Thinking about trying a new Pre workout/no2 supp

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i am not a fan on NO2 supps at all, they may give u a pump but IMO dont do sh1t besides that

well i ahve been out (havnt workout out upperbody) for more than a year now with a shoulder injury

my recovery is back on track but i have been working out just legs FOREVER and its starting to be a grind, i mean theres only so many leg lifts u can do without having weight on your shoulders...

Ive been thinking about trying a pre workout/no2 product out just to get some massive pumps and hopefully motivate me again in the gym. (Its not like im still not hitting it up hard, just getting to be a chore instead of fun)

I pretty much ignore no2/pre workout supps when they come out cause im not a fan so suggest me some!

I sorta have my eye on PlasmaJet as of now.

Thanks
_________

Nacho1545

Awards
My buddy is taking Super pump 250... He says its amazing..
I take Cellucor M5 but I don't get crazy pumps from it all the time.. I just take it for the creatine...
Welcome back to lifting... Good luck!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
nos ether,jp8, n.o. shotgun, ragnarok, etc. all seem to be good options. i'm bout to star the nos ether today so il let you know. also the n.o. products in most studies are shown to cause a greater growth in lbm but not a significant rise in strength. just a fun fact lol

AndGH87

AndGH87

Awards
i used a box of plasmajet, it gave crazy hard pumps without the bloated feeling you get from most.. but one complaint about it... it can give pretty serious headaches

for strength and pump id choose 1.white flood , 2.superpump250, or the new 3.n.o. shotgun

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I take Cellucor M5 but I don't get crazy pumps from it all the time.. I just take it for the creatine...
Aka superdump 250... you'll see

My vote goes to

Axis Labs Smash (best all around)

Runner up

NO shotgun

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So i am not a fan on NO2 supps at all, they may give u a pump but IMO dont do sh1t besides that

well i ahve been out (havnt workout out upperbody) for more than a year now with a shoulder injury

my recovery is back on track but i have been working out just legs FOREVER and its starting to be a grind, i mean theres only so many leg lifts u can do without having weight on your shoulders...

Ive been thinking about trying a pre workout/no2 product out just to get some massive pumps and hopefully motivate me again in the gym. (Its not like im still not hitting it up hard, just getting to be a chore instead of fun)

I pretty much ignore no2/pre workout supps when they come out cause im not a fan so suggest me some!

I sorta have my eye on PlasmaJet as of now.

Thanks
_________
You might want check out Drive and RPM- it is a great pre-wo combo- good pumps, energy, and vascularity.....

hit me up for a sample if you want to try it out- [email protected]

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
White Flood. just check out my avvy and sig. ;)

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
My vote goes to White Flood...I love this shat.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established

Superpump 250 is wonderful. It gives me great Energy, Focus, and Pumps, and makes all your veins pop out!:bb3:

good stuff:thumbsup:

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
there should be quite a few superdump threads in here...aka super-shart, super-mudz and plain ol super-sh#t. i was a victim during the old H-50 first batch run. I'll throw in nutraplanet's Ultimate Mass Stack...20 bucks and it rocks

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Superpump 250 is wonderful. It gives me great Energy, Focus, and Pumps, and makes all your veins pop out!:bb3:

good stuff:thumbsup:
Yup.. except for when you try White Flood you'll be saying that and more. ;)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think im gonna go for pill form

In the past every powder no2 supp i had taken made me feel like **** during my workout

Took Shock Therapy today (fist no2 supp i have taken in like 2 years) and i felt like ****

i dunno why they make me feel like that, sucks ballz

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
I think im gonna go for pill form

In the past every powder no2 supp i had taken made me feel like **** during my workout

Took Shock Therapy today (fist no2 supp i have taken in like 2 years) and i felt like ****

i dunno why they make me feel like that, sucks ballz
OK try White Blood then.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
OK try White Blood then.
I think we get it dude, and i think you meant Flood, unless this is the introduction of your new vampire line of products.

I just got some MusclePharm assault and that stuff is awesome.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
I think we get it dude, and i think you meant Flood, unless this is the introduction of your new vampire line of products.

LOL no blood is basically flood in pill form. :D I said it because he said he wanted to try an energy enhancer in pill form.

BTW Your avatar made me rofl. :lol:

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
LOL no blood is basically flood in pill form. :D I said it because he said he wanted to try an energy enhancer in pill form.

BTW Your avatar made me rofl. :lol:
Gotcha, not too familiar with your products, just thought it was a typo.

thanks man, it always brightens up my day

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
no shotgun has been mentioned several times above, and for good reason, its Fing awesome. my other favorite is WTF pump'd by ALRI.
i tried plasmajet when it first came out, it was ok but just ok haha deff not worth the money

the benifit of NO2/pump products besides the pump is that they open up your blood vessels and allows more nutrient delivery to your muscles. so if you use a creatine, protein or carb product it helps transport more of it to the muscles and faster.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
if you're going with a pill then i'd say RPM is a good choice and i've heard good things about white blood but never tried myself.

