Animal Nitro

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I currently have a pre/intra/post workout BCAA/EAA blend I'm using but wanted to incorporate Animal Nitro into my stack by taking it before my fasted morning cardio. Would I be best off just doing a single pack before hand or should I do one before and one after?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
imo, i would do one before and one after.
my reasoning for this is that most similar products recommend a similar dosing and also you will get better absorption with the second pack that is timed closer to a meal.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Just mo, but I would actually say to take it just after. Ugh... a bunch o' pills on an empty stomach.... Take it after so you can chase it down with a meal. Taking before-hand as well would just be a waste. Especially if you have another eaa/bcaa you're taking as well. Just my opinion though....

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
My cardio is first thing in the morning on an empty stomach whereas my resistance training (when I take the Purple Wraath) is in the afternoon.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
My cardio is first thing in the morning on an empty stomach whereas my resistance training (when I take the Purple Wraath) is in the afternoon.
Yeah... but I still say just one pack after cardio will do the best. That way it's after cardio but before weights. ;)

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
just my opinion but i would take both b4 my cardio....that way i would get about 10grams of bcaa's right b4 my cardio to limit muscle breakdown...even though 2 out of the three bcaa's are glucogenic...

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
imo, i would do one before and one after.
my reasoning for this is that most similar products recommend a similar dosing and also you will get better absorption with the second pack that is timed closer to a meal.

I'm thinking either one before and one after or both before...maybe Animal Rep will chime in...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I currently have a pre/intra/post workout BCAA/EAA blend I'm using but wanted to incorporate Animal Nitro into my stack by taking it before my fasted morning cardio. Would I be best off just doing a single pack before hand or should I do one before and one after?
You're completely fasted? I'd consider one before and another after...

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
You're completely fasted? I'd consider one before and another after...

Yeah. I don't eat anything before my morning cardio...I think that's what I'll do, one before and one after. Has anyone reported any GI issues taking them on an empty stomach?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I don't eat anything before my morning cardio...I think that's what I'll do, one before and one after. Has anyone reported any GI issues taking them on an empty stomach?
With water? None that I heard of... With a sports drink--depends on how sensitive you are to fructose.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking Nitro and haven't had any GI discomfort at all. I just take mine with water.

I would recommend using one pack prior to lifting/cardio and another pack immediately after. You could even add a post workout shake 30 minutes after the Nitro.