Thinking about trying a new Pre workout/no2 supp

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Thinking about trying a new Pre workout/no2 supp


    So i am not a fan on NO2 supps at all, they may give u a pump but IMO dont do sh1t besides that

    well i ahve been out (havnt workout out upperbody) for more than a year now with a shoulder injury

    my recovery is back on track but i have been working out just legs FOREVER and its starting to be a grind, i mean theres only so many leg lifts u can do without having weight on your shoulders...

    Ive been thinking about trying a pre workout/no2 product out just to get some massive pumps and hopefully motivate me again in the gym. (Its not like im still not hitting it up hard, just getting to be a chore instead of fun)

    I pretty much ignore no2/pre workout supps when they come out cause im not a fan so suggest me some!

    I sorta have my eye on PlasmaJet as of now.

    Thanks
    _________
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html


  2. My buddy is taking Super pump 250... He says its amazing..
    I take Cellucor M5 but I don't get crazy pumps from it all the time.. I just take it for the creatine...
    Welcome back to lifting... Good luck!

  3. nos ether,jp8, n.o. shotgun, ragnarok, etc. all seem to be good options. i'm bout to star the nos ether today so il let you know. also the n.o. products in most studies are shown to cause a greater growth in lbm but not a significant rise in strength. just a fun fact lol
    •   
       


  4. i used a box of plasmajet, it gave crazy hard pumps without the bloated feeling you get from most.. but one complaint about it... it can give pretty serious headaches

    for strength and pump id choose 1.white flood , 2.superpump250, or the new 3.n.o. shotgun

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Nacho1545 View Post
    My buddy is taking Super pump 250... He says its amazing..
    I take Cellucor M5 but I don't get crazy pumps from it all the time.. I just take it for the creatine...
    Welcome back to lifting... Good luck!
    Aka superdump 250... you'll see

    My vote goes to

    Axis Labs Smash (best all around)

    Runner up

    NO shotgun

  6. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    So i am not a fan on NO2 supps at all, they may give u a pump but IMO dont do sh1t besides that

    well i ahve been out (havnt workout out upperbody) for more than a year now with a shoulder injury

    my recovery is back on track but i have been working out just legs FOREVER and its starting to be a grind, i mean theres only so many leg lifts u can do without having weight on your shoulders...

    Ive been thinking about trying a pre workout/no2 product out just to get some massive pumps and hopefully motivate me again in the gym. (Its not like im still not hitting it up hard, just getting to be a chore instead of fun)

    I pretty much ignore no2/pre workout supps when they come out cause im not a fan so suggest me some!

    I sorta have my eye on PlasmaJet as of now.

    Thanks
    _________
    You might want check out Drive and RPM- it is a great pre-wo combo- good pumps, energy, and vascularity.....

    hit me up for a sample if you want to try it out- dirkt@bellsouth.net
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  7. White Flood. just check out my avvy and sig.

  8. No Shotgun or Vasocharge..

  9. My vote goes to White Flood...I love this shat.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Nacho1545 View Post
    My buddy is taking Super pump 250... He says its amazing..
    I take Cellucor M5 but I don't get crazy pumps from it all the time.. I just take it for the creatine...
    Welcome back to lifting... Good luck!

    Superpump 250 is wonderful. It gives me great Energy, Focus, and Pumps, and makes all your veins pop out!:bb3:

    good stuff

  11. there should be quite a few superdump threads in here...aka super-shart, super-mudz and plain ol super-sh#t. i was a victim during the old H-50 first batch run. I'll throw in nutraplanet's Ultimate Mass Stack...20 bucks and it rocks

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jonnyjames View Post
    Superpump 250 is wonderful. It gives me great Energy, Focus, and Pumps, and makes all your veins pop out!:bb3:

    good stuff
    Yup.. except for when you try White Flood you'll be saying that and more.

  13. I think im gonna go for pill form

    In the past every powder no2 supp i had taken made me feel like **** during my workout

    Took Shock Therapy today (fist no2 supp i have taken in like 2 years) and i felt like ****

    i dunno why they make me feel like that, sucks ballz
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    I think im gonna go for pill form

    In the past every powder no2 supp i had taken made me feel like **** during my workout

    Took Shock Therapy today (fist no2 supp i have taken in like 2 years) and i felt like ****

    i dunno why they make me feel like that, sucks ballz
    OK try White Blood then.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dblakester View Post
    OK try White Blood then.
    I think we get it dude, and i think you meant Flood, unless this is the introduction of your new vampire line of products.

    I just got some MusclePharm assault and that stuff is awesome.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    I think we get it dude, and i think you meant Flood, unless this is the introduction of your new vampire line of products.

    I just got some MusclePharm assault and that stuff is awesome.
    LOL no blood is basically flood in pill form. I said it because he said he wanted to try an energy enhancer in pill form.

    BTW Your avatar made me rofl.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dblakester View Post
    LOL no blood is basically flood in pill form. I said it because he said he wanted to try an energy enhancer in pill form.

    BTW Your avatar made me rofl.
    Gotcha, not too familiar with your products, just thought it was a typo.

    thanks man, it always brightens up my day

  18. no shotgun has been mentioned several times above, and for good reason, its Fing awesome. my other favorite is WTF pump'd by ALRI.
    i tried plasmajet when it first came out, it was ok but just ok haha deff not worth the money

    the benifit of NO2/pump products besides the pump is that they open up your blood vessels and allows more nutrient delivery to your muscles. so if you use a creatine, protein or carb product it helps transport more of it to the muscles and faster.