I personally suggest ragnarok...but if you aren't open to using a powder, that won't be an option. Good luck no matter what you choose!

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
white flood pump wise deff ... add some RPM for some awesome focus man

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no shotgun has been mentioned several times above, and for good reason, its Fing awesome. my other favorite is WTF pump'd by ALRI.
i tried plasmajet when it first came out, it was ok but just ok haha deff not worth the money

the benifit of NO2/pump products besides the pump is that they open up your blood vessels and allows more nutrient delivery to your muscles. so if you use a creatine, protein or carb product it helps transport more of it to the muscles and faster.
or so they claim....lol

On a side note, any one have any ideas why powdered no2 supps make me feel like ****?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
or so they claim....lol

On a side note, any one have any ideas why powdered no2 supps make me feel like ****?
Depends on the product honestly. Which ones have you tried?

Also there is large scale controversy over if NO products containing caffeine work to do exactly what they say. In all essence, with the properties of both, they would work against each other.

Ragnarok has an alternate caffeine free version (the one I use;))

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
First of all, sucks to hear about the powder thing messing with your stomach. That is kind of a bummer.

And yes we offer White BLOOD which is an NO product in capsule form. It definitely works well. My other recommendation would be some bulk arginine capsules

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
rpm and drive > Peanut butter and Jelly

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
or so they claim....lol

You're probably like me, where you usually get your heart rate up enough during your workouts without the usage of stimulants. Once you throw stimulants into the mix, you get to feeling nauseated or fatigued much easier than you would without them. HemodrauliX is a great product, so if you can score a sample of it, I'd recommend doing so. Another product I liked was EST's NOXtreme.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're probably like me, where you usually get your heart rate up enough during your workouts without the usage of stimulants. Once you throw stimulants into the mix, you get to feeling nauseated or fatigued much easier than you would without them. HemodrauliX is a great product, so if you can score a sample of it, I'd recommend doing so. Another product I liked was EST's NOXtreme.
I dunno man, cause i can take EC pre workout with no problems.

I really like the looks of HemodrauliX but am concerned about teh ArA cause i had surgery 4 months ago and am still recovering. Ill give NOXtreme a look tho,

thanks

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
warbird if u dont get rpm and drive ill make a call out thread here ;)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird if u dont get rpm and drive ill make a call out thread here ;)
hahaha, dude...i dont even know what to say, serisouly tho, every time he posts i just want to punch my computer screen and finally i coudlnt take it any more.

And ive already used drive/rpm, honestly i didnt feel anything from rpm :( but i know ppl swear by it, idk, im really resistant to stims, maybe thats why

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
NOS ETHER plus the stim of your choice gets my vote.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are looking just in pill form, based on powder problems (superpump killed my btw), I would go with RPM also. I love it, more so than drive. Crazy focus, energy, aggression and pumps from first dose.

ward0351

ward0351

Awards
Superpump 250 made me feel like a monster in the gym, however, two hours after ingestion I would always sh** my brains out. Anyone else have this problem??

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superpump 250 made me feel like a monster in the gym, however, two hours after ingestion I would always sh** my brains out. Anyone else have this problem??

It's not called SuperDump 250 for nothing

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I like superpump as well. I know you said RPM did nothing for you but try Hyperpump mixed combined with RPM. i enjoyed that...just a thought. Also NO shotgun gave me killer headaches. all the recommendations in here are good though.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
For just a good pre workout. I enjoyed ragnarok better than most. Very anxious to try JP8 though. If you feel like **** when you take a pre workout sup. It could just be the caffeine spike. Try the caffeine free.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like superpump as well. I know you said RPM did nothing for you but try Hyperpump mixed combined with RPM. i enjoyed that...just a thought.
I guess I have got to try that

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

Reign of Animal winner. Congrats, F.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
i got some free samples of arnge krush about 4 months ago, i used all of them and dint notice anything special or different about it, it was almost as if i used nothing at all.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Even though I am evacuating due to gustav with my family and in bumper to bumper traffic I will give myself the medal. Thank you, thank you, bravoboy.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Even though I am evacuating due to gustav with my family and in bumper to bumper traffic I will give myself the medal. Thank you, thank you, bravoboy.
wow thats awful...good luck getting to safety, and I hope your home will be alright.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
OP, did you decide on anything yet, I know in the same thread (just posted over at bb) you were leaning towards Plasma Jet, if you end up going that route I'm interested in how that goes as its an intriguing supp, especially the dosing protocol.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont get plasmajet. The only thing in there thats valuable is icarin. Get superpump 250 and bulk icarin

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP, did you decide on anything yet, I know in the same thread (just posted over at bb) you were leaning towards Plasma Jet, if you end up going that route I'm interested in how that goes as its an intriguing supp, especially the dosing protocol.
actully i used my extra money i was gonna use to get a no2 supp for some Prime :D

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
actully i used my extra money i was gonna use to get a no2 supp for some Prime :D
cool, I'll be interested to see how Prime pans out for everybody in the coming month with all the logs.