Vyotech Anabolic 7 anyone!??

rida4life

rida4life

Awards
Wats up gellas. I just saw the new Anabolic 7 from Vyotech and was wondering if anyone had any experience with it so far? They say it has anti-e's. If anyone has any info it would be great help!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dont waste your time man. What are you specifically wanting in a product? what are your goals? I can help you figure something suitable

rida4life

rida4life

Awards
I figured dat man! I've been search for info on here and couldn't really come up with anything, so i kinda figured it wasn't worth it! I think I'ma jus stick to my cyto gainer, HMB, Amino acids, multi-V, and NO2 for now until i find something worth while.. I'm at 192lbs now and i'm tryin to get up to da 205 range, but i want to keep triming off fat and building lean mass at the same time. I'm just at my peak right now and i gotta get ova it!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Something worth it would be creatine monohydrate along with WMS. Both very basic and produce quality results for price

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
if ur looking for a natty test booster there are many fantastic choices...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
before we can discuss supps, how is your diet and workout routine? also, how old are you? many here can work with you and help you, just need more details

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't this product contain Androsterone?

(Micro Enhanced 3B Hydroxy 5 Androsten 17 One)

if not what is this ingredient?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Wats up gellas. I just saw the new Anabolic 7 from Vyotech and was wondering if anyone had any experience with it so far? They say it has anti-e's. If anyone has any info it would be great help!
if it says vyotech or fizogen on the bottle throw it away or leave it on the shelf.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
wow, never knew vyotech got the same rap as fizogen and muscletech...

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
wow, never knew vyotech got the same rap as fizogen and muscletech...
yea. u can hate muscle tech like i do but they actually make products that work. most are garbage and over priced but they will do something

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i dont hate them... i just find their ads to be beyond outlandish, even for supplement companies :)