purple wrath vs. white flood

iamgreat187

iamgreat187

Awards
i dont know the difference.which one is better for bulking....i cant afford to lose anymore weight im at 175 want to go up to 190, im also taking british dragon androplex...plz help me!!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would say go with White FLOOD. The FLOOD is a preworkout NO / Energy / Focus booster.

I would say Purple WRAATH is more important when your on a calorie deficient or cutting diet.

But I recommend that for bulking you look into GlycerGROW + Green MAGnitude as well.

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
Im currently using both, but if you look at it objectively, the white flood is going to give you the energy to train intensly and also increase your blood flow allowing your muscles to take in more quality nutrients, which you should certainly be eating alot of while bulking. The purple wraath like renegade rows said is more beneficial while cutting, but the EAA's it contains have a more direct effect on stimulating muscle growth, plus it has added beta alanine for endurance. If your budget can handle it I would get both, you'll get the maximum benefits, its a tough comparison though, they are different types of products.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say get White Flood, and have a good pre-WO meal and you don't need to worry too much about peri-workout. Sip some bulk BCAA's, WMS, etc. if you need to, but you're going to be bulking so just make sure you feed yourself properly. WF will give you the motivation/energy.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Chart says White Flood for all three bulking levels... PW is only on one. And remember... the chart knows all! :lol:

iamgreat187

iamgreat187

Awards
awesome well i already ordered white blood i believe(the pills?)and purple wrath and am curently taking british dragon androplex and nolvadex as a anti estro, and protein of course.i need to add bcaa's.when should i take those after workout?whats a good company?and what dose?im sorry about the questions im on my way up there just need to get the basics down.

iamgreat187

iamgreat187

Awards
also NO products usually say dont take glutamine, should i ignore glutamine then?i know its cus they both compete so should i just take them at different times?

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
also NO products usually say dont take glutamine, should i ignore glutamine then?i know its cus they both compete so should i just take them at different times?
It's usually the Beta Alanine that competes with the Glutamine. I usually space my intake of both at about 2 hours so i'll have a protein shake with glutamine in the early morning and then one right before i go to bed and it works out pretty well. They also say to limit your glutamine intake to under 10 grams while you're taking NO products.

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
i was actually just reading a new article posted in a forum on another site that said that glutamine really is not nearly as beneficial as beta alanine and that you should consider replacing your glutamine intake with beta alanine. just something to consider

iamgreat187

iamgreat187

Awards
really but that supp is already included isnt it?also how do yall manage to eat 3000+ cals a day?i find it inmossible i eat a huge breakfeast and cant eat much during the day it sucks.

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
really but that supp is already included isnt it?also how do yall manage to eat 3000+ cals a day?i find it inmossible i eat a huge breakfeast and cant eat much during the day it sucks.
Have you ever thought about taking a gainer? Some have like 1200 cals and the serving size is only 60 grams.

iamgreat187

iamgreat187

Awards
i have but it just makes me **** all weird i guess ill take it and just take a lil my everyday so my body will slowly get used to it.by the way what GlycerGROW?

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
i have but it just makes me **** all weird i guess ill take it and just take a lil my everyday so my body will slowly get used to it.by the way what GlycerGROW?
it uses a fat from some plant to swell your cells. it's supposed to enhance nutrient delivery. lol i'm bored tonight

iamgreat187

iamgreat187

Awards
hell yea so am i i wanna go out but its sunday nothing to do and my girlfriend took pain meds cus of her tooth so shes out!!it kinda sucks.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dude no need to take a weight gainer. in fact i would avoid it unless its homemade.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Beta-alanine is way more beneficial btw than glutamine. Glutamine can take awhile to become even useful towards benefits, BA is almost noticed instantly. I am a big believer in BA and love the stuff. If you are trying to gain weight naturally keep it simple. Creatine mono with 40-80G complex/simple carb combination 15 minutes post Creatine intake. Eat 3000 calories daily with around 300G carbs(brown rice, veggies, whole wheat, ect), 300G protein(eggs, beef, chicken, fish, PB, Nuts, whey), 75G fat(nuts). You should see increase when doing those things. also whats your scheme look like?

iamgreat187

iamgreat187

Awards
is it included in any of these products??i have alot to learn....lol.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
is what included in what products? My advice before you start buying things learn about the ingredients, search for interesting ingredients. Read up on good dieting and what workout schemes and extremely useful with what diets.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
BA is in Purple Wraath

