredient in the formula.the only way you know whats causing it is to take everything in it separately and see which one of those causes it.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
many people have had success with hyperdrive, and jungle warfare which is also an alri product.

you're probably allergic to an ingredient in the formula.the only way you know whats causing it is to take everything in it separately and see which one of those causes it.
thats seems like a lot of trouble. heres what you do:
take the remainder of your samples, and send them to the address im going to PM you in sec haha

avenue Red

Awards
venom hyperdrive is a good supp i dont know why it would make you puke.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
LR is more likely to make you puke with the forskolii. some people have stomach problems with it. maybe youre just pushing yourself too far when taking the hyperdrive. i just tried some today and had a 2 hour workout and it was nonstop. felt great.

and alri is a solid company. but to each his own i guess.
honestly, i haven't tried alr. so im not speaking out of experience. but i have seen plenty of threads on the bored which questions what they put into their products.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
lol anyway.... I will stick with Lev reloaded ! hehehe because it was not a little puke.... I was Puking for 12 hours !! can't eat Anything !

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
maybe it's *Tyrosine Ethyl Ester* or *L_tyrosine* because Im also puking with REDLINE RTD

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
honestly, i haven't tried alr. so im not speaking out of experience. but i have seen plenty of threads on the bored which questions what they put into their products.

wow....um this can pretty much be said for every company on the board. have u seen all the drama on the "did anabolic pump work for u thread"? im using hyperdrive now in my contest prep and i love it. no rudeness intended, but mabye try some of the products before you slander the company.

Jaidmaster

Jaidmaster

Awards
Well, puking for 12 hours will make you loose some weight - mission accomplished for this weight loss supp?! :think:

lol anyway.... I will stick with Lev reloaded ! hehehe because it was not a little puke.... I was Puking for 12 hours !! can't eat Anything !

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
where can I pick up some hyperdrive samples? I have emailed and tried contacting ALRI and they don't even bother replying to me :/ .. not the type of company I want to make a purchase from with that type of customer support.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
humm ... nope , currently taking meltdown and Im not puking ... lol

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
i know the old venom used to overstim ppl very badly, enough that some would ejaculate/passing semen when trying to pee (i swear, not kidding, search the forums if you dont believe me) so perhaps the new version is still over stimming you.

the aplha yohimbine in the new version has been giving many users an upset stomahc and a feeling of naseua (sp?) (despite alphaY supposedly not doing that to users who would feel that from plain yohimbine, which once again brings up the legitimacy of what is actually in their products compared to whats on the label)

teamorbit

teamorbit

Awards
ahhh very good point. I totaly forgot about that. I have read from other users that the yohimbine is a little strong as some people are more sensitive to it than others. Some people even go as far as flu like symptoms but upset stomache is very common with straight Yohimbine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow....um this can pretty much be said for every company on the board. have u seen all the drama on the "did anabolic pump work for u thread"? im using hyperdrive now in my contest prep and i love it. no rudeness intended, but mabye try some of the products before you slander the company.
maybe you haven't been around the boards long enough, but the drama surrounding the ingredients in alri products is legendary.