What do you guys think about this supp plan

  1. What do you guys think about this supp plan


    I am 6'1, 235lbs,14% BF.

    I am thinking about taking the following:

    *Blue up
    *Blue gene
    *Animal Pak
    *L-Glutamine
    *SuperPump 250
    *Beverly In Mass (amino aids)
    *Liquid Jet

    Let me know what u guys think, any info is better than NO info.


  2. looks good but what are you trying to accomplish with this stack .. bulk or cut

  3. Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    what are you trying to accomplish with this stack..?
    Same question plus a couple, what are your goals? Age? And what does your diet look like? This will help us help you.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by vette00 View Post
    I am 6'1, 235lbs,14% BF.

    I am thinking about taking the following:

    *Blue up
    *Blue gene
    *Animal Pak
    *L-Glutamine
    *SuperPump 250
    *Beverly In Mass (amino aids)
    *Liquid Jet

    Let me know what u guys think, any info is better than NO info.
    How old? Also, I would replace the In mass for Purple wraath or Xtend, and Liquid Jet & SP250 are both NO products, I'd choose one to save $$$. Other than that it looks good!
    :clean:

  5. Are you taking a protein powder and does it have an amino acid complex already built into it? Could drop the aminos if that's the case. Look for redundancy in your supp plan by taking a look at your diet and possible other supps you're taking at the time and your goals.

  6. Hey thanks for the replies.

    Your Q's:
    Age:26
    Goal:In between Bulk and cut. I know you can only do one but main goal is to add 15lbs to my bench press(360), 25 pounds to Squat(590) and deadlifting 450.Also at the sametime i would like to drop to less than 10% BF.

    Protien is optimuim Whey and cassien.

    Breakfast: 2 cups oatmeal, 10 egg whites, glass of milk
    Protein shake
    Lunch: medium size bake poatoe, 10oz of salmon or chicken or steak
    Protein shake
    Dinner: 12oz of some type of meat
    Protein shake


    Thanks for the help!

  7. If you like CL's stuff, I would do White Flood > SP250.
    Swap the Beverley AA's for Xtend BCAA's (or bulk BCAA's if tight on $$).
    Not sure what Liquid Jet is.
    Also would swap Blue Gene for bulk Beta-Alanine & Creatine for practicality's sake.

  8. I know this is totally unrelated to supplements but if your looking to add more pounds to those power lifts your probably going to have to eat more carbs. I would recommend eating more whole food meals as well, right now your only eating three times a day, food can make a large difference in strength gains.

  9. sorry, its plasma jet

  10. hey steveo

    What do u know about blue gene?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by vette00 View Post
    hey steveo

    What do u know about blue gene?
    Just from the FAQ's, Blue GENE™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) . They state that it may not be that useful for people <25 because hormone levels are already optimal. Your T levels should be pretty high naturally still at 26.

    I think Beta Alanine and Creatine will give you more bang for your buck.

  12. ok, so I looked it up and don't know which one to choose. Can you give me ur top 3. Thanks for the help. U guys r so much better in the info of supps then all of the gnc employees and others.

  13. Drop the L-Glutamine, Super Pump 250, Plasma Jet, and Beverly In Mass and add Anabolic Pump and Purple Wraath
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  14. id definitely drop super pump and plasma jet. id probably also drop the glutamine and possibly the aminos. i would get jp8 or nos ether (get diesel) instead of superpump or plasmajet. your goal is strength, and those are geared more towards that opposed to getting a nice little pump.

  15. Guys thanks 4 all the help. THIS SITE RULES!

  16. dude drop *Beverly In Mass (amino aids) (replace with xtend)
    drop *plasma Jet (replace with RPM)

    and def add more carbs into ur diet .. a lil easy snack i like that has a good amount of protein nd carbs is a peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread .. make it like a big mac tho 3 pieces of bread on it .. (make sure u have milk or water ready or u will probably choke )

  17. Quote Originally Posted by vette00 View Post
    ok, so I looked it up and don't know which one to choose. Can you give me ur top 3. Thanks for the help. U guys r so much better in the info of supps then all of the gnc employees and others.
    hey man whats wrong with gnc employees.. a guy needs a job right???
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

  18. Well, this what i went with:

    *JP8
    *Blue Up
    *Blue Gene
    *Opt. Protein Whey and Cassien
    *Xtend
    * Animal Pak

    Thanks for all the help

    TheGeez- i will try to eat the snack through out the day

  19. Well, this what i went with:

    *JP8
    *Blue Up
    *Blue Gene
    *Opt. Protein Whey and Cassien
    *Xtend
    * Animal Pak

    Thanks for all the help

    TheGeez- i will try to eat the snack through out the day

  20. great stack bro ! u will def enjoy it ... u have some nice gains bro .. keep a log ill follow it bro .. and i'm here if u need any help dude don't hesitate to holla at me

  21. Quote Originally Posted by vette00 View Post
    Hey thanks for the replies.

    Your Q's:
    Age:26
    Goal:In between Bulk and cut. I know you can only do one but main goal is to add 15lbs to my bench press(360), 25 pounds to Squat(590) and deadlifting 450.Also at the sametime i would like to drop to less than 10% BF.

    Protien is optimuim Whey and cassien.

    Breakfast: 2 cups oatmeal, 10 egg whites, glass of milk
    Protein shake
    Lunch: medium size bake poatoe, 10oz of salmon or chicken or steak
    Protein shake
    Dinner: 12oz of some type of meat
    Protein shake


    Thanks for the help!
    That's a real lean diet for someone chasing strength gains.

    If you're going for strength, Id try PSlin + more carbs. Also swap some of those egg whites for whole eggs - don't be afraid of a little fat in your diet - will help rev your test up.

  22. thanks jake, i will try that.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. good supp plan???
    By gobigrgohme in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 05:49 PM
  2. Critque my supp plan please!!!
    By 350zTT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 04:23 PM
  3. 1 supp to retain muscle on highrep/endurance plan
    By Rugger in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 01:39 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 02:59 PM
  5. My Diet/Workout/Supp. Plan
    By UNCCFitness in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 11:54 AM
Log in
Log in