Wouldn't mixing Purple Wraath and White Flood be good?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Mixing PW and White flood is a great way to maximize focus and pump throughout workouts I have heard. But if your looking at putting on size I would look at something else. Aminos if i remember right are not so much important bulking as they are cutting. A pre-wo wont offer much in terms of long term growth IMO

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
Since you seem interested in Controlled Labs products, you should check out Green Mag. Maybe Black Hole too because it increases appetite

iamgreat187

iamgreat187

Awards
damn well i ordered purple wrath and white blood(thats the pill right?)im also taking androplex,flaxseed oil, and EAS protein as well as nolvadex as a anti-estrogen.im eating 5 eggs sausages for added cals in the mourning with oatmeal,and chicken and tuna all day along with about half a loaf of bread,what else should i add to my arsenal to bulk?i wanna gain 15 more pounds by the end of the year.

iamgreat187

iamgreat187

Awards
yes i need bulk im at 5%bf but strong as **** can bench 295,deadlift 350+,squat 350+plus,arms are 17 inches and my waist is still 28-29 inches but i dont wanna be cut i wanna be a monster lol.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
damn well i ordered purple wrath and white blood(thats the pill right?)im also taking androplex,flaxseed oil, and EAS protein as well as nolvadex as a anti-estrogen.im eating 5 eggs sausages for added cals in the mourning with oatmeal,and chicken and tuna all day along with about half a loaf of bread,what else should i add to my arsenal to bulk?i wanna gain 15 more pounds by the end of the year.
your taking nolvadex? or novedex by gaspari? Two very different things. and androplex is a designer steroid i believe. Nuts for EFA's. Spinach which also contains some ecdysterone or turkesterone i believe? Cottage cheese. Veggies, brown rice

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yes i need bulk im at 5%bf but strong as **** can bench 295,deadlift 350+,squat 350+plus,arms are 17 inches and my waist is still 28-29 inches but i dont wanna be cut i wanna be a monster lol.
I got you beat on those numbers sucka :D

Flat BB:325x1 2 months ago(probably more now)
Squat:i end workouts with 405
Deadlift:Dont have straps so havent ever had a clean max.

I will say nice waist size though. Im jealous. You planning on competing anytime soon?

iamgreat187

iamgreat187

Awards
no im taking nolvadex,the real deal,just in case i run into gyno and also as my pct..and yes androlpex is just short of seriods its a pro hormone.i needa eat spinach and i heard that brocalli increases test...and i do eat veggies and rice but not as much.

QUOTE=TexasLifter89;1496732]your taking nolvadex? or novedex by gaspari? Two very different things. and androplex is a designer steroid i believe. Nuts for EFA's. Spinach which also contains some ecdysterone or turkesterone i believe? Cottage cheese. Veggies, brown rice[/QUOTE]

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
no im taking nolvadex,the real deal,just in case i run into gyno and also as my pct..and yes androlpex is just short of seriods its a pro hormone.i needa eat spinach and i heard that brocalli increases test...and i do eat veggies and rice but not as much.

QUOTE=TexasLifter89;1496732]your taking nolvadex? or novedex by gaspari? Two very different things. and androplex is a designer steroid i believe. Nuts for EFA's. Spinach which also contains some ecdysterone or turkesterone i believe? Cottage cheese. Veggies, brown rice
why you taking a designer? How old are you just curious? Ya Broccoli and spinach are both great to add in. whats carb intake per day? min is usually between 300-600G depending on what im wanting to grow quicker

JpB

Awards
That androplex looks like 1ad(?), superdrol, atd(?)

BTW SD is a steroid

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
That androplex looks like 1ad(?), superdrol, atd(?)

BTW SD is a steroid
Yeah thats what i picked up on as well 1ad, SD, and possibly ATD. i wasnt sure if it was 1 or 4 though for the ATD because im not really familiar with it.

iamgreat187

iamgreat187

Awards
nice and straps are for *****es,lol.yes i wanted to but i dont know if im in that kind of shape im getting stronger week by week but i cant get the diet down cus of work it sucks but i want to ones coming up in october,im thinking bout it...you?

