PowerFULL

liftw8t

Awards
would this be something you use as a PCT after a cycle?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most definitely!

Here is a small write-up I created once upon a time.

Powerfull has an effect on Testosterone in both direct and indirect manners. In an indirect sense components of PureSap contribute intermediately to the regulation of Estrogen, and the biosynthesis of both Estrogen and Androgens. Although oestrogen gets quite the bad rap as a result of its adverse side effects, it plays a key role in anabolism (tissue rebuidling effects), as well as upregulation of Androgen receptors, glucose utilization, and equally importantly, a functioning libido. Quite simply, PureSap can contribute to both a positive muscle building environment, and a high libido because of a well balanced and synergistic hormonal environment. The more direct effect on Testosterone levels, and subsequently muscle maintenance that Powerfull has stems from the 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) component of the product. This analogue was deliberately synthesized to embody the positive effects its parent plant has on regulating Testosterone, and dopamine levels. Together these ingredients influence both the direct production of androgens, and a regulatory hormone cycle which contributes to anabolism, high libido, and the upregulation of said androgens

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
yes.....using Powerfull at anytime is good. the l-dopa ingredient is awesome for sleep. i usually use it for 60 days then take a 30 to 60 day break, but it is good stuff, just don't want to build up a tolerance to it, some have said that doesn't happen but i do believe (for me) it does.

liftw8t

Awards
okay i plan on using it to pct after a cycle how long will one cycle last me

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
okay i plan on using it to pct after a cycle how long will one cycle last me
you mean one bottle? one bottle is 90 caps (i think). i would take 4 to 6 ED, personally, if i had the $, i would get two bottles and run it till your out

liftw8t

Awards
you mean one bottle? one bottle is 90 caps (i think). i would take 4 to 6 ED, personally, if i had the $, i would get two bottles and run it till your out
take one in the morning 2 before i train and 1 before bed

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I was doing like 4 before bed one time... lol

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Dont only use Powerfull by itself for a PCT....use it in addition to a standard pct......just makin sure ya know that.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PowerFULL is a great addition to PCT. It is best to use 2-3 caps before training and another 2 before beed, but you can experiment a bit and find what you like best.