Dhea

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.5%

Dhea

is DHEA any good and is it considered a hormone? Heard different things about it read things about it and wasnt sure what to believe

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) it is the most abundant hormone in the human body and peak during puberty, levels continue to drop as you grow older, help burn fat and build muscle, and help mental focus and clarity..........i personally think it would work good for some one at the age of 40-60 years old.....not younger people like myself.....
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.5%

does it help as far as a supplement
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i have never used it bit i think it can turn into estrogen, but dont take my word for it, Any one else.............?
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.8%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Never did much for me, nothing noticeable anyway. Too many things do work for me to be spending money on stuff I am not sure of.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

agreed they say it works for middle aged people, but every thing i have heard says its crap......
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.5%

yeah i'm young so i guess it would be right for me
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.5%

anyone tried that methyl 1d
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

well i dont think DHEA will work but if you do beside to do it tell me how it works out....
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.75%

I tried NOW 7-Keto, a metabolite of DHEA, for recomp because the literature seems to agree that it shares DHEA's leaning and muscle-sparing effects without converting to estrogen. I wanted Lean Xtreme for this purpose, but did not want to gamble that Canada Customs would let that product into the country. Searching the forums, I discovered that 7-OH, LX's main active, and 7-Keto are similar, so I found one of the few Canadian sites that sell it and ordered four bottles. We're moving right now, so I've temporarily stopped training and supplementing, but I was on it for two and half weeks and lost six pounds. While endurance and recovery from sprints seemed much improved, I would not want to say my weight loss was definitely the result of the 7-Keto alone.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%

I took Androbolix which is a test booster.. I wanted to get my Test up even more so I took DHEA... It boosted me up so high that I started having acne and had to stop taking it all... Good stuff for growth but be careful with it turning to estrogen and messing with Test can give some bad effects...
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

yah if you run it i would run a anti-e.......
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

if you have normal healthy hormone output....dhea will likly just convert to estrogen.

if you are suffering from hypogonadalism (old or in pct) then dhea could be of benefit.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Give "Dermacrine" a try!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Give "Dermacrine" a try!

you've use it T1?
    i was actually thinking i would use this the next time i run a pct.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%

sustain alpha for pct not dermacrine
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

I'm 45, and I take 50mg. per day to get me back to normal levels. If I took more, there is a good chance it would convert to estrogen, but at this dose, it shouldn't for someone my age. I get depressed if I don't take it, and less energy in general. If I were younger than 40, I would take 7-Keto instead.
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Give "Dermacrine" a try!
    Ahhhhh beat me to it! IMO, hands down the best DHEA pro-hormone out there. Follow it up with their own Sustain Alpha, for a solid 8-week stack with minimal sides. Many compare the effects of Dermacrine to a low dose of AAS testosterone, providing you with a great physiological AND psychological boost in the gym. Whenever I can stack Dermacrine into a cycle, I do it.

Hank - small_guy nailed it, Sustain Alpha is the ideal PCT choice. HPTA suppression is minimal with Dermacrine, but is nonetheless apparant. Sustain Alpha's main active is the recently booming resveratrol, and transdermal resveratrol has thus far been the best choice for absorbtion. Has some other goodies in there as well. I'm looking forward to running it in my next PCT - have run Dermacrine several times, but have yet to run with Sustain Alpha. Expensive, but IMO, well worth it... you know PP and their quality.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    you've use it T1?
    i was actually thinking i would use this the next time i run a pct.
    I actually just bought some a few weeks ago. I'll be throwing it in with a havoc cycle shortly. I've heard nothing but good about dermacrine on almost every level.

Their sustain alpha (as already said by a few people) is designed as their pct product. Being on dermacrine for a 4-6 week period should shut you down to a small degree, so i wouldn't use it in pct.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.86%

good feedback guys! thanks.
    i'm really not very familiar at all with primordial's products.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.67%

I would avoid a high dose if you are going to use it as even with an AI this dose not stop the DHEA from being turned into estro. It would stop the test that might have been made from the DHEA from turning into E, but E can be made from DHEA without going the dhea-test-test+aromatase=E IIRC. Also DHEA converts at a high rate to 5-diol which itself can latch on to the E receptor. Now I am saying this when it comes to high doses. I have never heard anything bad about the dermacrine product. I have heard negative about other DHEA based PH. I have also had to discontinue a M1d cycle early due to puffiness/aggrevation of existing gyno. Take it for what its worth.

22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by NeoNewfie;
    ...While endurance and recovery from sprints seemed much improved, I would not want to say my weight loss was definitely the result of the 7-Keto alone.
    7-Keto-DHEA is certainly one of the few agents that can effectively increase resting metabolic rate, so it is conceivable that you can lose body fat on it. If my recollection does not fail me, successful clinicals used about 200mg of 7-Keto (in two daily doses of 100mg each) over a period of six weeks. Although 7-Keto does not seem to convert to testosterone or estradiol (in contrast to DHEA), it is not clear how 7-Keto can affect certain hormonally-dependent ailments such as prostate problems. Anyone that has such conditions may want to be careful with hormones like pregnenolone and DHEA, and even their metabolites.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1;
    Their sustain alpha (as already said by a few people) is designed as their pct product. Being on dermacrine for a 4-6 week period should shut you down to a small degree, so i wouldn't use it in pct.
    Agree. Dermacrine is an effective and balanced blend. Suppression from it is actually minimal, as it combines hormones (DHEA and Pregnelonone) with an anti-aromatase inhibition complex (resveratrol, and so on). Ideally, Dermacrine should be followed by a stack of Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and Endo-Amp.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 7-oxo-DHEA and 7-keto-DHEA doses
    By nattydisaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 01:37 AM
  2. DHEA vs 7-keto DHEA
    By grigs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 03:14 PM
  3. Life Extension DHEA Supplements: DHEA vs. 7-Keto DHEA?
    By steve999 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 04:51 PM
  4. Difference between pharmacy compounded DHEA and online DHEA?
    By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 03:01 PM
  5. SD,Transdermal DHEA/7oxo DHEA cycle plan
    By Mach .78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 06:19 PM