5:30 AM Pre WO - 1 SUPP

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I have a similar post but wanted to make this more specific. The other one got side jacked to of the topic sh!t.

I work out on a empty stomach at 5:30am. So i wake up around 445. All I do now is take my thyroid med and drink coffee and head to gym.

I am looking for 1 supp (1 supp not 2,3, or more) to give me energy, focus, drive and pumps. My muscles look flat and veins dont come out anymore.

So, again looking for adding 1 supp for 20-30 minutes pre wo

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Would take me alot more than 1 sup to get me out of bed at 5am :jaw::box:

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
5:30am?! Daaaaang bro. I give you tons of respect, I could never do that. I feel you though, there are about a zillion pwo products out there, and I've wasted a lot of money on ones that just dont live up to the hype. I have to say that I have found one that I love and stick by though, WHITE FLOOD is the best one Ive tried.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I was figuring WF would be one of the most suggested supp. Yeah, its a b!tch at times to get up and get motivated. I work 7:00-4:40 and have 2 young boys who I coach their many sports so my time after work is for them.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I was figuring WF would be one of the most suggested supp. Yeah, its a b!tch at times to get up and get motivated. I work 7:00-4:40 and have 2 young boys who I coach their many sports so my time after work is for them.

What time do you go to bed at night? Have you ever tried White Flood? If you decide on something else besides White Flood, you can PM me and see if I have ever used it (chances are I have) and get my honest opinion on it.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Very, cool, exactly the kind of responses i am looking for. So many times these get jacked and people go off topic and throw out tons of supps.

Not to bust anyones balls but i am not a fan or beleiver in many supps. I know many here love supps and take tons of them. below is all i tak

vit c - 500mg
fish oil - 2000mg
iron - dr. recommend for my low iron
vit d - dr. said im low there as well
creatine

thats about it, i gave up on protein, i have been training for 15 years and i am dead sick of protein drinks so basically all i take is creatine which i am not possitive if it works that well

thanks guys for your imput

p.s. thinking of taking napalm for stubborn sides and lower abs but that off topic.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
bed usually 9:30-10:00, yeah i drag @ss most days and i know i need to stive for 8 hours of sleep. it just isnt gonna happen with lifestyle and family

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
5:30? why so late? i'm in the gym by 4:00am, now that's early bro. but i start work @ 6:00am so that's the only reason i do that....people at work think i'm crazy. but anyway , i feel your pain.......the problem that I've found is that MOST pre w/o supps contain almost the same thing i.e. caffeine, green tea, snypherine stuff like that. so picking one over the others had better set it apart from the others. i go with RPM by applied. i keep the dose right by my bed, so when i wake, before going to the bathroom, i take it. i'm out the door and at the gym about 45 minutes after i wake too, it starts kicking in around 15 to 30 minutes later. the problem for me is that, most supps take 45 to 75 minutes to kick in and get in my blood stream so no matter how much caffeine or whatever i take (in pill form) it still is going to all kick in around the same time. i suggest you continue to drink your coffee on the way and have the RPM in your system ready to go so there after. have you ever tried RPM?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
bed usually 9:30-10:00, yeah i drag @ss most days and i know i need to stive for 8 hours of sleep. it just isnt gonna happen with lifestyle and family
i have not seen 8 hours of sleep in years.............at least not in the same night.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
yeah, added rpm to a leviathan run i did, i also added it to a clen mix i did, cant say i responded to it in any way, energy, fat loss

also, would like somthing to help with pumps if there is anything that works

anyone try 1fast400 - Arginine Ethyl Ester Powder

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
NO/Shotgun V3.

I also wake up at 5am to lift.. I have tried all sorts of stims, and pre workout drinks, and IMO NO shotgun is very good. Especially if you want an "all in 1" type drink.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
seeing your a rep i would guess you push wf?
I recommend whatever works. I happen to like WF alot. If you'd like other recommendations, I will say Ragnarok. But energy, pumps, focus ... it all screams WF :head:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeap.. Honestly, i could sleep in till noon everyday if i wanted to, but i like to get up at 5am, go to the gym/do cardio, and get on with my day. I even wake up at 5am sat and sun to do cardio..lol

IMO No Shotgun is much better Ragnarok. I liked Vasocharge much more then i liked the Rag as well.

White flood is one of the only Pre Wo supps i haven't tried, so i can't really comment on it. Tons of good feedback on it though.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
cool, i will read up on shotgun, wf seems to be leading the pack so far

Mordecai22

Mordecai22

Awards
Nice glad to see i am not the only one. I have to do the same thing but mine is due to the hour and half drive to work and working out before work. Right now I am taking White Flood about 30 min before i get to the gym in addition to the coffee i drink as well. I have also tried procasanoid which I didn't like as well as a Preworkout supp but was nice int eh afternoon for a pick me up if I ever needed one.

I know you said only one but if you wanted too add some glycergrow in there and you will get even better pumps. Just my 2 cents.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a similar post but wanted to make this more specific. The other one got side jacked to of the topic sh!t.

I work out on a empty stomach at 5:30am. So i wake up around 445. All I do now is take my thyroid med and drink coffee and head to gym.

