trisorbagen with Powerfull and Drive

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I've on my PCT right now following a 4 week M-Drol cycle...gained about 6-7lbs...

I'm wondering if Trisorbagen will help enhance the effects of Powerful and Drive??? or if I should save it for my next cycle which will most likely be H-Drol

Also i'm wondering if I should incorporate my LX2 with my PCT, or save it for PCT of my next cycle...

right now my PCT is
Fenugreek
Milk Thistle
Torm
Powerful
Drive
Creatine mono
and possibly LX2 and Trisorbagen

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
You may get more help in the pct section.:thumbsup:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've on my PCT right now following a 4 week M-Drol cycle...gained about 6-7lbs...

I'm wondering if Trisorbagen will help enhance the effects of Powerful and Drive??? or if I should save it for my next cycle which will most likely be H-Drol

Also i'm wondering if I should incorporate my LX2 with my PCT, or save it for PCT of my next cycle...

right now my PCT is
Fenugreek
Milk Thistle
Torm
Powerful
Drive
Creatine mono
and possibly LX2 and Trisorbagen
the naringin in Drive will do something similar to the tris in terms of absorption- but trisorbagen is still a great product....

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The short answer is Yes. Trisorbagen will help you with 99.999999% of the things you put it with. If not for absorption, then for halflife. And if nothing at all else, there's the general health benefits of taking it.

Go for it! It definitely won't hurt. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
tilldeath Anabolics 3
Supplements 7
Whacked Anabolics 9
Anabolics 24