I got you beat on those numbers sucka :D

Flat BB:325x1 2 months ago(probably more now)
Squat:i end workouts with 405
Deadlift:Dont have straps so havent ever had a clean max.

I will say nice waist size though. Im jealous. You planning on competing anytime soon?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
nice and straps are for *****es,lol.yes i wanted to but i dont know if im in that kind of shape im getting stronger week by week but i cant get the diet down cus of work it sucks but i want to ones coming up in october,im thinking bout it...you?
well a problem your going to run into is your Designer steroid past. most feds test 5-7 years back. If tested positive some will temp ban your or post your photo and perm ban you as well as make your use well known. I dont think straps are for girls...Lots of people use them. if you cant get a good grip on a bar they are perfectly good for use and they enable you to use more weight without having to worry about grip as much. What fed is the one in october? Im currently prepping for some NPC this coming summer. Possibly some other in the midst if they look appealing.

iamgreat187

iamgreat187

Awards
im not too sure my buddys the one that wants me to do it so i have to ask him im really just workout as a hobby,im 21 already so i think im good taking PHs.and i dont use starps are gloves cus they will make my forearms bigger and stronger in the process, will thats my opinion.but you look real good for all natrual..im down to 5%bf.i really wanna bulk but damn is my metabolism quick.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im not too sure my buddys the one that wants me to do it so i have to ask him im really just workout as a hobby,im 21 already so i think im good taking PHs.and i dont use starps are gloves cus they will make my forearms bigger and stronger in the process, will thats my opinion.but you look real good for all natrual..im down to 5%bf.i really wanna bulk but damn is my metabolism quick.
they still will test regardless of age at comps depending what federations you enter in. thank you. Im wishing to get my lats a little more developed like yours and focusing on my upper pectorals and lower body. I have that same problem with quick metabolism. Do as i suggested though and you will see progress. I hava gained 30 Lbs in 6 months. of course with your designers you gain half that per cycle.

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
straps are pretty awesome, but you have to be careful because if you use them too much and you get in a fight, you'll break your hand on a guys face. Idk if you guys box or do MMA or anything. I box so I try to go barehands whenever possible.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
straps are pretty awesome, but you have to be careful because if you use them too much and you get in a fight, you'll break your hand on a guys face. Idk if you guys box or do MMA or anything. I box so I try to go barehands whenever possible.
kyuki do, MMA, and wrestling Grampling & Grecko Roman backgrounds. Of course all i keep up with now is wrestling but I Have yet to have problems...

iamgreat187

iamgreat187

Awards
sweet thanks bro last year i weighed 130.and for lats i do lots of deadlifts and bentover rows i have been focusing on that and my chest but i just cant get it to grow....i also do upright rows for my uper back and traps....works like a charm...ive been superseting doing 8 reps on bench with 225 then imeddetly doing dumbell flys they will tear you up good.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sweet thanks bro last year i weighed 130.and for lats i do lots of deadlifts and bentover rows i have been focusing on that and my chest but i just cant get it to grow....i also do upright rows for my uper back and traps....works like a charm...ive been superseting doing 8 reps on bench with 225 then imeddetly doing dumbell flys they will tear you up good.
I am a huge fan of supersets. I run opposite parts ex: back/chest, bi/tri, ect doing 6-10 reps per set. It has been working good as well, but i need to start hitting upper chest and back better.

iamgreat187

iamgreat187

Awards
i was tring the for a while but doing chest and back are too much if you going heavy, its too taxing.i do chest tris and quads one day, take a day off, then do back trpsa bis and hams the next time.i do need to switch it u to keep my body guessing but i made the mistake before of over training....dont do that you wont grow at all but go catabolic.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i was tring the for a while but doing chest and back are too much if you going heavy, its too taxing.i do chest tris and quads one day, take a day off, then do back trpsa bis and hams the next time.i do need to switch it u to keep my body guessing but i made the mistake before of over training....dont do that you wont grow at all but go catabolic.
Yup. shoot i drill my thighs so they get their own day. as well as arms. back and chest are together. then shoulders, traps, calves . i go 2 on 1 off

iamgreat187

iamgreat187

Awards
ive been doing my sched. for a while i need to switch it up and my previos workout was samiar to yours i may go back to it.

Yup. shoot i drill my thighs so they get their own day. as well as arms. back and chest are together. then shoulders, traps, calves . i go 2 on 1 off