I am looking for 1 supp (1 supp not 2,3, or more) to give me energy, focus, drive and pumps. My muscles look flat and veins dont come out anymore.

here are couple of good pre workout that have worked for me ..

nanovapor(muscle tech)
wtf pumped(alri)
vasocharge(scivation) ..theres also a combo w/ Xtend ..i know its 2 sups, but great for a price

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
cool, i will read up on shotgun, wf seems to be leading the pack so far
Ya, being that you workout on an empty stomach, it may do you some good. Being it has Pepto pro/whey protein hydrolysate/WPI, and a good deal of Eaa/bcaa. Should help with catabolism.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
i have seen a few things about the glycergrow. i will most likely only purchase 1 supp today and give it a month to see if i like it but if i were to add another your are saying wf + glycergrow would be great

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I workout at 5:30 am too. Ragnarok, Smash, WTF pumped, Vasocharge, No Shotgun. Any of these are fine stand alone products and I'm not a rep and I have actually used them.
I personally take 3 Incarnate pills, two scoops of Poseidon, 1 scoop Ragnarok (Blue raz) but it takes me a little more to wake up I guess.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
sweet, so how do you know which ones are working, did you take them individually 1st to see if it works like they said then add others and get better beneefit.

prob. i see and have done myself is try a bunch of supps at the same time and then you have no clue as to what one is working and what ones are sh!t

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I used the individually, I try to only go with one product for one tub at a time. That way I don't get used to something. I go back to the ones that work but I try to not use it for a while.
As far as coming up with the mix I use now, It was trial and error and from comments I heard of what other used that worked.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Working out in a prolonged fasted state is far from an ideal situation. I would echo imprezivr6 recommendations for some sort of protein/amino acid supplementation and perhaps some carb source depending on your specific goals. Far mroe important than NO and creatine products.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I can wake up at any time, however, the amount of rest I get determines how well I will feel for the next 18 hours of awakness.

Do you want to feel like **** all day and get up early?

Or get sleep, and do cardio at lunch, and lift afterwards, then goto practice after you lift, etc.

If I do morning cardio, I CANNOT do anything for the rest of the day, like lift or more cardio, and am a zombie.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can wake up at any time, however, the amount of rest I get determines how well I will feel for the next 18 hours of awakness.

Do you want to feel like **** all day and get up early?

Or get sleep, and do cardio at lunch, and lift afterwards, then goto practice after you lift, etc.

If I do morning cardio, I CANNOT do anything for the rest of the day, like lift or more cardio, and am a zombie.
Werd.. I go to bed at 9pm..lol If i had to go to bed any later i prob wouldnt get up so early.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Werd.. I go to bed at 9pm..lol If i had to go to bed any later i prob wouldnt get up so early.

I don't actually fall asleep until 11. So my getup time is 6:30 - 7: 00 at the earliest.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i have similar schedule as well.... get up at 4:45 and hit the gym at 5:30 or abouts.... i've not tried wf or NO shotgun but one pwo supps i like to alternate that seem to give me good motivation and pumps are no-xplode and superpump.... i definitely notice these supps working.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
side tracked

Yeah, but sleep determines if a supplement will help you.

I garantee the effects will wear out and you will just run into adrenal fatigue if you aren't getting adequate rest/sleep.

Now, if the supplement is complementary to your sleep, and not a substitute, then there are alot of good choices:

Venom
RPM
Coffee + Ephedrine HCL

etc

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a huge fan of Pre-WO supps, most seem to make my stomach feel queezy. I can't get a good workout in with my stomach all messed up. Just personal opinion but I think most, not all, but most are overpriced propriety blends with ineffective doses of about 40 ingredients. I take NOS Ether and Purple Wraath and that combo is fantastic! Waking up early like that, lifting on an empty stomach I would recommend dumping the pre-WO supps and going with some Purple Wraath by Controlled Labs or Xtend by Scivation. They won't give you the "kick" that a standard pre-wo supplement will but I think they will make a world of difference during your workout, and after your workout. I could also see your strength increasing more with Purple Wraath taking along with your creatine too. And of course it would go a LONG WAY in terms of preventing overtraining and promoting recovery with the Amino Acids contained in the 2 above mentioned supplements. That's my recommendation for you friend!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
To get a kick in the morn. I recommend you def. get White Flood. If you can afford it, then add Purple Wraath... I believe it's pre-workout/cardio abilities are a bit underrated, but it's intra abilities are right on... excellent. And then if you still need a little extra go ahead and look into GlycerGrow... never had it myself but I would expect nothing less than excellent from Controlled Labs. ;) And since I'm not a rep you can bet I'm not biased. :thumbsup:

Nacho1545

Awards
Hey whats up man, I get up at 4:30am every morning to hit the gym before work.. I have 1 scoop of Cellucor M5 in the morning and then in the car I have a protein shake while I'm driving to the gym... It works out great as long as I get some decent sleep the night before...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

you get up about the same time as me- I usually take 3-4 RPM right when I get up. I keep it by my nightstand and take it right when I wake up- I usually work out about 6 (gotta walk my dogs 1st), but the RPM usually kicks within 30 minutes on an empty stomach- it really gets me going for a hard workout- it gives me plenty of focus, along with a nice boost in aggression and strength.....

Colton

Colton

Awards
i use cellucors new N-Zero and it works really well. i have seen some really good gains while on the N-Zero.

djl

Awards
  • Established
White Flood and Purple Wraath, chug it, start workout 1/2 hour later.

Then one more serving Purple Wraath sipped on during your workout.

Pretty nice combo, but you p1ss like a russian racehorse the rest of the day.