  19. if you're going with a pill then i'd say RPM is a good choice and i've heard good things about white blood but never tried myself.

    I personally suggest ragnarok...but if you aren't open to using a powder, that won't be an option. Good luck no matter what you choose!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  20. white flood pump wise deff ... add some RPM for some awesome focus man

  21. Quote Originally Posted by sportsbro21 View Post
    no shotgun has been mentioned several times above, and for good reason, its Fing awesome. my other favorite is WTF pump'd by ALRI.
    i tried plasmajet when it first came out, it was ok but just ok haha deff not worth the money

    the benifit of NO2/pump products besides the pump is that they open up your blood vessels and allows more nutrient delivery to your muscles. so if you use a creatine, protein or carb product it helps transport more of it to the muscles and faster.
    or so they claim....lol



    On a side note, any one have any ideas why powdered no2 supps make me feel like ****?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    or so they claim....lol



    On a side note, any one have any ideas why powdered no2 supps make me feel like ****?
    Depends on the product honestly. Which ones have you tried?

    Also there is large scale controversy over if NO products containing caffeine work to do exactly what they say. In all essence, with the properties of both, they would work against each other.

    Ragnarok has an alternate caffeine free version (the one I use)
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  23. First of all, sucks to hear about the powder thing messing with your stomach. That is kind of a bummer.

    And yes we offer White BLOOD which is an NO product in capsule form. It definitely works well. My other recommendation would be some bulk arginine capsules

  24. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    or so they claim....lol



    On a side note, any one have any ideas why powdered no2 supps make me feel like ****?
    Same deal with encapsulated products?

  25. rpm and drive > Peanut butter and Jelly
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  26. IMO White Flood is great

  27. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    or so they claim....lol



    On a side note, any one have any ideas why powdered no2 supps make me feel like ****?
    You're probably like me, where you usually get your heart rate up enough during your workouts without the usage of stimulants. Once you throw stimulants into the mix, you get to feeling nauseated or fatigued much easier than you would without them. HemodrauliX is a great product, so if you can score a sample of it, I'd recommend doing so. Another product I liked was EST's NOXtreme.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Same deal with encapsulated products?
    naw, i dont get nausia with capped products, freaking wierd
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    You're probably like me, where you usually get your heart rate up enough during your workouts without the usage of stimulants. Once you throw stimulants into the mix, you get to feeling nauseated or fatigued much easier than you would without them. HemodrauliX is a great product, so if you can score a sample of it, I'd recommend doing so. Another product I liked was EST's NOXtreme.
    I dunno man, cause i can take EC pre workout with no problems.

    I really like the looks of HemodrauliX but am concerned about teh ArA cause i had surgery 4 months ago and am still recovering. Ill give NOXtreme a look tho,

    thanks
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  30. warbird if u dont get rpm and drive ill make a call out thread here
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    warbird if u dont get rpm and drive ill make a call out thread here
    hahaha, dude...i dont even know what to say, serisouly tho, every time he posts i just want to punch my computer screen and finally i coudlnt take it any more.

    And ive already used drive/rpm, honestly i didnt feel anything from rpm but i know ppl swear by it, idk, im really resistant to stims, maybe thats why
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  32. NOS ETHER plus the stim of your choice gets my vote.

  33. if you are looking just in pill form, based on powder problems (superpump killed my btw), I would go with RPM also. I love it, more so than drive. Crazy focus, energy, aggression and pumps from first dose.
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  34. Superpump 250 made me feel like a monster in the gym, however, two hours after ingestion I would always sh** my brains out. Anyone else have this problem??

  35. Quote Originally Posted by ward0351 View Post
    Superpump 250 made me feel like a monster in the gym, however, two hours after ingestion I would always sh** my brains out. Anyone else have this problem??

    It's not called SuperDump 250 for nothing
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  36. I like superpump as well. I know you said RPM did nothing for you but try Hyperpump mixed combined with RPM. i enjoyed that...just a thought. Also NO shotgun gave me killer headaches. all the recommendations in here are good though.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  37. For just a good pre workout. I enjoyed ragnarok better than most. Very anxious to try JP8 though. If you feel like **** when you take a pre workout sup. It could just be the caffeine spike. Try the caffeine free.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I like superpump as well. I know you said RPM did nothing for you but try Hyperpump mixed combined with RPM. i enjoyed that...just a thought.
    I guess I have got to try that
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  39. Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    I think we get it dude, and i think you meant Flood, unless this is the introduction of your new vampire line of products.

    I just got some MusclePharm assault and that stuff is awesome.
    Reign of Animal winner. Congrats, F.

  40. Anyone ever try Argne Krush?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 07:47 PM
  2. Thinking about changing my pre workout supp
    By NAZ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 05:45 PM
  3. Best Pre-workout supp
    By cpanthers89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 12:25 PM
  4. Pre-workout Thinking about Kre-Alkalyn. Suggestions?
    By pitt6691 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 09:51 AM
  5. Thinking of using this workout
    By USOC in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2004, 08:53 AM
Log in
Log in